Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,538 members, 7,885,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (619161 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
Amefrica:

Who's this smelling hater?! undecided If it's getting boring, can't you just shut ur mouth and shove ur opinion back to ur bushy a'ss.

Low life snitch always think they have a say. Grow Up and get a life!

lipsrsealed Bros I don't think Amefrica was mentioned in my post.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by slyk2(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
Abeg Oga,
Is there any extra payment for biometrics submission?
ote author=ChriGo]...Lolzzzz grin....[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
sly-k:
Abeg Oga,
ote author=ChriGo]...Lolzzzz grin....
sure! you will have to pay online... it $85

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
earthgreeners:

lipsrsealed Bros I don't think Amefrica was mentioned in my post.

undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by obichijiokeobi: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hello house,how is d festive period going? I hv bin a salient follower of this thread for a while now. I did my Medicals on †ђξ 5th of December and submitted full tuition and board on d 18th December to VFS,D embassy gave a deadline of 20th dec but it got to dem on 24th December. Pls d Ogas in d house wen do u think I shld except d decision from d embassy because d school Orientation is starting on d 2nd of January.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
sly-k:
Abeg Oga,
ote author=ChriGo]...Lolzzzz grin....
...yes biometrics na $85....if u're planning on submitting online its automatic u pay it alongside the normal visa app fee which is $125 + $85 ....do the maths grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Deeman1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hello House am back! how is this thread doing? Oga Siga, earthgreeners and co... i greet all of una o! sorry for the 5 months silence.. schooling for this semester has been difficult o! those coming here to Canada for schooling should fastening their belt cause its not like schooling in naija o! myfirst semester was good.. but If anyone is thinking of Coming to Saskatchewan UofS or UofR should be prepared for the cold o! my naija people e no funny o! cold nah die... Oga Siga warned me but failed to over warn me... lol.. and this Christmas here in saskatoon is terribly boring....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sparta300(m): 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
@snugle Confam! Just reserved my seat...

snugle:
@Sparta_300

I recall you saying you are leaving on Air France tomorrow right? If you are, then we are on the same flight.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dee_man: Hello House am back! how is this thread doing? Oga Siga, earthgreeners and co... i greet all of una o! sorry for the 5 months silence.. schooling for this semester has been difficult o! those coming here to Canada for schooling should fastening their belt cause its not like schooling in naija o! myfirst semester was good.. but If anyone is thinking of Coming to Saskatchewan UofS or UofR should be prepared for the cold o! my naija people e no funny o! cold nah die... Oga Siga warned me but failed to over warn me... lol.. and this Christmas here in saskatoon is terribly boring....

We are neighbours bro, and I understand how it feels on the Prairie. Nice to hear from you.. I have a bro coming to Saskatchewan, (efosa12345)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
obichijiokeobi: Hello house,how is d festive period going? I hv bin a salient follower of this thread for a while now. I did my Medicals on †ђξ 5th of December and submitted full tuition and board on d 18th December to VFS,D embassy gave a deadline of 20th dec but it got to dem on 24th December. Pls d Ogas in d house wen do u think I shld except d decision from d embassy because d school Orientation is starting on d 2nd of January.
......for most schs, the latest date you can resume is Jan 16.....Have you mailed embassy?......pls do.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by MisSim: 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dee_man: Hello House am back! how is this thread doing? Oga Siga, earthgreeners and co... i greet all of una o! sorry for the 5 months silence.. schooling for this semester has been difficult o! those coming here to Canada for schooling should fastening their belt cause its not like schooling in naija o! myfirst semester was good.. but If anyone is thinking of Coming to Saskatchewan UofS or UofR should be prepared for the cold o! my naija people e no funny o! cold nah die... Oga Siga warned me but failed to over warn me... lol.. and this Christmas here in saskatoon is terribly boring....

@ deeman, yea it's quite cold ova der but am sure u will get used to it, just try to keep warm when going to school. that's if u havent gotten the eskimo jacket, winter gloves and all and ur head gear. yea it gets quite boring in canada, my first year @ newbrunswick was quite boring too, but am sure when you make more friends and u know places to hang out, it wudnt be that bad. summer time you and ur friends can even take a trip to calgary alberta for the stampede its quite big or head out to toronto for carribana( like a carribean festival) believe me u wanna be ther. study hard canadian education system is not as tough when you get settled in. Have fun
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mis Sim:

@ deeman, yea it's quite cold ova der but am sure u will get used to it, just try to keep warm when going to school. that's if u havent gotten the eskimo jacket, winter gloves and all and ur head gear. yea it gets quite boring in canada, my first year @ newbrunswick was quite boring too, but am sure when you make more friends and u know places to hang out, it wudnt be that bad. summer time you and ur friends can even take a trip to calgary alberta for the stampede its quite big or head out to toronto for carribana( like a carribean festival) believe me u wanna be ther. study hard canadian education system is not as tough when you get settled in. Have fun
....hmmm!!! mis sim grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by MisSim: 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
earthgreeners:

We are neighbours bro, and I understand how it feels on the Prairie. Nice to hear from you.. I have a bro coming to Saskatchewan, (efosa12345)
@ earthgreeners, reminds me of the sitcom "house onthe prairie" , what a bore! i guess it scored with the canadians. u wont feel it once you begin to make friends..school wud be fun...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
......Guys dont be scared to bring in your Tecno phone....it works here with FIDO network....Using it with my tecno grin.....phew!!! tot i was gonna buy another phone.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mis Sim:
@ earthgreeners, reminds me of the sitcom "house onthe prairie" , what a bore! i guess it scored with the canadians. u wont feel it once you begin to make friends..school wud be fun...

have you seen the sleeping city? funny movie abt winnipeg... You are right.... school is fun but as a postgrad student eye go don dey chuk outside... . Tanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Deeman1(m): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mis Sim:

@Mis Sim thanks for the response.. i knw some place here in Saskatoon.. its only the Cinemas that one can go. outside that its boring... traveling around is a luxury for now. well ama take ur advice.. these white guys no be am at all.. dont fancy their company.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by MisSim: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
earthgreeners:

have you seen the sleeping city? funny movie abt winnipeg... You are right.... school is fun but as a postgrad student eye go don dey chuk outside... . Tanks

No i havnt, u in winniperg? wo! i got friends there who grad from the uni of mannitoba. mennh ya keep ur down on ur books cos all i hear from ma mannitoba friends is, they party hard from monday to sunday, even on a school night. Nobody parties like the Nigerians in Mannitoba. sometimes i wonder if they are there for school. but i love it cos you get to meet lots of Nigerians.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Deeman1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
earthgreeners:

thats cool bro.... @miss Sim NB is not as cold as Saskatoon i tell u. yesterday the temperature was -4degrees in the morning by evening it dropped to a low of -29degree in less than 12hours.. with a serious blizzard... terrible weather if u ask me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by MisSim: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dee_man:

@Mis Sim thanks for the response.. i knw some place here in Saskatoon.. its only the Cinemas that one can go. outside that its boring... traveling around is a luxury for now. well ama take ur advice.. these white guys no be am at all.. dont fancy their company.

yea ur area is mostly agriculture and all, its a boring place. my friend drove from calgary with his friend from calgary to saskatoon for a nigerian wedding, i tink when u get to mix up u will do just fine, u have to mix with the white and find or ask other blacks there for the nigerian community. look for nigerians there and hang with them, later on u will start working and earning a salary and then u wud be like the typical canadian waiting in line after 12 am to get into the club smileysmiley even when its -30 deg. believe me thats what they do in calgary A.K.A COWTOWN smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by MisSim: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dee_man:
thats cool bro.... @miss Sim NB is not as cold as Saskatoon i tell u. yesterday the temperature was -4degrees in the morning by evening it dropped to a low of -29degree in less than 12hours.. with a serious blizzard... terrible weather if u ask me.

i am not in NB at the moment, but stay in calgary. believe me i understand, we get up to -30 with the windshield, so i am used to it, my dear i will take it anytime than nija heat and i mean it me and heat dont mix well smiley. since i was little i have loved cold places so staying in canada wasnt a problem, just always keep warm and enjoy canada. Canada is awesome cold or not. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by MisSim: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dee_man:

thats the thing abt canada is, there weather changes anytime. you just gotta love canada smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Deeman1(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mis Sim:

thats the thing abt canada is, there weather changes anytime. you just gotta love canada smiley

Guess you won miss Canada... they would be proud of your remarks.. Lol.. that good to know Calgary is very close by.. well u seam too knw your way around. that is what am looking for. how long have you bee here in Canada?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Wolfsbane(m): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hi,am new here I have submitted my application since the 22nd of October and I am resuming in january, as at now I have not been called formedicals,pls what can I do? Time is going and I am getting frustrated because I have already made full payment to my school cry cry cry cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by MisSim: 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dee_man:

Guess you won miss Canada... they would be proud of your remarks.. Lol.. that good to know Calgary is very close by.. well u seam too knw your way around. that is what am looking for. how long have you bee here in Canada?

haha yea right! 10yrs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Deeman1(m): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mis Sim:

haha yea right! 10yrs

babe you don old here o! Well that's a long time.. well thats cool. i bet you have forgotten how to yarn vernacular... nice.. u could check your inbox. sent you are message..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
Wolfsbane: Hi,am new here I have submitted my application since the 22nd of October and I am resuming in january, as at now I have not been called formedicals,pls what can I do? Time is going and I am getting frustrated because I have already made full payment to my school cry cry cry cry
....does your course have a May start date?....cuz the probability of getting called for medics at this time is slim....i would advice you differ your admission if possible.....Embassy would still request it if finally they call you for medics......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justicia: 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hello house!Its bn a while.I can see that peeps here don move enter nxt level.Oga Chrigo,how canny na.I have a question o.Abeg does anyone knw if int'l student application to Centennial College is free.I applied directly to the College (I didn't use ontariocolleges).whn I mailed them to ask how to pay the applicatn fee,they told me its free.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by MisSim: 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dee_man:

babe you don old here o! Well that's a long time.. well thats cool. i bet you have forgotten how to yarn vernacular... nice.. u could check your inbox. sent you are message..

yea, knew abt nairaland this year while i was surfing the net.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mis Sim:

haha yea right! 10yrs
Wow that's riili Awesome.That means u re gona knw d in nd out of canada...plz wah d kinda business course u can study in canada,that wld secure u a good job after u finish ya course?.becos I wana go 4 a post secondary course in Busin admin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
@Onyeoma, how far? Long time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:29am On Dec 29, 2013
justicia: Hello house!Its bn a while.I can see that peeps here don move enter nxt level.Oga Chrigo,how canny na.I have a question o.Abeg does anyone knw if int'l student application to Centennial College is free.I applied directly to the College (I didn't use ontariocolleges).whn I mailed them to ask how to pay the applicatn fee,they told me its free.
....canny fine my sister....wat course did u apply for?......

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.