Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,986 members, 7,973,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:57 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (630703 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 1:14am On Jan 08, 2014
ChriGo: ....Nas-jay...how far?....I never come back ooo...will buzz you as soon as i do...you don check your course schedule?.....omo e bad gan ooooo.....No time to check time man...over busy schedule....my $100 is at stake here grin.......
.... i go chop ur dollar...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:15am On Jan 08, 2014
Siga: .... i go chop ur dollar...
.....LWKMD grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by temiefash: 1:37am On Jan 08, 2014
miss bon: Mehn the snow and wind chill ain't funny, biko timie fash we need your services to come clear the snow at our front door.lol.chrigo is ready to pay 1cent an hour grin I wish all trv & medic hopefuls good news this week smiley

ABeg no mind oooh....na me gentle pass...I no fit even follow fine chick talk inside the cold today but I use talking figure collect the girl number....@chribongo, count me out for now ....me no get partner n my software don almost expire.....*fimile*in dbanj voice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by temiefash: 1:47am On Jan 08, 2014
ChriGo: ....Seems timei fash don freeze for snow.....Anyone willing to Volunteer should PM asap....it also count as Canadian valuable work experience grin.......

See @ chrigo Wey dey fall him paddy hand.....I mean, one cent? Well na my hustler ambition brings to all des sha....buf of u go dey insyd room, me go dey clear snow....mayb if I off my shirt dey flex insyd d snow, I fit get the opportunity of having miss bon tho.....all join nau
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 2:06am On Jan 08, 2014
Lol..... smiley
temie fash:

ABeg no mind oooh....na me gentle pass...I no fit even follow fine chick talk inside the cold today but I use talking figure collect the girl number....@chribongo, count me out for now ....me no get partner n my software don almost expire.....*fimile*in dbanj voice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 4:25am On Jan 08, 2014
ChriGo: ....Nas-jay...how far?....I never come back ooo...will buzz you as soon as i do...you don check your course schedule?.....omo e bad gan ooooo.....No time to check time man...over busy schedule....my $100 is at stake here grin.......

I don check 0, 13th
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tolyem(m): 7:46am On Jan 08, 2014
Compliments to my Oga Siga, Femmmy Chrigo and every other gurus in the house. Being an HND graduate of accountancy, my visa was refused two months ago inwhich I used admission from keyano College for diploma in business administration.
My question is this; is it rational or has anybody gotten TRV with admission into PG Cert in Business Administration program.
Siga: ....I don't know anything ooo.... but its an approved school for off campus work permit .... so for that alone... its ok in the eyes of ejire (Immigration)....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tolyem(m): 8:06am On Jan 08, 2014
tolyem: Compliments to my Oga Siga, Femmmy Chrigo and every other gurus in the house. Being an HND graduate of accountancy, my visa was refused two months ago inwhich I used admission from keyano College for diploma in business administration.
My question is this; is it rational or has anybody gotten TRV with admission into PG Cert in Business Administration program.

I am scared, the VO might say the Business Administration coursge is too narrow unlike international buz mgt or business mgt. Because I have" Limited employment prospect in your country of residence" as part of reasons for refusal in November when I used the keyano diploma in buz administration. I intend getting admission to PGD in buz admi now but afraid if its not too narow, however, testimonies of fellows who might gotten TRV with suh program will make my day
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by MisSim: 8:11am On Jan 08, 2014
SantohFilz: Pls how can I contact cic concerning my application....I haven't been getting replies to my post now...please answer this one cause its urgent oooooo

My family friend was tired of waiting for a response, shesent them a mail in the morning during working hours and she got a response the next day. so try emailing lagos.immigration in the morning like 9:30 to 10 am.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Dehonourable: 8:23am On Jan 08, 2014
Morning to u all

Can smone pls give me names of unis/colleges dat offer PGD chemical engineering

Wot am seeing most advance diploma
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 8:35am On Jan 08, 2014
ChriGo: ....Safe trip my guy....I trust you will pad up well....Have a Lonely but safe trip to Canada grin......

Omo I am well padded oh. See as I come fat. grin

I am killing my loneliness now in Amsterdam with free wifi while waiting for my Vancouver flight.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Phony200(m): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2014
kclexa:
I am killing my loneliness now in Amsterdam with free wifi while waiting for my Vancouver flight.

Where you at? Lounge 2. That internet will soon expire jare. Just bought day pass.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tolyem(m): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2014
Compliments to my Oga Siga, Femmmy Chrigo and every other gurus in the house. Being an HND graduate of accountancy, my visa was refused two months ago inwhich I used admission from keyano College for diploma in business administration.

I am scared, the VO might say the Business Administration coursge is too narrow unlike international buz mgt or business mgt. Because I have" Limited employment prospect in your country of residence" as part of reasons for refusal in November when I used the keyano diploma in buz administration. I intend getting admission to PGD in buz admi now but afraid if its not too narow, however, testimonies of fellows who might gotten TRV with suh program will make my day
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oyetezee: 10:54am On Jan 08, 2014
I need information on Test centers in Lagos for GMAT and the best way to register for the exam. the only test center sited by the GMAT site for Nigeria is ABJ.

Anyone with information should kindly assist.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Seunalasho: 11:14am On Jan 08, 2014
Pls tolyem can u send me an email now I have some questions and answers on keyano for you
tolyem:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Seunalasho: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2014
My email addy-seunshow2001@yahoo.com
tolyem:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by shenanigans: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2014
Jesunro. Where u attended to when you visited the embassy? I was asked to send an email.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lol, sorry bro grin wishing u a safe trip
kclexa:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
tolyem:

......Compliment my chairman.....I believe the course isn't the problem....PG isnt bad at all....Fislag was an HND graduate too and was denied at first........her previous course was HRM and still going for HRM....she modified her SOP well and made sure its a very convincing one....I would advice you work more on the SOP and the financial aspect as well.....Remember, prayers is the master key to unlock your TRV.......sorry Fislag, got the full gist from miss bon grin.........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eazzzy1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hi everyone so i just tracked my application now and it says my processed passport is ready for collection.

I applied via paper route august 8 2013

I got the mail to go for my medicals and pay my accomodation fee on 20th november 2013

I did my medicals at asaju on 29th nov 2013

I resubmitted my passport and receipt on 10/12/2013

And my visa got out on 8th january 2014

It took 5months and 2days.

I have been a lowkey follower of the thread, thanks house.
Wish me luck in canny.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
eazzzy1: Hi everyone so i just tracked my application now and it says my processed passport ready for collection.

I got the mail to go for my medicals and pay my accomodation fee on 20th november 2013

And my visa is out on 8th january 2014

Wish me luck in canny.
congrats...
And goodluck will be urs in canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eddydestiny: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
eazzzy1: Hi everyone so i just tracked my application now and it says my processed passport ready for collection.
Wish me luck in canny.

congrat it means that your TRV is ready for collection.enjoy Canny.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2014

Wish me luck in canny.
Congrats man...kindly list the docx you submitted(also indicate the school,level and course).All d best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by shenanigans: 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
Congrats man. I tap into yours. When does your school resume?

Wish me luck in canny.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Canadidacy(m): 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2014

Wish me luck in canny.

congrats , Go and chop ur PR soonest. best wishes from me to you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eazzzy1(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
Thanks candidacy,huzzie,eddy,shenanigan
School resumes 15th but my agent says he can get an extension.

Pgd business mgt-international business
Lambton college
The documents are kinda too numerous to remember now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
......Hey sleek5 how far sis?.....any News yet?.....Huzzie baba waiting for info na......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
eazzzy1: Thanks candidacy,huzzie,eddy,shenanigan
School resumes 15th but my agent says he can get an extension.

Pgd business mgt-international business
Lambton college
The documents are kinda too numerous to remember now
....Congrats bro...so happy for you....Oya kia kia pack your stuff and fly down to Lambton either by aircraft or witchcraft grin......your course started on Monday......have you gotten accommodation?....you can PM me if u never see any.........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chuksace: 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pls I want to apply to a canadian university for msc in electrical and computer engineering. I graduated from university of port harcourt, electrical and electronic engineering. How do I go about the application and which schools are good enough and will consider me as I heard getting an msc in canada is hard. Pls some1 help me out. Reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eazzzy1(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
ChriGo: ....Congrats bro...so happy for you....Oya kia kia pack your stuff and fly down to Lambton either by aircraft or witchcraft grin......your course started on Monday......have you gotten accommodation?....you can PM me if u never see any.........

Lol bro, i paid for hostel accommodation already,but my fee can be refunded, if i cud get a cheaper accomodation outside. The hostel fee was 7200, if off campus is far cheaper i'll ask for a refund. How cheap are houses thr? How do i pm?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Canadidacy(m): 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
Chrigolee....witchcraft I Laff.

ChriGo: ....Congrats bro...so happy for you....Oya kia kia pack your stuff and fly down to Lambton either by aircraft or witchcraft grin......your course started on Monday......have you gotten accommodation?....you can PM me if u never see any.........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.