Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,597 members, 7,944,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:40 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (627245 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
XTUS AND ANCIENT1 congrats bros...may the Lord perfect all ur heart desires...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
apple08: @ Oga Siga, u see am not trying to raise anyone's BP here but you can see the thread urself that its mostly people who did meds at Asaju dat has been chopping TRV's lately...
....Its not true...what i noticed is that asaju's medics get to cdhc within one week....consultant practice takes 2-4weeks(normal scenerio)....i was told my medics has been sent to france so hopefully they work on it between now and friday.....TRV LOADING!!! grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Champion2013: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
@ chrigo, justwise, siga, kaycee, kayconsult, jadapinket, fhemmy, and others. I need your help

House I need your advise here. I was issued a 9moths students visa because my passporr expires in 9months as stated earlier in my previous post.program starts jan 2014 travelling late december.program ends by dec 2014 passport expires july 2014.
Here is my question
Can I book a one way ticket to canada and renew my passport in canada, hoping there wont be any issues at the POE in canada concerning my passport validity and ticket.

Need your help guys. Bosses in the house. Am about to get my flight ticket.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Itstyme(m): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
xtus: Glory be to God in the highest....... I thank God oh, cos me self don port oooo

Applied: Sept 24th
Medicals: Oct 3rd
Chop Visa: Oct 21st

Am with Ancient, and we are both grateful to each and everyone of u. I love u all

Congratulations Brother! Glad you got your TRV. Did you go through the online or paper route? Can you also pls help with the list of documents you submitted along with your application as it could be of help to we all here.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
ChriGo: ....Its not true...what i noticed is that asaju's medics get to cdhc within one week....consultant practice takes 2-4weeks(normal scenerio)....i was told my medics has been sent to france so hopefully they work on it between now and friday.....TRV LOADING!!! grin....
Guy, Are u sure u won't storm dat cdhc, ur mates are porting, u are backing consultant practice. Stay dere ooo!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Champion2013: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
@ chrigo, justwise, siga, kaycee, kayconsult, jadapinket, fhemmy, and others. I need your helpHouse I need your advise here. I was issued a 9moths students visa because my passporr expires in 9months as stated earlier in my previous post.program starts jan 2014 travelling late december.program ends by dec 2014 passport expires july 2014. Here is my question Can I book a one way ticket to canada and renew my passport in canada, hoping there wont be any issues at the POE in canada concerning my passport validity and ticket. Need your help guys. Bosses in the house. Am about to get my flight ticket.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
Xtus n Ancient1...Congrats on ur TRV, I tap,lick n suck 4rm ur blessings. I rejoice wiv u cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
Congrats... Strong mind
ancient1: Sorry for the late transmission guys. It is real, I don portability cheesy

I have so much to say but I will say it in bits and pieces , I've been sooo looking forward to posting this message some day. It took me about 4 odd years but today I got my trv. Thanks to everyone , there were just too many loopholes in my application from going for a second masters degree in a very similar course to not providing any evidence of my current employment status when i finished first degree 9 years ago and msc 5 years ago. This was my 3rd application, so guys never give up. I hope be more active as from now .

date submitted : 4 June @ vfs
Meds instruction: 3oct
Meds done : 7 Oct
tution and board rec submitted: 17 Oct
Trv issued : 21 Oct

I did not get any notification that my meds was ready, but me and xtus did meds same day at asaaju so when he told me he got the notification , I had faith that mine was ready and alaas it was .I stormed chdh along with him and we were both issued our trv today.

Guys the thing never click completely. E still be like say I dey dream land.

I resume 1 Nov . Uni of prince Edward island MBA. So I leave next Monday.

Thank you God!!! May your name be praised forever!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Kunsoft(m): 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
Congratulations to Xtus and Ancient1 for their TRV. I tap, suck and connect from your blessing.

EG baba Happy Birthday
take am
Kunsoft

Enjoy a prosperous year ahead EarthGreener!!! Cool dude cool

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
ancient1: Sorry for the late transmission guys. It is real, I don portability cheesy

I have so much to say but I will say it in bits and pieces , I've been sooo looking forward to posting this message some day. It took me about 4 odd years but today I got my trv. Thanks to everyone , there were just too many loopholes in my application from going for a second masters degree in a very similar course to not providing any evidence of my current employment status when i finished first degree 9 years ago and msc 5 years ago. This was my 3rd application, so guys never give up. I hope be more active as from now .

I did not get any notification that my meds was ready, but me and xtus did meds same day at asaaju so when he told me he got the notification , I had faith that mine was ready and alaas it was .I stormed chdh along with him and we were both issued our trv today.

ha thats the skl am going to hope to see you there by jan tap frm ur success
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
Champion2013: @ chrigo, justwise, siga, kaycee, kayconsult, jadapinket, fhemmy, and others. I need your helpHouse I need your advise here. I was issued a 9moths students visa because my passporr expires in 9months as stated earlier in my previous post.program starts jan 2014 travelling late december.program ends by dec 2014 passport expires july 2014. Here is my question Can I book a one way ticket to canada and renew my passport in canada, hoping there wont be any issues at the POE in canada concerning my passport validity and ticket. Need your help guys. Bosses in the house. Am about to get my flight ticket.
....Champion2013 i beileve u got no problem at the point of entry....the question u should ask is can u renew ur Passport in canada?...i believe yes you can in Ottawa but bros the wahala for that ottawa too much!! So i go advice make u book a round trip if you can so that during summer break you go cum renew ur passport for naija....you can then transfer the TRV into the new passport...i dont know how long this will take but passport renewal takes 1week max....this is just my own opinion....let the bosses in canada give you better advice on how to go about renewing ur passport in canada....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
earthgreeners:

on my birthday!!!

Happy birthday bro, best wishes in the coming year.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
ChriGo: ....Its not true...what i noticed is that asaju's medics get to cdhc within one week....consultant practice takes 2-4weeks(normal scenerio)....i was told my medics has been sent to france so hopefully they work on it between now and friday.....TRV LOADING!!! grin....

But are they not all operating under the same E-medicals?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2013

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
tonyrero:
Guy, Are u sure u won't storm dat cdhc, ur mates are porting, u are backing consultant practice. Stay dere ooo!!!
....Hahaha!!! Am not backing consultant practice na....dia medics dey take time na!!....shey u go storm for me? ...i no mind ooo grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
apple08:

But are they not all operating under the same E-medicals?
....I tire oo my brother....dia own na S-medicals(slow-medicals) no be E-medicals grin.....lets just hope ooo....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by HZwriters: 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
[b][/b]
XTUS nd ANCIENT1
Congratulations
I Rejoice with you
Glory to God Almighty
See you in Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jadapinket13(f): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
ChriGo: ....Champion2013 i beileve u got no problem at the point of entry....the question u should ask is can u renew ur Passport in canada?...i believe yes you can in Ottawa but bros the wahala for that ottawa too much!! So i go advice make u book a round trip if you can so that during summer break you go cum renew ur passport for naija....you can then transfer the TRV into the new passport...i dont know how long this will take but passport renewal takes 1week max....this is just my own opinion....let the bosses in canada give you better advice on how to go about renewing ur passport in canada....
@ champion2013, this is a very good advice. So think about it properly. Good luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2013

Sir, Who informd u ur medicals is in France?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
I tire for Asaju....medicals I did last Thursday...dey called me today sayin I shuld cum for anoda one ..reason: my blood underwent Hameolysis n dey culdnt get any info frm it.....c English abeg!! had to rush bak n do anoda.. one....of all d pple dem don dey do d tin for...y na my own cum dey among d rare cases? For say dey give me d 2k I spend on Cab I for dey endure sef...na so so sorry I jst dey hear...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
xtus: Glory be to God in the highest....... I thank God oh, cos me self don port oooo

Applied: Sept 24th
Medicals: Oct 3rd
Chop Visa: Oct 21st

Am with Ancient, and we are both grateful to each and everyone of u. I love u all

YesBosss!!! That's gr8.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
#np skelewu,,,, got instruction to submit passport.
30days ultimatum as usual

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
Quantumfisika:

Sir, Who informd u ur medicals is in France?
....Bro who wan inform me if not consultant practice itsef?....na follow up tins my man....with wetin i don hear u do not expect me to sidon dey look like osofia na...lol.....check out dia name na "Childrens practice"...u wan make dem use my medics play suwe like pikin? grin......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
I did medicals on d 17th of dis month..caled for a repeat today..if no TRV by 10th of Nov..wil withdraw n go d online route...seriously I wonder wat happens wen mani pple discover d online route is d way forward...VFS go loose patronage
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
ChriGo: ....Bro who wan inform me if not consultant practice itsef?....na follow up tins my man....with wetin i don hear u do not expect me to sidon dey look like osofia na...lol.....check out dia name na "Childrens practice"...u wan make dem use my medics play suwe like pikin? grin......

hmmmm..na dem dey send am go France or CDHC? No b CDHC suppoze yarn u dat one?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
greatheights: #np skelewu,,,, got instruction to submit passport.
30days ultimatum as usual
....Blood of jesus!!!....bro so q-file too dey do dia medics fast?....abeg wetin be consultant practice problem for christ sake.....dat Consultant practice na baba ijebu oo....lol....dis one wey all of una lambton peeps dey chop Trv....make una wait for ChriGo na grin.....dont leave me biko...lol....congrats greatheights....i tap from your soon to chop TRV....God is indeed great.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
Quantumfisika: I did medicals on d 17th of dis month..caled for a repeat today..if no TRV by 10th of Nov..wil withdraw n go d online route...seriously I wonder wat happens wen mani pple discover d online route is d way forward...VFS go loose patronage
....Bro ur own case don pass online route palava na....haba!!.....shebi na january u dey resume...biko relax....asaju medics no dey take time.....join me relax biko grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by seyidollar4real: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
i av been denied visa again based on sponsor's insufficient fund. my mum was d sponsor with closing balance of 5.1m. should i reapply with d same document. i'm confused
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2013
Quantumfisika:

hmmmm..na dem dey send am go France or CDHC? No b CDHC suppoze yarn u dat one?
....Bro na dem dey send go france.....still join me relax biko grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
seyidollar4real: i av been denied visa again based on sponsor's insufficient fund. my mum was d sponsor with closing balance of 5.1m. should i reapply with d same document. i'm confused
....Oops!! This is so sad....5.1m isn't bad for an SOA....please whats her source of income....i tink the problem might be from dia....

Is she self employed or does she work for a company?

Urgent response needed.....
Before u refire please address any issue that has to do with funds....Not just SOA .....take heart my broda, God knows best....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
seyidollar4real: i av been denied visa again based on sponsor's insufficient fund. my mum was d sponsor with closing balance of 5.1m. should i reapply with d same document. i'm confused
@ seyi, sorry abt the sad event. I'll advise you to keep trying cos strivers acheive wat dreamers beliv. Can u post all the documents you submitted along with ur application ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
ChriGo: ....Bro na dem dey send go france.....still join me relax biko grin....

hehehe...ook o...so me too fit ask Asaju knw weda dem don shoot my own go France b dat..hop dem dey talk like child care pple

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (501)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.