Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,455 members, 7,971,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:17 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (630455 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
Siga: ... Ahhhhhhhhhhh...Oluwa ooo...cos of Chrigogo grin
....She no trust Lambton Ladies grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
Siga: ... U guys must keep in touch ooo.... We need to know how this story go be.... lol
....We already know how e go be grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
ChriGo: ....We already know how e go be grin....
...If she transfers to Lambton.... I am paying u guys a visit... I must see with my big eye balls... grin ... and una must kiss before I believe.... grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
Lol we will always be in touch, no worry we shall bring all the gud news to this thread smiley
Siga: ... U guys must keep in touch ooo.... We need to know how this story go be.... lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
I will be so glad to host u,Kiss na small thing, greatheights can testify to dat.lol
Siga: ...If she transfers to Lambton.... I am paying u guys a visit... I must see with my big eye balls... grin ... and una must kiss before I believe.... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
miss bon: I will be so glad to host u,Kiss na small thing, greatheights can testify to dat.lol
...I dont need any testimony... I must see myself... and if thats the case... Chrigogo congrats ooo....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
Siga: ...I dont need any testimony... I must see myself... and if thats the case... Chrigogo congrats ooo....
....Thanks Oga mi....will keep in touch....Thank God for skype.....you go see us Live and direct grin......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chars1289: 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
lexmikey: Avoid the US?please any particular reason?
if you dont have a transit visa u wont be allowed to enter US....so dts why it is advised to transit through any of the European countries
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Phony200(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
ℓ☺ℓ. Love stories are always so heart warming. Wish you guys all the very best.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
Chars1289:
if you have a transit visa u wont be allowed to enter US....so dts why it is advised to transit through any of the European countries
....U mean if u dont..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by linus27(m): 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
blink6:
the cheapest is BRANDON UNIVERSITY in manitoba.

The thing is; st.john's is open than brandon... that is; yuh open to work n other goodies. plus there're more scholarship programmes in st.john's than in brandon... Also, memorial's ranking higher than university of manitoba, not to talk of brandonu.

so, think twice. Thank you
please are you in Saint John ,cos am resuming at unb for winter session January please if you are there let me know thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chars1289: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
Siga: ....U mean if u dont..
yeapp....if u dont...will correct dt...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
Thanx phony200 smiley
Phony200: ℓ☺ℓ. Love stories are always so heart warming. Wish you guys all the very best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kesienaoritse: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
anyone going to memorial university in january?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by temiefash: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
Second day of blackout at my area......this icestorm of a thingy is terrible...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
temie fash: Second day of blackout at my area......this icestorm of a thingy is terrible...
...i talk am say NEPA dey Canada grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
ChriGo: ...i talk am say NEPA dey Canada grin.....
.... Not funny Chrigogo... I no get light since yesterday ooo.... trees just fall on power lines everywhere...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
Siga: .... Not funny Chrigogo... I no get light since yesterday ooo.... trees just fall on power lines everywhere...
.....Eyah.....We dey enjoy light for here sha.....Make all of una relocate come Sarnia grin.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Akanmu2013: 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
@chrigo and miss bon, congratulations for your visas and marriage o. Me too is interest to marriage any fine girl here. So if u are ready to marriage me let me know

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
Akanmu2013: @chrigo and miss bon, congratulations for your visas and marriage o. Me too is interest to marriage any fine girl here. So if u are ready to marriage me let me know
......Kai i don laff sote i forgot to wear my winter boot for -10C.....Baba Akanmu thanks ooo......God go do urs too...But haba you no need am na....remember say wifey and pikin dey house.....oooops!!! hope say i never spoil ya parol sha? grin........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Phony200(m): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
Akanmu2013: @chrigo and miss bon, congratulations for your visas and marriage o. Me too is interest to marriage any fine girl here. So if u are ready to marriage me let me know

ℓ☺ℓ Usurper. You better wear your winter boot begin Toronto Ultimate Search.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Akanmu2013: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
ChriGo: ......Kai i don laff sote i forgot to wear my winter boot for -10C.....Baba Akanmu thanks ooo......God go do urs too...But haba you no need am na....remember say wifey and pikin dey house.....oooops!!! hope say i never spoil ya parol sha? grin........
I need fine girl seriously because that canny cold is to much and mama mufutau, my wife will not be there with me or you don't want me to marriage girl here like you ni

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by FISLAG: 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
ChriGo: ......NO DENIAL FASHIONED AGAINST MISS BON SHALL PROSPER.....Finally my Miss bon don chop her TRV.......baba God is indeed the greatest...My TRV part 2 don show at last.......Thanks y'all for the support and prayers here on this lovely forum......miss bon dearie before i open my eyes oya go and pack ya bags grin.........

Ooooohhhh so sweet! Congrats miss Bon, mine is next!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
Akanmu2013: I need fine girl seriously because that canny cold is to much and mama mufutau, my wife will not be there with me or you don't want me to marriage girl here like you ni
.....Mehn!!! my bros u funny die ni sha......Mama mufutau bitibo grin.....no worry you will definitely see fine babe like miss bon here...lol.....dem go PMing you soon.....lol...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
Congrats Miss bon....... God has really done it..... I'm next in line
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
Thank u, urs is coming smiley
FISLAG:

Ooooohhhh so sweet! Congrats miss Bon, mine is next!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
Thanx, very soon urs will come smiley
onos9ice: Congrats Miss bon....... God has really done it..... I'm next in line
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
LOL....switie laff wan finish me for here grin
ChriGo: .....Mehn!!! my bros u funny die ni sha......Mama mufutau bitibo grin.....no worry you will definitely see fine babe like miss bon here...lol.....dem go PMing you soon.....lol...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ehis1010(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
congrats..mis bon..

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
miss bon: LOL....switie laff wan finish me for here grin
.....Nna laff tire dear....u need am grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Phony200(m): 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
What's the advise for someone who did medicals and returned passport on the 13th December going to Lambton. I have read here that there will be no embassy visits this week due to the holidays. Also typically, how long can the person be delayed before missing out on winter 2014 resumption? Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
miss bon: Finally I DON PORT, switie prepare for my arrival oo grin
Congrats dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.