Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,521 members, 7,885,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (619139 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SantohFilz(m): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
teexzle:
did u submit online..if yes when pls
I didn't submit online tho I tried doing the online stuff but it didn't go through as I had problem uploading the docs...so I went thru vfs paper route november 12th and I'm even yet to receive any mail from CIC....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
......Expecting to see List of Spring(May) hopefuls......Who wan Volunteer na.....Make we know who dey apply and who no dey apply grin....Haba!!!.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SantohFilz(m): 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
ChriGo: ......Expecting to see List of Spring(May) hopefuls......Who wan Volunteer na.....Make we know who dey apply and who no dey apply grin....Haba!!!.......
I am number 1 Santohfilz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
SantohFilz: I am number 1 Santohfilz
......Hey SantohFilz ...good to know you wanna handle the List....you can Follow this format

LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (SPRING - MAY2014)

1. Santohfilz November 12 Paper route
2. ChriGo January 2 Tissue route grin
3. Miss bon January 2 Nylon route grin

Cheers

You can follow that format till the List gets filled up.......Thats if you really Volunteer to handle it........

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by manover: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
Abeg guyz please help out with my question
manover: I hail all the Ogas in da house, Please my friend has HND in science laboratory technology, and he want to go for Pgd or Undergraduate program in related field, please anyone help me with the list of colleges that offer admission in related field "Pgd or Undergraduate" Program

Please biko help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Canadidacy(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
ChriGo: ......Expecting to see List of Spring(May) hopefuls......Who wan Volunteer na.....Make we know who dey apply and who no dey apply grin....Haba!!!.......

Make 'Springers 2014' keep moving cos August Visitors (to turn PR holders) are warming up to start choping the trv 'Chops'.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Rukkky: 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hello guys, I am new in dis forum, I read lots of ur post and dey'v been helpful. Pls I need ur help, my application has stayed with d embassy since last year April, dey requested dat I differ my admission which d school refused, I have applied again, the embassy called dat dey cannot keep my app til I get anoda admission and dat I should withdraw. I have mailed dem several times to withdraw my application but no reply. Pls how do I go about it and can I reapply with my former documents or do I get new ones.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by UwemJimmy: 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pls fellow NL, is telex copy from bank an evident of tuition payment or the tuition receipt itself? Pls advice!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by coolsammy1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
Good day my able bosses in the house. Please does anyone know when vfs opens. I am to go there tomorrow to have my biometrics done
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tolyem(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
To be candid, I have prepared myself fr that assignment this time, but the delay in getting my letter of acceptance is the only thing keeping back..I will start as soon as my letter land for my hands.
ChriGo: ......Hey SantohFilz ...good to know you wanna handle the List....you can Follow this format

LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (SPRING - MAY2014)

1. Santohfilz November 12 Paper route
2. ChriGo January 2 Tissue route grin
3. Miss bon January 2 Nylon route grin

Cheers

You can follow that format till the List gets filled up.......Thats if you really Volunteer to handle it........

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 12:47am On Jan 09, 2014
Jesunro: Miss Bon How was ur trip? just getting to know say don reach. Thank God for safe journey o

@Jesunro sup, any good news
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 1:02am On Jan 09, 2014
Uwem Jimmy: Pls fellow NL, is telex copy from bank an evident of tuition payment or the tuition receipt itself? Pls advice!

telex copy is an evidence buh if u can chill for the receipt too, no yaawaa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by femo86(m): 1:04am On Jan 09, 2014
eazzzy1: Thanks candidacy,huzzie,eddy,shenanigan
School resumes 15th but my agent says he can get an extension.

Pgd business mgt-international business
Lambton college
The documents are kinda too numerous to remember now

@Eazzy1 Congrats...Wish u all da best in Cannie. Pls I have enquiry to make from you. Trying to pm you but not going tru(limit). Abeg pm me ABEG
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BashToks: 2:26am On Jan 09, 2014
FISLAG:

No it is not too late if you use the online route, paper details takes about 4 months, online is 3 weeks but you must be able to make a di]ital images of all your document ie scan them into nothing more than 4 MB in think and make payment online. More details please click here
https://www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5/72

Hello Fislag I got denied for january 2014 after taking medicals and paying full tuition.
I am planning to reapply tomorrow now for a program in May. I noticed u talkin about online applications. I honestly didn't know its active in Nigeria already.
My medical results are still active for May and that will probably save some 3 to 4 weeks off the normal duration.
Considering all these factors, would u still advise me to go ahead with my normal paper application I want to submit tomorrow or change to online application since I hear its faster.
Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ifegy: 3:20am On Jan 09, 2014
BashToks:
Hello Fislag I got denied for january 2014 after taking medicals and paying full tuition.
I am planning to reapply tomorrow now for a program in May. I noticed u talkin about online applications. I honestly didn't know its active in Nigeria already.
My medical results are still active for May and that will probably save some 3 to 4 weeks off the normal duration.
Considering all these factors, would u still advise me to go ahead with my normal paper application I want to submit tomorrow or change to online application since I hear its faster.
Thanks!

Online has proved faster for several people in this forum
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by flaiboy: 3:44am On Jan 09, 2014
BashToks:

Thanks!

Pls apply online, its been proven to be fast and efficient.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by flaiboy: 3:49am On Jan 09, 2014
Uwem Jimmy: Pls fellow NL, is telex copy from bank an evident of tuition payment or the tuition receipt itself? Pls advice!

Telex copy is proof that the bank has initiated an offshore trf on ur behalf and ur acc has been debited based on ur request. Its an evidence bro, but like greatheights said, u can just chill till u get ur receipt. Follow up with the school to make it faster.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by flaiboy: 3:54am On Jan 09, 2014
Rukkky: Hello guys, I am new in dis forum, I read lots of ur post and dey'v been helpful. Pls I need ur help, my application has stayed with d embassy since last year April, dey requested dat I differ my admission which d school refused, I have applied again, the embassy called dat dey cannot keep my app til I get anoda admission and dat I should withdraw. I have mailed dem several times to withdraw my application but no reply. Pls how do I go about it and can I reapply with my former documents or do I get new ones.

R u sure u've been sending to the right mail. Pls check again, to make sure its lagos.immigration and send the mail between 9 and 10 am. I'm sure u'll get a response.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 8:14am On Jan 09, 2014
It is an evidence of payment but I wud advise, you hasten your institution about the receipt because dts d cause of my waiting...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Rukkky: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2014
Thanks flaiboy, what about d documents issue. Dis online route how does work pls?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by UwemJimmy: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2014
Huzzie:
It is an evidence of payment but I wud advise, you hasten your institution about the receipt because dts d cause of my waiting...

Thnx so much bro. I'm paying tomorrow and intend submitting back my passport with the telex copy as evident on Monday. I'll follow up with sch as well. Does it mean they are asking you for the receipt?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lawrence79: 9:29am On Jan 09, 2014
BashToks:

Thanks!

on what ground will they refuse u after going for medicals? I am thinking it ll likely be on medical ground, I ll suggest u take care of that b4 reapplying. if not u might get the same refusal, unless u know d real reason for ur initial refusal and work on it b4 appying again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ehis1010(m): 9:36am On Jan 09, 2014
Happy new year....to everyone in d house...when you submit paper route at Canadian embassy in V.i are you directed to go for your biometric at any office .......tanx i need contribution from everybdy in the house.....congrats to all TRV people and medicals.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2014
miss bon: Lol, sorry bro grin wishing u a safe trip

Thanks Oh.
I done finally land Canada. Omo the cold and snow for myside no be joke oh.
Vancouver people dey enjoy rain and good weather, I nearly no continue to Edmonton sef undecided

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2014
Uwem Jimmy:
Thnx so much bro. I'm paying tomorrow and intend submitting back my passport with the telex copy as evident on Monday. I'll follow up with sch as well. Does it mean they are asking you for the receipt?
Yes they require the receipt,I got a msg 4rm DHCC requesting for tuition receipt after I mailed to inquire abt my application status....I sent telex n ws told that telex isn't an evidence of payment. Well, I have now submitted the receipt both soft n hard copies.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ehis1010(m): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2014
Happy new year....to everyone in d house...when you submit paper route at Canadian embassy in V.i are you directed to go for your biometric at any office .......tanx i need contribution from everybdy in the house.....congrats to all TRV people and medicals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SantohFilz(m): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2014
tolyem: To be candid, I have prepared myself fr that assignment this time, but the delay in getting my letter of acceptance is the only thing keeping back..I will start as soon as my letter land for my hands.
it is going to be well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 09, 2014
Ehis1010: Happy new year....to everyone in d house...when you submit paper route at Canadian embassy in V.i are you directed to go for your biometric at any office .......tanx i need contribution from everybdy in the house.....congrats to all TRV people and medicals

Read up d previous pages especially chrigo's.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SantohFilz(m): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2014
I have mailed CIC concerning my application. I believe God has done it

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Itstyme(m): 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
blink6:
thanks man. I called them already... it undergraduate program that am going for... Am applying as a high skool leaver(never attended a higher institution).

so, nothing else is required of me... just my waec details and a scratch card(pin n serial).

Okay! If you have contacted them and that's all they require from you, then you are fine. Feel free to ask further questions.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by flaiboy: 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
Rukkky: Thanks flaiboy, what about d documents issue. Dis online route how does work pls?

Go to apply online on cic.gc.ca, fill the questionaire and based on the answers u provided, they will provide you with a list of documents that will be needed. Scan and upload them. This is just a summary. Just start the process and if u av any question, u can always come back here to ask.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by yommynoble: 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
@ChriGo and other ogas in the house: I am new to this forum. I applied for ACCA in london school of business and finance- lsbf, Toronto campus and I have paid my full tuition since July 2013. I was told to submit my documents to their visa review officer before submitting to CIC in Nigeria which I did but along the line, I was informed that I should hold on with my processing that they are waiting for PCC status from their ministry. Since then, my application has been put on-hold. I mail them every now $ then but their reply is always the same that they are in the final stage of their application. Pls I want to know whether lsbf canada is genuine or I have been duped. Is their any info u guys can give me abt this school? Urgent plS. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.