Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,725 members, 7,965,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:53 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (629699 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jtbaba1: 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
Dude if u can get up to 5mil in ur sponsors account fine after paying accomadation, feeding and tution 3mil to 3.5 mil closing balance still dey ok..as long as there is good turn over on d account ..Bosses wetin na..una they scare we poor man pikin na

Stand to be corrected thou..

yomiraheem:

////////////
Aiit guys, I guess I need to go brace up be dat. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
fabuloustee: Pls house av been a quiet follower of dis thread, I thank d founder nd the great followers of dis thread, may almighty God reward us all with our TRV, I don't mean to disturb u but my que is, 1. Av gotten admission at niagara college for january(winter)2015,is any one in the house heading to niagara. 2. Whc one do u prefer online payment of fees or bank transfer. 3 should I apply for homestay or rent a house
On arrival,you will surely get a nairalander
Secondly, online payment is the best option,it will exempt you from unnecessary charges and its fast.
home stay or rent a house,it depends in your choice, people can't decide for you on that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
owenizes: Who's Next....?
who next?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by owenizes(m): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
fabuloustee: Pls house av been a quiet follower of dis thread, I thank d founder nd the great followers of dis thread, may almighty God reward us all with our TRV, I don't mean to disturb u but my que is, 1. Av gotten admission at niagara college for january(winter)2015,is any one in the house heading to niagara. 2. Whc one do u prefer online payment of fees or bank transfer. 3 should I apply for homestay or rent a house
All your questions have to do with choice despite they all have advantages and disadvantages. Firstly I personally will recommend the online platform for tuition fee payment because mine was successful with a master card, it is equally faster when it comes to getting a receipt in case you want to apply for visa instantly with it. The merchants/school will also have to support this form of payment to be successful. As for the home stay it is cheaper than renting your own crib but it still depends on your kind of person in terms of privacy and stuff like that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bjoseph: 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
Please, those that have submitted their passports to vfs global recently, how much were you required to pay for passport transmission charges? Urgent response needed pls.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by owenizes(m): 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
Haustraliah:
who next?
Batch C.... grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jtbaba1: 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
If u have just gotten the admission they understand the duration of time before trv approval.. but if not.. I can't think of any good excuss.. but we have experienced bosses..just chilax dey will clear ur doubt..oga chrigo, slimdel, amefrica, jijlola..Please help out ur guy..

conyema12: Hey guys, I got admitted into Univ of Alberta for Msc programme in Integrated Petroleum Geosciences for this Fall. But I don't think I will make it, the reason being that I currently do not have enough money to embark on the project.

How possible is it to defer to Fall of 2015 to enable me get financially prepared for the programme.

Do I write the school to notify them?

What can I use as the best reason for the deferment?

thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by owenizes(m): 11:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
dannydolly: My application was refused today. Reasons; purpose of visit, limited employment prospects in your country of residence, your current employment situation and your personal assets and financial situation.

Pls house is there anything that can be changed or included to re-apply. I submitted admission letter (going for nursing as a second degree), sponsors documents (business reg docs) and statement of account 6m plus, appointment letter, personal statement of account (1.9m), first degree cert and transcript, O'level cert, marriage cert and kids' birth cert, pension cert and statement (700k+), and taxi cab docs in my name.
Please help a brother good people of the house.
Thanks
Did you make use of paper or online route? And what date did you submit?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by parisbluefox: 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
Parisbluefox: July 7th memorial university online route

owenizes: LIST OF MEDICAL AND TRV HOPEFULS
(SUMMER/FALL - SEPT 2014)
1. Equlibrium Seneca FEBRUARY 27 Paper route
2. Pcachuks Lambton MARCH 4 Paper route TRV
3. mistur_chris: MARCH 15 paper route lambton
college
4.Coolsammy1: Holland college MARCH 19
Online route (FALL/SEPT -2014 resumption)
5. Drizzle_era Centennial college APRIL 02
( FALL/SEPT -2014 resumption ).
6. Walofy88: APRIL 3 online route humbton
college CHOPPED TRV
7. Kingsolve: mohawk APRIL 10 Online route
CHOPPED TRV
8. Tianadiva APRIL 17 Paper route
9. Sleem-b: APRIL 19 MUN TRV loading
10.Chris viral: APRIL 25, Mcgill University Online
route.
11. Algorithm: APRIL 25 Mcgil university online route. TRV chopped
12. Galaxxy: May 16, USASK. Online route
13. McToby: May 28, New brunswick community college Online route.
14. Halle2: June 6, MUN online route.
15. Aulor: June 6, USASK paper route.
16. Owenizes: June 11, Humber college. Online route.
17. Amefrica: June 13, University of Prince
Edward Island(UPEI) Online route.
18. mPop: June 13, Centennial college online route.
19. Haustraliah : June 22 Medicine hat college, Online route
N.B- If you have gotten your admission for
spring/summer and have applied for TRV. Please
provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper
***Institution
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vanrichie4u: 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
[quote author=vanrichie4u]@Galaxxy did u apply for visa yourself or u contracted an agent to process it for u?

Fellow Nairalanders I greet una oo!!!! I am expecting my admission from a canadian college "Northern Lights College" any time soon, should I apply for student visa myself or I should use the expertise of an agent?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
dannydolly: My application was refused today. Reasons; purpose of visit, limited employment prospects in your country of residence, your current employment situation and your personal assets and financial situation.

Pls house is there anything that can be changed or included to re-apply. I submitted admission letter (going for nursing as a second degree), sponsors documents (business reg docs) and statement of account 6m plus, appointment letter, personal statement of account (1.9m), first degree cert and transcript, O'level cert, marriage cert and kids' birth cert, pension cert and statement (700k+), and taxi cab docs in my name.
Thanks
I'm terribly sorry for your denial. When did you apply? What route?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 08, 2014
kruxit: Guys av anyone heard from seunalasho?
I did! She's good. What is up?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 08, 2014
conyema12: Hey guys, I got admitted into Univ of Alberta for Msc programme in Integrated Petroleum Geosciences for this Fall. But I don't think I will make it, the reason being that I currently do not have enough money to embark on the project.

How possible is it to defer to Fall of 2015 to enable me get financially prepared for the programme.

thanks
It is super-possible to defer your admission, just mail your school and let them know. Obviously the time-frame or any excuse you might wanna give. #Successs!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 08, 2014
jtbaba1:
If u have just gotten the admission they understand the duration of time before trv approval.. but if not.. I can't think of any good excuss.. but we have experienced bosses..just chilax dey will clear ur doubt..oga chrigo, slimdel, amefrica, jijlola..Please help out ur guy..

Me na learner oo! Wetin I sabi?! Abeg, no kobalize me oh grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bodmas3000(m): 12:30am On Jul 08, 2014
guys weldone i am just set to submi my application paper route i applied for september session am going Practical Elements of mechanical engineering into Fanshawe college,but the issue is i have two sponsor my brother the main sponsor didnt drop his bank acc statement maybe because is out of country but my uncle helped me with his own he is with dangote ,hope this issue will not have any negative effect?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by exxy(m): 12:36am On Jul 08, 2014
Good evening house! ,I am new here, Please any one with an idea of schools in canada that gives scholarship to international student with sat score of 1090 math and critical reading ? or without SAT.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 1:37am On Jul 08, 2014
Bank draft is perfect, in CAD, USD, or Pound.
chidimma1: hello niralanders, Thank God for success stories of some of our members, I pray that he will bless those of us still waiting. I want to know if adding a bank draft to cover my expenses for my period of study will be ok , together with my bank statement and other documents.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 1:41am On Jul 08, 2014
Some schools are not strict about reasons. You wwant to defer,shikena. However, use TRV processing period or travel preparations as reasons if your school requires one.

thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dannydolly: 1:44am On Jul 08, 2014
Amefrica: I'm terribly sorry for your denial. When did you apply? What route?

Online route, June 6
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 08, 2014
owenizes: Did you make use of paper or online route? And what date did you submit?
hmm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 08, 2014

Thanks
Ask yourself this question: how do I write my letter of explanation?
To my own little knowledge,your documents are enough to secure you a TRV,but as we all know that writing a letter of explanation is a means of explaining yourself,all documents,purpose of visit and benefit of your course upon arrival to your home country.
I think a good assignment should be done on your letter of explanation before you reapply.
Good luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 5:07am On Jul 08, 2014
dannydolly:

Online route, June 6

Sorry Bro, its gonna b well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 08, 2014

////////////////
Heeeey, my partner at last! I am going to Niagara january 2015. But meeehn, I don deyav a rethink to defer cos of sponsors soa tin. I'll advice a bank transfer and will advice u rent a house. Although paying ur tuition and accomodation: homestay fit help ur application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by owenizes(m): 5:52am On Jul 08, 2014
dannydolly:

Online route, June 6
So sorry! Take heart, repackage and re-fire, don't you worry it will be well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by owenizes(m): 6:08am On Jul 08, 2014
dannydolly:

Online route, June 6
You will definitely need a Letter of explanation stating why you chose to study in canada and it's benefits to your present status, relationship between you and your sponsor. Can as well use your kids as home tie. If you can get a leave letter from your place of work, that will be superb. They just need evidences to show that you will return. The documents you submitted previously were okay and enough to get you a visa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 6:27am On Jul 08, 2014
yomiraheem:

////////////////
Heeeey, my partner at last! I am going to Niagara january 2015. But meeehn, I don deyav a rethink to defer cos of sponsors soa tin. I'll advice a bank transfer and will advice u rent a house. Although paying ur tuition and accomodation: homestay fit help ur application.

Bank transfer ke shocked I wonna knw ur reason for this advise of urs?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 7:16am On Jul 08, 2014
Hello @ all....please is anyone heading to or already in university of ottawa? Please your opinion is needed on this qestn:- what payment method did u use to pay for your university fees?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by awe2015(f): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2014
Online payment is the best bro...for school fees
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by oghos2k(m): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2014
must one pay school fees before applying for a visa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 7:45am On Jul 08, 2014
awe2015: Online payment is the best bro...for school fees
Do u refer to mai question? If "yes" is ur answer base on personal experience? Or just a mere opinion.....sorry, I have mai reasons for asking
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2014
dannydolly:

Online route, June 6
I wish you luck and success next time. Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pamela234: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2014
I also got admission at Niagara college for january(winter) 2015. May I have ur email address so that we can help eachother with few questions

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.