Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,523 members, 7,885,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:32 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (619142 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Emerald92(f): 1:09am On Dec 29, 2013
Yeaaa,now in Calgary, moving to lethbridge by January.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:20am On Dec 29, 2013
Emerald92: Yeaaa,now in Calgary, moving to lethbridge by January.....
.....Welcome to Canada......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Emerald92(f): 2:01am On Dec 29, 2013
Thanks chirgo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Deeman1(m): 2:13am On Dec 29, 2013
Hi Emeralda welcome to Canada, hw was ur trip.. very stressful right? well you close by to me.Am in Saskatoon..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Emerald92(f): 2:19am On Dec 29, 2013
My trip was cool.... Yea,it's closer to saskatoon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 3:01am On Dec 29, 2013
justicia: Hello house!Its bn a while.I can see that peeps here don move enter nxt level.Oga Chrigo,how canny na.I have a question o.Abeg does anyone knw if int'l student application to Centennial College is free.I applied directly to the College (I didn't use ontariocolleges).whn I mailed them to ask how to pay the applicatn fee,they told me its free.

U mailed em and they said its free!!! What's your question again, abeg
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 3:02am On Dec 29, 2013

Nice1.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 3:04am On Dec 29, 2013
Wolfsbane: Hi,am new here I have submitted my application since the 22nd of October and I am resuming in january, as at now I have not been called formedicals,pls what can I do? Time is going and I am getting frustrated because I have already made full payment to my school cry cry cry cry

Whc route? Online or paper
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 3:05am On Dec 29, 2013
Wolfsbane: Hi,am new here I have submitted my application since the 22nd of October and I am resuming in january, as at now I have not been called formedicals,pls what can I do? Time is going and I am getting frustrated because I have already made full payment to my school cry cry cry cry

Sry! Eidaweis chk @chrigo's post....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by FISLAG: 7:40am On Dec 29, 2013
obichijiokeobi: Hello house,how is d festive period going? I hv bin a salient follower of this thread for a while now. I did my Medicals on †ђξ 5th of December and submitted full tuition and board on d 18th December to VFS,D embassy gave a deadline of 20th dec but it got to dem on 24th December. Pls d Ogas in d house wen do u think I shld except d decision from d embassy because d school Orientation is starting on d 2nd of January.

Sorry is this school by any chance Niagara college Ontario? Cos I'm heading there aswell, just awaiting my visa decision. Iv also done my medics and paid fees, I'm based in Abuja but hoping to be called to Lagos on Monday or Tuesday to come pick it up.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 8:20am On Dec 29, 2013
Fhemmmy: Madam Jadapinket has done it oh . . . She brought me gala all the way from Nigeria . . . I am dancing azonto while eating dem galasssss . . . . Madam, thanks a lot and God will surely bless you and make you a head oh . . . .

wow! That's a surprise package. Thanks to Jadapinket for the job well done.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2013
Fhemmmy: I have just been gala"ed" again . . . ChriGo is a man of his word oh . . . I just got some gala from him and ChriGo, thanks a lot and any man that plan to take your madam, na lie - e no go work cos you have blessed me . . . . Thanks for my Gala

Chrigo that's good of u. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 8:27am On Dec 29, 2013
Siga: .....Make una help me thank Chrigogo ooo... he called me to tell me my garri is ready for delivery oo... thanks so much... and I finally talk to Miss Bon ooo.... ah ... I can confidently confirm they are in luff oooo... Nice one...

wow! that's nice.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 8:47am On Dec 29, 2013
sunshine_endles:
Someone once told me that its so very dificult getting a trv with ordinary diploma, I looked down on that chose ordinary diploma went ahead and applied for my trv in oct but was denied based on purpose of study and lenght of study. All still came down to that fact that u can't get a trv with diploma. Pls if u already have bsc go for pgd and if u do not kindly choose bsc or BA in ur field o.

I disagreed with your assertion. No offence taken.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 8:53am On Dec 29, 2013
ChriGo: ......Few got TRV with ordinary diploma courses...even Nicemax got TRV with a 2nd bsc course....although he was denied the 1st time for same reason.....all i can deduce is that if you are able to give concrete reasons on why you are going for a diploma or a 2nd Bsc then you are good to go....for example you have Bsc Chemical engineering and you're going for a diploma in lets say Chemical Production & Power Engineering Technology.....its gonna be so easier and more convincing to the Visa officer if going for this diploma course......Nicemax had Bsc Statistics and going for another Bsc Computer science .....he was able to show reasons why he wants to go for another Bsc degree........so in conclusion to this, its always good to show convincing reasons why you are going for a diploma course and i do not think the VOs deny based on that......Remember there are other Loopholes to watch out for grin........

CHRIGO HAS SAID IT ALL. YOU NEED A CAPTIVATING SOP AND PRAYERS. CHEERS!.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 8:59am On Dec 29, 2013
ChriGo: .....Hello guys, in as much as i would wanna frown at love making on this forum....just tryin to make a sense outta my TRV quest on this thread....i joined this wonderful forum in good faith knowing fully well Canada visa aint easy to secure.....I kept faith strong and said to mysef i will not only be the one to scale through this,am taking other peeps along which was why i joined here in the first place.....my aim is to pass that same energy across to peeps in same shoes hoping on God for heart desires, not just TRV......Although We didn't reach our usual expectations, but I'm proud of what we've done so far, and confident about our prospects....It's a pleasure, as always, to be here with great peeps, And it's a pleasure to be able to tell you, once again, how much I appreciate all the good works done here by the Ogas....I know that you can sometimes put in a long day and wonder if anyone has really noticed...hmm!!! as for me i noticed all.....and if not for the Ogas here ChriGo wouldn't exist on this forum....Mr Earthgreeners biko calm ya nerves down....ur woman dey come grin.....No dey jealous my sweet heart miss bon.....Oga Siga/Fhemmmy seriously i know how hard it is to craft out time to help out peeps here so i say thank you for your dedication, thank you for your imagination, and thank you for delivering this good year....Another year is coming and i know thousands and thousands of TRVsssssss will be issued on this Thread.....I advice peeps to please solely hope on GOD....even if your visa application package is poor just like mine, dont lose hope...always have this in mind GOD AINT SLEEPING grin.....Merry Xmas to everyone and Happy TRV year in Advance.....Miss bon dearie biko what are you still waiting for?.....pack ya bag....Daddy is waiting...lol..........

Chrigo, I am watching you with 3D.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2013
grin....... smiley
nicemax:

Chrigo, I am watching you with 3D.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justicia: 9:21am On Dec 29, 2013
ChriGo: ....canny fine my sister....wat course did u apply for?......

I applied for paralegal, law office admin and HRM.its three courses per applicatn,then u pick one at the end of the day if they offer u admission for more than one.so that's it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2013
miss bon: grin....... smiley

JUST PASSING. LOL! WHEN ARE YOU COMING HERE. CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS TOGETHER.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lillaowow(m): 10:41am On Dec 29, 2013
Newacca, I see you bro
Seasons Greetings.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by newacca: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2013
lillaowow: Newacca, I see you bro
Seasons Greetings.
cheesy chai,u are watching me in 3D. I wish you the same.
@bullstriker,thx brova. Hope still alive. I'm eyeing sept '14 or Jan '15 as treatment still has abt 9mths duration. I'm a tough guy. I dnt give up dreams.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by canrelocate: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2013

Send them an email - but do that wisely, knowing that it's not your right; it's 100% within their jurisdiction to decide to grant you a visa or otherwise.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
Soon bro, u shall see us grin
nicemax:

JUST PASSING. LOL! WHEN ARE YOU COMING HERE. CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS TOGETHER.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by teexzle: 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
sly-k:
Chief,
I have submitted on application via Online route.
if i do my biometrics, how long do you think it will take before i may be asked to go for medicals?
Wat date did you submit your application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BeulahHephziba: 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
@ Newacca, your health is being restored, do not quit cuz you are going to recover all in Jesus name.

[quote
author=newacca]
cheesy chai,u are watching me in 3D. I wish you the same.
@bullstriker,thx brova. Hope still alive. I'm eyeing sept '14 or Jan '15
as treatment still has abt 9mths duration. I'm a tough guy. I dnt give
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Wolfsbane(m): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
greatheights:

Please I don't get you,do u mean how did I submit my visa? If so I submitted by paper at VFS ikeja
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Wolfsbane(m): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
canrelocate:

Send them an email - but do that wisely, knowing that it's not your right; it's 100% within their jurisdiction to decide to grant you a visa or otherwise.
Thanks I really appreciate your help,I have done that and I received an automated mail.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dee_man: Hello House am back! how is this thread doing? Oga Siga, earthgreeners and co... i greet all of una o! sorry for the 5 months silence.. schooling for this semester has been difficult o! those coming here to Canada for schooling should fastening their belt cause its not like schooling in naija o! myfirst semester was good.. but If anyone is thinking of Coming to Saskatchewan UofS or UofR should be prepared for the cold o! my naija people e no funny o! cold nah die... Oga Siga warned me but failed to over warn me... lol.. and this Christmas here in saskatoon is terribly boring....
embarassed I'm not coming to university of saskatchewan anymore.... *CRYING*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1. Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
2. IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
3. SAP_Latunde AUGUST 14 Paper route
4. Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
5. Zico07 AUGUST 20 Paper route
6. pirezo96 AUGUST 27 Paper route
7. D_Fodio SEPTEMBER 23 Paper route
8. Hehasdoneitb4 NOVEMBER 5 Online route

NB-If you find your name on this list,it means you submitted your application for winter and haven't gotten any response from DHCC(to the best of my knowledge). I would advise you all to defer your admission towards the next start date because even if you get called tomorrow for medicals you don't have time on your side. Just an advise.
Cheers

@TRV hopefuls.....Its like nobody that did medicals in December on this forum has gotten TRV #just my observation#, Lets start packing our luggages because TRV will flood the house from tomorrow insha'Alllah starting with mine.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Vicjay1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
Great thread you have here. I am currently studying medicine in one of the Nigeria Universities, but i want to study medicine in USA or Canada(it will better for me cos of adapting to the environment.)
My questions are as follows:
1. I will need suggestions of universities in above countries. cheap and also of standard
2. The requirements in every aspect as it concerns me schooling there.
3. General advice.
Note: I don't have Either TOEFL or GRE SAT
Let it be that i was here to seek for help and i got it. I want to share my testimony here. pls answers needed. Thanks in advance.

Vic-jay

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.