Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,550 members, 7,972,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:36 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (630507 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
Lol my prayer pass that persons own
DFodio: If it is not compatible. maybe someone's prayers just got answered. You may need to give someone or sell it off
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
Kai OK will do that *fingers crossed*
DFodio: with your IMEI number, you can easily know if your phone is compatible or not. No harm in checking
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DFodio(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
Slimdel: Lol my prayer pass that persons own
We will see. Fingers crossed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
deruboy: Haaaa it has not ooo since past 4 dis evening. I really dont kw wot to do . Any more info frm others pls.
Did you log out and login again?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by luvly3(f): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
Slimdel: Omo its not easy at all I'm valuing my naira cause if u convert it to dollar you will see yourself verryyy broke already

Lol so funny....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Drpak: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
Reporting live from LOS.....wishing Dr pak a safe trip. smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
Wish you safe trip dear
Drpak: Reporting live from LOS.....wishing Dr pak a safe trip. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
safe journey bro. Pls remember someone down here needs offcamp housing incase u see anyone available
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kennycooly: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
halle2: Hi guys,

To God be all d glory,
Applied June 6- online
Biometrics June 9
Med call July 4
Med done July 10
Passport request July 16

You all made this happen, Chrigo,Miss Bon,Amefrica,SLimdel,Dr Pak, my MUN team, er'one of you in one way or the other kept me going. You are family,and I appreciate you all. With guys like you all, am certain there's hope for Nigeria
Congratz...plzz snd me ur mail @kenncooly@yahoo.com. Need to ask sumtyn which can hlp me mine also..tnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2014

Safe bro. Waiting 4 ur travel memoir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
luvly3:

Ok ...I applied through paper though....but I still believe documentation is the key .....cheers!!!
for sure
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Jijola: Persuade the sponsor, but if he insists, then apply through paper route and add the sponsorship letter where the sponsor states that he wants to send the SOA directly.
Let the sponsor write the applicant's details on a cover letter that goes with the SOAd post it through the mailing address on the CDHC web

yomiraheem:

//////
Thank you so much bro for stepping in on this case......a sponsor has every right to keep his soa to himself, no matter his reasons which cud be many.

In this case it's advisable one applies tru paper route....1. Ur sponsor can either seal the soa with d bank's confidential envelope addressed to cic which u can package with ur application. He must also state this and reasons in d affidavit of sponsorship.
2. He can send it directly like my oga said and write a letter in respect of this...not asking them he wud send at their request...but that he has sent it separately for confidential reasons...this can be done by visiting dhl or ups where he wud package d soa and send almost at d same time u'r applying(can even be done for online route)..d soa package from d courier shud carry a tracking details which ur sponsor must indicate in the affidavit of sponsorship/letter. Can't explain perfectly but I hope u get.

Its ok, persuading ur uncle to just let it go by giving it to u but if not, don't fret and don't blame him...some people can't even let their lovely wife see their soa talkless a nephew....but it'll nice for u to just hint him about d recommende cash flow and bals...hope this helps

Pls we shudnt say he's wrong by not giving the soa..let's hope for the best...this development may help ur trv in d end u know.

My ogas can add to this or correct me

Wow! Infact wow again!! This's absolute brilliant..thanks for ya inputs I gonna send ya suggestions to mai friend asap.hope it helps
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
Amefrica:

What's up, babe? shocked
bad news
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
chichi89: oh dear.
Well what I was told at vfs is that you'll write a letter of authority giving the person permission to collect your package for you. You'd also give the person that slip and photocopy of your bio data page of your passport. He/she will also have to go with an identity card.
tnx so much.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DFodio(m): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
Safe trip Bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
My dear what's d ishh na?

chizzy01: bad news
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by deruboy: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
lovelydamsel:
Did you log out and login again?
i didnt log outt ooo. Shd i c if dt wil work. I shd log out of my cic n log in again right
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
Slimdel: I say make I apologize here bfr u break my head on bbm kiss
U know already
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by deruboy: 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
deruboy: i didnt log outt ooo. Shd i c if dt wil work. I shd log out of my cic n log in again right
i hope all d documents av uploaded wont wipe ooff if i log out sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Finestlex(m): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Congrats to you halle2 on your trv... to all those who just got denied, always remember to look at the brighter side of life.. do not let it weigh you down. Don't rush with reapplying.. fix your docx well and reapply.. Only God's mercy can crown it all.. you can do it.. very best to all of us..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by fabuloustee(f): 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
brvheart: well true.... my girlfiend had to buy an S3 when she got there her S4 wasnt compatible....
so its not bout high end phones....
so its best to buy a phone when u get there or take a 50/50 risk
but i think blackberry devices should work fine cause RIM is from Canada
Not all blackberry I just checked my BBZ10 an it wasn't compatible
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
fabuloustee:
Not all blackberry I just checked my BBZ10 an it wasn't compatible
You're joking right!?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
deruboy: i didnt log outt ooo. Shd i c if dt wil work. I shd log out of my cic n log in again right

Yes log out and wait for some time and login
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2014

Wishing you a safe trip!

See ya soon smiley

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DFodio(m): 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
ManTiger:
You're joking right!?
All blackberry's may not work in Canada, this is despite the fact that Blackberry is indigenous to Canada. If blacberry was just producing for Canada alone, you can state without fear that all blackberry's will work in Canada. Different regions have different frequency spectrum. the one for North America is different for Europe, different for Asia and Africa. sometimes, there might be an overlap, that is why some will work

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by deruboy: 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Yes log out and wait for some time and login
have logged out of d GCkey.
I just pray this tin open so dt i caan send in my appliction tonight. Thanks ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
chizzy01: bad news

cry

I don't wanna believe! I'm lost of words. cry Never say never!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
deruboy: have logged out of d GCkey.
I just pray this tin open so dt i caan send in my appliction tonight. Thanks ooo
Uploaded documents are mearnt to be saved.remember your passport and your questions and answers.all the best smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=Amefrica]

I don't wanna believe! I'm lost of words. cry Never say never!

cry smile God has got a better package. so worry not ok.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
deruboy: have logged out of d GCkey.
Bro, relax and chill...
I experienced the same thing and i would have wish it never went through cos i just discovered 2things, 1. I did not give a statement of explanation where i would have made mention of initial tuition fee payment, 2. I sent an incomplete statement of account but all the same i'm not scared! So just do a very last minute review til their system comes normal, don't be surprised if the payment page start telling u stuffs like "Too many failed attemp". Just cool it and review your stuffs very well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
tokiniofficial: My dear what's d ishh na?

me no sabi oh. But in all i give thanks to God. Better package d come u ll rejoice with mi soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
chizzy01:
smile God has got a better package. so worry not ok.

God ain't sleeping!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.