Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,605 members, 7,944,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (627249 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
Uwem Jimmy: Finally my meds arrived today. Am most grateful to God! I appreciate the invaluable info I had from this forum which enable me to repackage my app. Am truly grateful!!
Submitted: 27/09
Meds: 23/12
Congrat bro, just sharply go do u medix 4 Asaju 2moa o , No tym o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by UwemJimmy: 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
miss bon: congrats!

Thnx!! Congrats too on your trv

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 12:21am On Dec 24, 2013
Uwem Jimmy: Finally my meds arrived today. Am most grateful to God! I appreciate the invaluable info I had from this forum which enable me to repackage my app. Am truly grateful!!

Congrats...good news all the way. Happy for you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 12:33am On Dec 24, 2013
Uwem Jimmy: I was instructed to pay one year tuition and accommodation fees. But I have a cousin am to stay with whose landlord has promised to issue a deed of agreement in my name for the one year. My question is: will CDHC honor this agreement along with my tuition fee receipt as evidence that I've paid the required fees?
Please advice!!

Congrats on ur medics.
U r good with the lease agreement IN YOUR NAME.and endorsed by ur landlord.
It simply means u av an (Off campus accommodation) which u av paid for and both parties av come to an agreement based on terms and cons given by the landlord.
(I'm oping he remembers ur name just incase they call him to verify)
Best wishes in ur quest for success.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:33am On Dec 24, 2013
gstring133: Miss bon congrats......chrigo* Toronto all the way..... grin dancing Etighe
...see ya big head grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 12:35am On Dec 24, 2013
sparta_300: Kaffy4tope Yes u can use ur bank accounts anywhere so far u have a debit card linked to it, but I seriously doubt if the 2m will be sufficient.

As for applying from outisde 9ja, no.
Click here to see more frequently asked questions.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/austria-autriche/visas/FAQ.aspx?lang=eng#d3

You can apply from any country where you have legal right of residency. Many of my friends applied straight from the UK after their undergraduate studies and are now in Canada for Masters.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 12:47am On Dec 24, 2013
Congrats Miss Bon, see as ChriGo wan spoil my phone with excitement.

Hmmm, I will be watching you guys in 5D grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:52am On Dec 24, 2013
kclexa: Congrats Miss Bon, see as ChriGo wan spoil my phone with excitement.

... When you say you dey move again and what airline? ...make miss bon no ever make that mistake of booking same day with u grin.......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 12:54am On Dec 24, 2013
thanx kclexa grin
kclexa: Congrats Miss Bon, see as ChriGo wan spoil my phone with excitement.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 2:19am On Dec 24, 2013
miss bon: Finally I DON PORT, switie prepare for my arrival oo grin

Congratulations and expecting more gala oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 2:37am On Dec 24, 2013
Thank u, no worries more gala coming on the way grin
Fhemmmy:

Congratulations and expecting more gala oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by UwemJimmy: 2:52am On Dec 24, 2013
marksum: Congrat bro, just sharply go do u medix 4 Asaju 2moa o , No tym o

Thnx bro, I appreciate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by UwemJimmy: 2:55am On Dec 24, 2013
Chatters:

Congrats...good news all the way. Happy for you.

Thanks, it's God!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by UwemJimmy: 3:04am On Dec 24, 2013
britiko:

Congrats on ur medics.
U r good with the lease agreement IN YOUR NAME.and endorsed by ur landlord.
It simply means u av an (Off campus accommodation) which u av paid for and both parties av come to an agreement based on terms and cons given by the landlord.
(I'm oping he remembers ur name just incase they call him to verify)
Best wishes in ur quest for success.

Amen
Thanks a lot! Really appreciate your advice, God bless you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by HZwriters: 3:32am On Dec 24, 2013
@ MISS BON
CONGRATULATIONS
I rejoice with you. Best wishes. Go and make us proud.

@CHRIGO,well done.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 5:51am On Dec 24, 2013
. KongRatz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mPop(f): 7:17am On Dec 24, 2013
Miss bon congrats

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Drea1: 7:41am On Dec 24, 2013

Congrats and kindly inform us with the document submitted ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sparta300(m): 8:41am On Dec 24, 2013
@Kclexa Really?! Didn't know that was possible based on d biometric one has to do. If so, thats really good!

@Miss Bon, congrats! Shebi na toronto u dey go? I go surely give toast on u n Chrigo wedding day, oya go book flight, BTA as at yesterday was 160.73 HURRY!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:01am On Dec 24, 2013
sparta_300: @Kclexa Really?! Didn't know that was possible based on d biometric one has to do. If so, thats really good!

@Miss Bon, congrats! Shebi na toronto u dey go? I go surely give toast on u n Chrigo wedding day, oya go book flight, BTA as at yesterday was 160.73 HURRY!
....Lolzzzgrin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 9:25am On Dec 24, 2013
Thank u sparta smiley
sparta_300: @Kclexa Really?! Didn't know that was possible based on d biometric one has to do. If so, thats really good!

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 9:35am On Dec 24, 2013
ChriGo: ... When you say you dey move again and what airline? ...make miss bon no ever make that mistake of booking same day with u grin.......

Don't worry she is very safe on flight with me.

Na KLM I dey fly but since na Vancouver be my entry point. Me and Miss bon fit dey the same flight from naija to Amsterdam then enjoy the 5 hrs wait together before we enter different flights to Canada. grin

KLM has Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal entry point from Amsterdam

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:51am On Dec 24, 2013
kclexa:

Na KLM I dey fly but since na Vancouver be my entry point. Me and Miss bon fit dey the same flight from naija to Amsterdam then enjoy the 5 hrs wait together before we enter different flights to Canada. grin

....Hmmmm!!!....miss bon dearie you have to cancel that KLM off your list biko grin.....i dont trust dis guy....na fine boy and fit tempt you with im sweet words plus the guy get Jazz from village......even if KLM na 40k miss bon no go dare board am with u...lol......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 9:58am On Dec 24, 2013
Hmm sweetie, is there any guy with sweeter words Dan u? I don't think so grin
ChriGo: ....Hmmmm!!!....miss bon dearie you have to cancel that KLM off your list biko grin.....i dont trust dis guy....na fine boy and fit tempt you with im sweet words plus the guy get Jazz from village......even if KLM na 40k miss bon no go dare board am with u...lol......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2013
miss bon: Hmm sweetie, is there any guy with sweeter words Dan u? I don't think so grin
.....Lolzzzz grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2013
kclexa:

am also goin to Vancouver too...livin Lag next week Tuesday..wen is ur flight?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2013
Just saw my sexy trv, thank u God....official prep mode ACTIVATED grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2013
miss bon: Just saw my sexy trv, thank u God....official prep mode ACTIVATED grin
....Me and ur TRV who sexy pass? grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2013
Chrigo mi, u sef know the ans to dat na grin
ChriGo: ....Me and ur TRV who sexy pass? grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2013
....Una see wetin Kclexa Jazz dey do....haba my miss bon TRV was issued dec 06.....her medics never even reach embassy......Like i said earlier, dia was delay in her medical examination....she was called back by the doctor to redo the blood test....so CDHC actually issues TRV even before getting the medics result......hmmm!! dis is new....if she had collected her TRV dec 06, my flight would have been the best ever cuz we for move together grin.....Kclexa so dis na ya plan abi?......Thank God she has canceled KLM from her list....she no dey fly with you bro.....*tongues out*..lol....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by canrelocate: 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
Uwem Jimmy: I was instructed to pay one year tuition and accommodation fees. But I have a cousin am to stay with whose landlord has promised to issue a deed of agreement in my name for the one year. My question is: will CDHC honor this agreement along with my tuition fee receipt as evidence that I've paid the required fees?
Please advice!!

The lease agreement is good, but to be on the safe side, if the lease agreement would be in your name, you might as well pay a security deposit (usually half the monthly rent, depending on your province) and get the receipt as proof that you've made a commitment. Because, typically in Canada, you don't get a lease agreement until you've shown an initial commitment by some form of payment. What the CDHC would commonly need from you as proof of boarding (accommodation) is a genuine receipt of some form of payment showing your commitment to a form of accommodation arrangement.

I wish you the very best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
ChriGo: ....Una see wetin Kclexa Jazz dey do....haba my miss bon TRV was issued dec 06.....her medics never even reach embassy......Like i said earlier, dia was delay in her medical examination....she was called back by the doctor to redo the blood test....so CDHC actually issues TRV even before getting the medics result......hmmm!! dis is new....if she had collected her TRV dec 06, my flight would have been the best ever cuz we for move together grin.....Kclexa so dis na ya plan abi?......Thank God she has canceled KLM from her list....she no dey fly with you bro.....*tongues out*..lol....

Loool see this guy oh! No be jazz na so my mama born me so the thiing dey blood.
Miss bon dearie, join me in KLM and enjoy a blissful trip. No let boredom consume ur trip.

By the way, Alberta could be your second home during holidays grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (501)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.