Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,244 members, 7,910,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:13 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (622890 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
kclexa:

Loool see this guy oh! No be jazz na so my mama born me so the thiing dey blood.
Miss bon dearie, join me in KLM and enjoy a blissful trip. No let boredom consume ur trip.

By the way, Alberta could be your second home during holidays grin
post hidden grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
Quantumfisika:

am also goin to Vancouver too...livin Lag next week Tuesday..wen is ur flight?

Aww naija still dey sweet me even if Canada na dreamland. I ain't leaving until January grin

By the way please ensure you sign into the KLM flyingblue program, so you gain miles point for your flight. It could be helpful in future when securing discounts on flights

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
kclexa:

Aww naija still dey sweet me even if Canada na dreamland. I ain't leaving until January grin

By the way please ensure you sign into the KLM flyingblue program, so you gain miles point for your flight. It could be helpful in future when securing discounts on flights
.......Mehn this my guy too like awuff....haba!!!....i sure say you go don play Glo text and win promo tire grin.......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
LOL....... grin
kclexa:

Loool see this guy oh! No be jazz na so my mama born me so the thiing dey blood.
Miss bon dearie, join me in KLM and enjoy a blissful trip. No let boredom consume ur trip.

By the way, Alberta could be your second home during holidays grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
ChriGo: .......Mehn this my guy too like awuff....haba!!!....i sure say you go don play Glo text and win promo tire grin.......
. LOL. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gstring133: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
miss bon: LOL....... grin

Bon no like KLM.....we enrouting via Turkish airline.... chrigo can say to that ......miss bon dear.... Toronto all the way.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
hmm.....no comment grin
gstring133:

Bon no like KLM.....we enrouting via Turkish airline.... chrigo can say to that ......miss bon dear.... Toronto all the way.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
gstring133:

.....hmm!!!...bro keep dreaming....you're heading towards Syrian Airline grin......

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
kclexa:

Ok sir...me will apply for transit visa n b using emirates any tym I wana travel from naija to Vancouver or to any oda place......prefer emirates sef(used dem a couple of tyms) dey hav beta services plus dia fine fine chicks on as air attendants...KLM na old old chicks dey do air attendants...lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by iamteekaygal(f): 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
miss bon: Finally I DON PORT, switie prepare for my arrival oo grin

Congrats miss bon

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
Thanks iamteekaygal smiley
iamteekaygal:

Congrats miss bon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
I have 3.52 CGPA in Chemical Engr. I want to send in my application for PGD in Chemical Engr at Uni Sasakchewan when d sch resume back from hols. What are my chances of being admitted??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
Quantumfisika:

Ok sir...me will apply for transit visa n b using emirates any tym I wana travel from naija to Vancouver or to any oda place......prefer emirates sef(used dem a couple of tyms) dey hav beta services plus dia fine fine chicks on as air attendants...KLM na old old chicks dey do air attendants...lol

ooooh boy u no knw watin u dey tlk ooo na even Emirates get grand mama as air hostess self,klm na fresh chick all d way frm neitherlands any way sha na 2 go canny be our own no be to dey grade air attendants
mRS.Bon congrats on ur TrV sha flw mw fly klm on the 29th i rescheduled my flight. To the 29th of this month.
Any dude or diva flying on the 29th of december shld pls let me know by pm'ing me.Finally i wish una merry xmas Felis Navidadgringrin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ambeyh: ooooh boy u no knw watin u dey tlk ooo na even Emirates get grand mama as air hostess self,klm na fresh chick all d way frm neitherlands any way sha na 2 go canny be our own no be to dey grade air attendants
mRS.Bon congrats on ur TrV sha flw mw fly klm on the 29th i rescheduled my flight. To the 29th of this month.
Any dude or diva flying on the 29th of december shld pls let me know by pm'ing me.Finally i wish una merry xmas Felis Navidadgringrin

You must be high on 'holy communion' who tell you say na grannies dey emirates? I SMH for you.

Emirates wey be say you go see fresh fresh babes(attendants) for plane, cum go catch you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sparta300(m): 1:00am On Dec 25, 2013
A very merry Christmas to everyone in the house! May the joys of this season bring warmth (especially to those wey dey -6°c) to ur heart.
Anyone leaving on the 29th with Airfrance? How the airline even they
Best wishes y'all!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 2:17am On Dec 25, 2013
Wishing everyone in the house a merry christmas and a prosperous new year. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 4:42am On Dec 25, 2013
MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 5:46am On Dec 25, 2013
smiley grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 5:46am On Dec 25, 2013
Anyone leaving with DANA air or Arik? grin

Mrs. Chrigo (a.k.a, miss.bon), congratulations...

Merry xmas n a prosperous new year( in advance) to er'1.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 7:13am On Dec 25, 2013
miss bon: Finally I DON PORT, switie prepare for my arrival oo grin
congrats!!! At long last
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by temiefash: 7:23am On Dec 25, 2013
This black-out of a thingy is so painful especially at this algid n yuletide.......the power interruption spoil show.....well, congrats to miss bon....can't remember when u added "dear"to you name as everyone efforts to steal you from chrigo proves abortive....so happy for you....Go n prosper.....finally chrigo, your software don arrive....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 7:26am On Dec 25, 2013
kclexa:

Don't worry she is very safe on flight with me.

Na KLM I dey fly but since na Vancouver be my entry point. Me and Miss bon fit dey the same flight from naija to Amsterdam then enjoy the 5 hrs wait together before we enter different flights to Canada. grin

KLM has Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal entry point from Amsterdam
Really? I'm flyin with klm too(amsterda-toronto), on d 28th. Is dat when u fly? Maple applicant?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 7:53am On Dec 25, 2013
Wish ya'll a very merry Christmas!!!!!grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 8:38am On Dec 25, 2013
I want to use this opportunity to wish all my peeps and dear ones on this thread a very Merry Xmas. You guys are the best on Nairaland cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by snugle: 9:14am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas all. Do have a wonderful celebration.

Waiting for CDHC can really teach you new meanings to the word PATIENCE but Forbes lists Canada as the most reputable country in the world. USA ranks at 22. Another reason to understand its all worth the wait and effort after all!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/susanadams/2013/06/27/the-worlds-most-reputable-countries-2013/?utm_campaign=forbestwittersf&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Good Luck to those waiting on CIC and for those who have gotten their TRV,s all the best!!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by parisbluefox: 9:15am On Dec 25, 2013
May the commemoration of the birth of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ be the bright morning star that will shine and illuminate the path of your life from now and always. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to you and the entire family.[b][/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mPop(f): 9:33am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry xmas Nairaland, please how much is the fees for international students in Georgian College Ontario?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2013
temie fash: This black-out of a thingy is so painful especially at this algid n yuletide.......the power interruption spoil show.....well, congrats to miss bon....can't remember when u added "dear"to you name as everyone efforts to steal you from chrigo proves abortive....so happy for you....Go n prosper.....finally chrigo, your software don arrive....
.....The black out no be small thing ooo...i was watching Global Canada yesterday on TV and saw everything....see as toronto come turn Naija....lol...dem dey use Generator....Generator fume even killed two white kids....hmmm!! fume wey be say we dey inhale on daily basis for naija grin.....And yes my Software don finally chop am.....i go first install Avast anti-Virus......*winks*......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2013
ChriGo: .....The black out no be small thing ooo...i was watching Global Canada yesterday on TV and saw everything....see as toronto come turn Naija....lol...dem dey use Generator....Generator fume even killed two white kids....hmmm!! fume wey be say we dey inhale on daily basis for naija grin.....And yes my Software don finally chop am.....i go first install Avast anti-Virus......*winks*......

Chrigo!!!!!!!! anyway make sure say you dey update ur Antivirus ooo, because some virus can be so corny grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2013
damochewinner:

Chrigo!!!!!!!! anyway make sure say you dey update ur Antivirus ooo, because some virus can be so corny grin grin
....Lolzzzz grin.....sure i go dey update am every month...lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lexmikey: 10:16am On Dec 25, 2013
Thanks a lot.I would take my chances preparing and if it takes longer than may.I will jst do the project management again in centinnial college and aim for distinction all the way.Do u think my performance on my pgd would give me a better standing for the phd ,dats ofcourse including all other requirement you and I have mentioned.I also would like to adopt the NL storming technique to see if I can have a one on one with my potential professors.what do u think Do you kw anyone who got a phd placement by storming
surveyor1:
There is no assurance you can meet up with the application deadline for canada universities because most of the universities deadline is early December. Considering may for resumption date, it is impossible.
Two, PhD is about your research interest not the department itself. You need to write a good research proposal, because it is first step in research degree. Due to your area of degree, u can submit your portfolio. Building house doesn't really count, you need a company to give you work reference. It very good.
Furthermore, academic reference helps aswell.
There is no need for gmat since is not USA universities. Just write a very good research proposal and collate your portfolio. All the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 10:19am On Dec 25, 2013
Thanx blink6 smiley
blink6: Anyone leaving with DANA air or Arik? grin

Mrs. Chrigo (a.k.a, miss.bon), congratulations...

Merry xmas n a prosperous new year( in advance) to er'1.

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.