Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,300 members, 7,910,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:05 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (622932 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
sweetie mi...... kiss grin
ChriGo: .....Nas-jay my man.....I dey here....you dey Lambton Inn(residence) abi....Welcome to Canada bro....i wan try enter $1 store tomorrow *chrigo covers face*....No be my fault...trying to Save up for Miss bon grin....I fit branch your side too sha.....You can send me PM......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
I have just been gala"ed" again . . . ChriGo is a man of his word oh . . . I just got some gala from him and ChriGo, thanks a lot and any man that plan to take your madam, na lie - e no go work cos you have blessed me . . . . Thanks for my Gala

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by coolsammy1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
coolsammy1: Hello house,

congrats to all those who have gotten their trv...and for all others still waiting God will do your own....

please I want to hear your opinions on the chances of a Bsc degree holder in one field with an admission to do a diploma in another field getting a visa. I heard its difficult getting a visa with a diploma...how true is tthat
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
temie fash:

@Ambeyh..long time....hope u good.....kindly pm me, I like to stay in touch even when you get here......ciao
no pee,i go pm u no now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jaymdee(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
Finally leaving for Canny tonight. Much love to this great house. See you at the other side.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
have a safe trip smiley
jaymdee: Finally leaving for Canny tonight. Much love to this great house. See you at the other side.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
Amefrica:

You've got mail!
Bro,i no see am for my mail ooh try resend am or u rite am openly for here.Thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
jaymdee: Finally leaving for Canny tonight. Much love to this great house. See you at the other side.
bro,ar u George d guy I met at asaju me na Ambrose grin Safe trip to our land,GOD bless

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ambeyh: Bro,i no see am for my mail ooh try resend am or u rite am openly for here.Thanks bro

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by slyk2(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
FISLAG:
Thank you so much for the info.
Did CDHC call you today?

3-4 weeks. It's stated 3 weeks on their website but mine took 4 weeks before I got called for medicals. After medicals I took about 10days before it reflected on my online application account that my medics has been received and that I passed. Just awaiting a call from Cdhc, hopefully that happens today.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by slyk2(m): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
mPop:

Sly-k gmornin, u are submitting for which session? Fall?

Good evening,
May Session - Fall abi?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mPop(f): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
@sly, Fall is september, May should be spring session
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mPop(f): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
miss bon: sweetie mi...... kiss grin

R u in canada already? Wt course r u studying? And duration
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
am not in canada yet
mPop:

R u in canada already? Wt course r u studying? And duration
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dannydolly: 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
Of all the thread in the traveling section, this is where you feel love most and people get to meet, share their experiences for others to learn and progress in life.
Chrigo and miss bon, congrats and hoping you will give all NLs an open Invitation to ur wedding, of course in Canny (not canning town). And the ogas in the house, I hail thee... oga fhemmy you are the bomb, baba siga the high chief that commands respect. All the latest trv holders, Canada will be highly favourable to you all.
Canada thread, the best in travel section so far.
Oga fhemmy, I will let you know when I start my processing cos I also want to give u gala. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
With which airline?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
hmm....all nairalanders open invitation?..dat needs serious thought oo.lol. dont worry i don add u to the list grin
dannydolly: Of all the thread in the traveling section, this is where you feel love most and people get to meet, share their experiences for others to learn and progress in life.
Chrigo and miss bon, congrats and hoping you will give all NLs an open Invitation to ur wedding, of course in Canny (not canning town). And the ogas in the house, I hail thee... oga fhemmy you are the bomb, baba siga the high chief that commands respect. All the latest trv holders, Canada will be highly favourable to you all.
Oga fhemmy, I will let you know when I start my processing cos I also want to give u gala. Lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
dannydolly: Of all the thread in the traveling section, this is where you feel love most and people get to meet, share their experiences for others to learn and progress in life.

If you are sure, your TRV is sure then oh by the grace of God
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
ChriGo: .....Nas-jay my man.....I dey here....you dey Lambton Inn(residence) abi....Welcome to Canada bro....i wan try enter $1 store tomorrow *chrigo covers face*....No be my fault...trying to Save up for Miss bon grin....I fit branch your side too sha.....You can send me PM......

Yes I dey residence, we go see 2moro b that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
Fhemmmy: I have just been gala"ed" again . . . ChriGo is a man of his word oh . . . I just got some gala from him and ChriGo, thanks a lot and any man that plan to take your madam, na lie - e no go work cos you have blessed me . . . . Thanks for my Gala
.....Enjoy the Gala oga mi.....no mind the black out...If to say i know say Nepa dey take light for Canny i for buy Yamaha Generator come grin.....Anyway enjoy.......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
....Safe trip my bro....Bring my Gala come ooooo grin......Na oga Fhemmmy send me....lol.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
.....Lolzzzz.....you will surely get the invitation just like miss bon said....the free food must not pass u by grin......I wish you smooth Adm/Visa process in ur Canny quest.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
miss bon: sweetie mi...... kiss grin
.....Yes dear....Inbox!!...winks.... grin...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
nas-jay:

Yes I dey residence, we go see 2moro b that
....Ok nas-jay...will jam u dia....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
ChriGo: .....Enjoy the Gala oga mi.....no mind the black out...If to say i know say Nepa dey take light for Canny i for buy Yamaha Generator come grin.....Anyway enjoy.......

Ha ha ha ha. . . . You guys brought the NEPA from Nigeria to disrupt the light . . . .Lol, hope you were not much affected though?I am loving the gala and once again - I appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:00am On Dec 28, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Ha ha ha ha. . . . You guys brought the NEPA from Nigeria to disrupt the light . . . .Lol, hope you were not much affected though?I am loving the gala and once again - I appreciate this.
.....Lolzz...no yawa boss...we no dey affected for Sarnia.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 12:02am On Dec 28, 2013
ChriGo: .....Lolzz...no yawa boss...we no dey affected for Sarnia.....

That is nice, over 48,000 customers in Toronto are still without power . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 12:16am On Dec 28, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Bros, u and this gala..... na wa ooo he get as he be ooo... Shay UAC no go come open UAC foods for Canny for u like this.... grin grin grin grin grin grin.

anyway Happy new yr bro...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:00am On Dec 28, 2013
Fhemmmy:

That is nice, over 48,000 customers in Toronto are still without power . . .
....Kai!!!....see Life....anyway dats no figure compare to Naija's figure....150,000,000 customers grin........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by temiefash: 2:35am On Dec 28, 2013
Let there b light n there was light.........at last, I can honorably boast that Nepa don bring our light ......I pray it won't b interrupted again oooh......this algid without electricity can be very terrible...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 3:20am On Dec 28, 2013
.....Make una help me thank Chrigogo ooo... he called me to tell me my garri is ready for delivery oo... thanks so much... and I finally talk to Miss Bon ooo.... ah ... I can confidently confirm they are in luff oooo... Nice one...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 5:17am On Dec 28, 2013
ChriGo: ....Kai!!!....see Life....anyway dats no figure compare to Naija's figure....150,000,000 customers grin........

must u compare everything with naija?

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.