Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,096 members, 7,942,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (627021 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
I'm afraid its not a good news. But there's still time go collect your passport and know the next thing to do. All is well
Hassan0007:

Hi guys is it medical first b4 dis Your Passport Status
Visa application, tracking ID No.20140602GHANSTU01285– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 02/07/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more,please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website
Pls guys explain to me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
lassky: I don tire o, I've added enough money to d account but I still couldn't apply online. It was giving me transaction failed msg. Don't know what to do, please help @all.

Guy, are you sure that card has not been block?
Try using it to withdraw from an ATM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
tebbyosi:

Thanks alot Efizzy and Miss bon. I'ld have to get that done asap.
Miss bon, everybody, somthing else has been been bugging me though. i plan to use my momma as sponsor and my brother who isnt in naija as co-sponsor. i remember reading a post somewhere in the earlier pages that d VOs usually hav problems with sponsors not in naija. How about a co-sponsor not in naija? is it smart? if you think its ok to use him, even though he is not in naija, do i need to do an affidavit for him too?
....Its all about convincing....some peeps have sponsors abroad and still got there visa....while some have sponsors in Naija and still got denied...Its all about how well your app can convince the Visa officer...though its hard convincing the VO you'll come back after studies since ur sponsor isn't even resided in Naija so i feel they also assume that you'll definitely not leave after studies too(i.e following same footstep as ur sponsor grin)...but the Idea of using two sponsors(naija and foreign) ain't bad as well but you still need to convince too......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tillfinity: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
UzoTheZone: Hi. I'm Georgian as well, but will probably fly Emirates at a later date. Still waiting for medicals though. What course?

We go meet for dere...human resources
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tillfinity: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
Slimdel: **sad** mine is Emirates

Eeyyaa... Where are u headed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tillfinity: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
abisolmi:
Hi,
Seriously? me too!!!

For real...ope owah course
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lassky(m): 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
crydon't know what to do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
Wow, this forum has gone so far. How time flies!!!
I can see my fellow compatriots are still very active and helpful. Good job guys
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tillfinity: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
abisolmi:
Hi,
Seriously? me too!!!

D same flight n date? shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lassky(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Guy, are you sure that card has not been block?
Try using it to withdraw from an ATM
block I tried using another bank with master card and 43k. It gave me d same msg
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
lassky: crydon't know what to do

Call ur bank customer care to confirm that the card or the account is in order
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Hassan0007(m): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
ChriGo: ....Nope not medics....they are done processing ur application and ur app was refused....look into the loopholes in ur app and start thinking of re-applying.....Take heart bro....list what u submitted....am sure you'll get help here on the possible loopholes.....

Pls bro can someone re~apply immediatly
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
lassky: I don tire o, I've added enough money to d account but I still couldn't apply online. It was giving me transaction failed msg. Don't know what to do, please help @all.

Hey bro, get someone's card. Since dis GTB ain't answering, gt mayb UBA africard, Zenith mastercard. Jst load d moni into d person's account and use. If dese ones I suggested don't work, den..*lips sealed*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hassan0007:

Yes bro. Bt pls take ur tym 2 address d issues dt led 2 d refusal.its well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
lassky:
block I tried using another bank with master card and 43k. It gave me d same msg

Guy stop giving ursef unnecessary headache, if u r using gtb card....make sure u hve the double amount of money u r to pay cos u will b DOUBLE CHARGE for the payment. U will b refunded later after uv submitted ur application.

Eg if u are to pay 37k make sure u have like 80k in the account cos u wil b charged twice which is 74k. Then after ur application have bn submitted , the 37k earlier double charge to ur payment will b refunded bck to ur acct.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by abisolmi(f): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
tillfinity:

D same flight n date? shocked

Yes! same flight, same date but not the same University and province.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tillfinity: 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
abisolmi:

Yes! same flight, same date but not the same University and province.

Eeyyaa...its aiit sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Possibility123: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hello my people in the forum....How long does it really take to get a study visa to Canada if I will be applying online? Then do I stand a chance of meeting up the resumption date (September) in my school if I did submit my online application on 5th July 2014?

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hassan0007:

....Calm down!!, work on the reasons for refusal before re-applying....else you go just do another garbage in garbage out(GIGO)...don't enrich the pocket of the embassy biko....35K application fee na something man grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
Possibility123: Hello my people in the forum....How long does it really take to get a study visa to Canada if I will be applying online? Then do I stand a chance of meeting up the resumption date (September) in my school if I did submit my online application on 5th July 2014?

Thank you.

July 5 till end of august by my count gives u 7wks n some days. U r good to go.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
kclexa: Wow, this forum has gone so far. How time flies!!!
I can see my fellow compatriots are still very active and helpful. Good job guys
....Gone far for where....you no dey see the part ni grin....Kclexa my man....hope Alberta dey do you well.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dammycrane000: 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
Looking for a partner also grin
Anyone traveling July ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Possibility123: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
Thank you Pyhz!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
tokiniofficial: Am through with my medical,
Unto the next one....
TRV in jesus name.. amen
Pray for me guys
E go pure!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Djbond(m): 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
dammycrane000: Looking for a partner also grin
Anyone traveling July ?
yeah me. I wish to travel this july but don't have the required documents cos I'm broke.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
pyhz:

Guy stop giving ursef unnecessary headache, if u r using gtb card....make sure u hve the double amount of money u r to pay cos u will b DOUBLE CHARGE for the payment. U will b refunded later after uv submitted ur application.

Eg if u are to pay 37k make sure u have like 80k in the account cos u wil b charged twice which is 74k. Then after ur application have bn submitted , the 37k earlier double charge to ur payment will b refunded bck to ur acct.
Na lie tongue!! Mine wasn't doubled.. Tho I saw something like -35K (note the 'minus') but nobody tell them when they change am. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lassky(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
[quote author=rawlizo]

Hey bro, get someone's card. Since dis GTB ain't answering, gt mayb UBA africard, Zenith mastercard. Jst load d moni into d person's account and use. If dese ones I suggested don't work, den..*lips sealed*[/quote
thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lassky(m): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
Amefrica: Na lie tongue!! Mine wasn't doubled.. Tho I saw something like -35K (note the 'minus') but nobody tell them when they change am. grin
I sha use am pay 100cad school application fee, Dem return am.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
lassky:
I sha use am pay 100cad school application fee, Dem return am.
Use another bank's card! smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hassan0007:

Hi guys what's d meaning of dis Your Passport Status
Visa application, tracking ID No.20140602GHANSTU01285– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 02/07/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website
Am I in 4 collection of my passport guys pls explain to me.
Chai! Na bad news be this oo. Get yourself together, fill the loop-holes then re-launch that goddamn app.. angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BadmanBoss: 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hello House, I did my biometrics on 25th June via online route, when can I expect feedback for medicals and still meet up for resumption for September 2nd
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
BadmanBoss: Hello House, I did my biometrics on 25th June via online route, when can I expect feedback for medicals and still meet up for resumption for September 2nd

When did u apply? U should b expecting feedback in about a month from date of app for medical call

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (501)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.