Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,674 members, 7,885,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (619220 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by fadedayo: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hello folks. I was just filling out the online questionnaire on the cic website. There is a question I feel might be a trick-question and need you guys to help determine the "politically correct response".

Question is "Is work an essential component of your studies?"

The Humber Global Business Management says "There are two, flexible four-week work placements (160 hours minimum each): one in the first year and one in the second. They are designed to give you the hands-on practical work experience that employers desire. You may use these placements to try out different career fields and organizations or to specialize in one area. The choice is yours."

If I answer 'yes', it will be the truth but they might think that is the reason for opting for the program. If I answer 'no', they will probably know I'm lying. What to do guys?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jadapinket13(f): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
fadedayo: Hello folks. I was just filling out the online questionnaire on the cic website. There is a question I feel might be a trick-question and need you guys to help determine the "politically correct response".

The Humber Global Business Management says "There are two, flexible four-week work placements (160 hours minimum each): one in the first year and one in the second. They are designed to give you the hands-on practical work experience that employers desire. You may use these placements to try out different career fields and organizations or to specialize in one area. The choice is yours."

If I answer 'yes', it will be the truth but they might think that is the reason for opting for the program. If I answer 'no', they will probably know I'm lying. What to do guys?
You can answer yes and provide evidence to back it up, they won't think otherwise. I had same experience and now am given a study and work permit. Good luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
fadedayo: Hello folks. I was just filling out the online questionnaire on the cic website. There is a question I feel might be a trick-question and need you guys to help determine the "politically correct response".

......you know thats a question wia ur checklist code would be generated....what you fill in the question will depend on what u will upload on ur cic account....since ur program got coop please answer yes....all you need do is print that page on ur school's website were it stated the coop and upload it to that section of docx.....it wouldnt affect anything my brother....@IHate_9ja if u post anything with dat name on this forum Justwise fit ban u ooogrin...chai! People are very funny with names sha......na wa oo......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
jadapinket13:
You can answer yes and provide evidence to back it up, they won't think otherwise. I had same experience and now am given a study and work permit. Good luck.

Work permit? Thought that only comes six months after arriving for a full time program
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by fadedayo: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
@jadapinket13 @ChriGo...many thanks. you both make a lot of sense. we have promptly filled "YES". will try to get a letter from the school. if that does not happen fast enough, i believe the info from the humber college website should suffice.

i really appreciate you guys!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jadapinket13(f): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
Dr_Jay02:

Work permit? Thought that only comes six months after arriving for a full time program
Trying reading what made me answer that question. That will let you know why am been given both at same time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
dose folks dat said dia goin to CDHC to knw y paper routers hav to wait so long...we det await to hear how uns take go o... smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dosunmumatilda: 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
hi guys,anyone coming to university of ottawa or carleton and needs an apartment can contact me on matildae2000@yahoo.com i have two available apartments for rent close to the school.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
Dr_Jay02:

@ jadapinket13, what's the duration of ur course and the name of the program?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
Anyone in the house who did medicals on the 7th of oct @ CP and have been given TRV? Although I cald one of the doctors who happen to be my colleague last week friday, and he told me that my result is nw @ chdc.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
ChriGo: ......you know thats a question wia ur checklist code would be generated....what you fill in the question will depend on what u will upload on ur cic account....since ur program got coop please answer yes....all you need do is print that page on ur school's website were it stated the coop and upload it to that section of docx.....it wouldnt affect anything my brother....@IHate_9ja if u post anything with dat name on this forum Justwise fit ban u ooogrin...chai! People are very funny with names sha......na wa oo......

Just passing bye ni ohh

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
Jesunro: My brother, this one don pass the normal 3-4 weeks o. we are the special pple being given special treatment o. medicals was on the 6th of August o...

@jesunro- seriously @ dis point its all abt prayers. If according to nas jay dey don't want any email corresponce frm applicants in dat situation, then u send correspondences on ur knees through prayers.
By d special grace of God u will receive dat which u r expecting.
I remember discussing extensively with d doctor dat attended to me @ consultants practice about dier delays. His explanation was dat at most it takes 3-4 weeks for a normal scenario. And up to 2months or more if the applicant has any health condition he/she is managing. Dis delay is usually from paris but recently, d medics is been sent to London. But really, it beats my imagination how Asaju goes abt dier medics. Or peradventure dey also av rare cases of delay dat we aren't aware of. Or maybe dey don't even send diers to paris or London. Whatever be the case, its not beyond d power of prayers. I advise everyone in dis situation to pray more untill u finally get ur trv. Anxiety won't solve d problem. Try as much as possible to RELAX and believe u've received ur TRV. It is well IJN.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
Went to the embassy 2day to submit a reference letter nd letter of employment when i got there i say ppl waiten outside some were sitting some were standing i went to the security guard tld him i wanted to submit some docs so he tld me to write my name passport numba,reference nd traken numba at the envelop i was wit i expected him to give me a form bt he didn't then i asked him to give me form to fill for my frwnd dats kingrusavelt then he asked if am related to him so i said no so he said kingrusavelt shld come by him self so den i asked sombody dat was waiten dere abt d paper routers den he said d paper app will be snd to south africa for checken b4 geten to there data base tho d guy also is a paper applicant he tld me he waited 4 three months b4 he was called up for medical so he said he is waiten to colet his study permit i was shocked so all i got to say to both online and paper routers i Pray without season and believe that GOD has done it cos u neva can tel u cbn be called maybe this week its all by The Grace Of GOD and also remember others in prayer.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gracefulqueen(f): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
I am so so happy and grateful to God and my friend and her husband... CANADA here i come
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
I Hate 9ja:

Just passing bye ni ohh
....grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
gracefulqueen: I am so so happy and grateful to God and my friend and her husband... CANADA here i come
......Na wetin we wan hear be dis?....No be only canada na pakistan grin....u no dy reply PM....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
britiko:

@jesunro- seriously @ dis point its all abt prayers. If according to nas jay dey don't want any email corresponce frm applicants in dat situation, then u send correspondences on ur knees through prayers.
By d special grace of God u will receive dat which u r expecting.
I remember discussing extensively with d doctor dat attended to me @ consultants practice about dier delays. His explanation was dat at most it takes 3-4 weeks for a normal scenario. And up to 2months or more if the applicant has any health condition he/she is managing. Dis delay is usually from paris but recently, d medics is been sent to London. But really, it beats my imagination how Asaju goes abt dier medics. Or peradventure dey also av rare cases of delay dat we aren't aware of. Or maybe dey don't even send diers to paris or London. Whatever be the case, its not beyond d power of prayers. I advise everyone in dis situation to pray more untill u finally get ur trv. Anxiety won't solve d problem. Try as much as possible to RELAX and believe u've received ur TRV. It is well IJN.

Right on Point britiko... Baba God doesn't do Half job, what he has started, he will definately finish it up for us all...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)

1) Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2)Rilly2000 JULY 8 Paper route
3) Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
4) Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
5) Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
6) Chidiadi50 JULY 19 Paper route
7) Anointed111 JULY 26 Paper route
8 ) Padolife JULY 28 Paper route
9) Tkay11 JULY 29 Paper route
10) Chrigo JULY 30 Paper route
11)Rolatims JULY 30 Paper route
12) Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
13) IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
14) SAP_Latunde AUGUST 14 Paper route
15) Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
16) Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
17) Habie AUGUST 21 Paper route
18) Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
19) Miss bon AUGUST 25 Paper route
20) Sleek5 AUGUST 27 Paper route
21) Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
22) Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
23)Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route
24) Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route
25) Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
26) Ambeyh SEPTEMBER 11 Paper route
27) Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route
28) Xtus SEPTEMBER 24 Online route
29) Dr_jay02 SEPTEMBER 24 Paper route
30) Nicemax OCTOBER 1 Online route
31) Anabor OCTOBER 2 Online route
32) Glan OCTOBER 2 Online route
33 ) Abellybaba OCTOBER 7 Online route

God Aint Sleeping grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
@jesunro- ow long is ur application now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
apple08:

Right on Point britiko... Baba God doesn't do Half job, what he has started, he will definately finish it up for us all...

Amen IJN.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
[b]LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1. Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2. Rilly2000 JULY 8 Paper route
3. Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
4. Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
5. Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
6. Chidiadi50 JULY 19 Paper route
7. Anointed111 JULY 26 Paper route
8. Padolife JULY 28 Paper route
9. Tkay11 JULY 29 Paper route
10. Chrigo JULY 30 Paper route
11. Rolatims JULY 30 Paper route
12. Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
13. IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
14. SAP_Latunde AUGUST 14 Paper route
15. Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
16. Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
17. Habie AUGUST 21 Paper route
18. Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
19. Miss bon AUGUST 25 Paper route
20. Sleek5 AUGUST 27 Paper route
21. Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
22. Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
23. Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route TRV GOTTEN
24. Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route TRV GOTTEN
25. Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
26. Ambeyh SEPTEMBER 11 Paper route
27. Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route
28. Xtus SEPTEMBER 24 Online routeTRV GOTTEN
29. Dr_jay02 SEPTEMBER 24 Paper route
30. Nicemax OCTOBER 1 Online route
31. Anabor OCTOBER 2 Online route
32. Glan OCTOBER 2 Online route
33. Abellybaba OCTOBER 7 Online route

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers
[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ancient1: 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
anabor: Congrats, I have a lot to learn from your experience..............I sent you a PM

@anabor I'm trying to get respond to your email. Dono how the whole thing works
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
does Asaju send dia medicals abroad? abi do they have d facility in dia in there clinic and they merely send d result to CHDC? anybody knw whia d xray is analysed? I ask cos dias seems to b super fast
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
gracefulqueen: I am so so happy and grateful to God and my friend and her husband... CANADA here i come
....Thanks for responding to the PM....Oya na wetin we wan hear be dis grin....congrats to u,ur friend and her hubby....God is indeed great....but still share some info here...lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Kicon: 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
[quote author=xtus]Glory be to God in the highest....... I thank God oh, cos me self don port oooo

Applied: Sept 24th
Medicals: Oct 3rd
Chop Visa: Oct 21st

Am with Ancient, and we are both grateful to each and everyone of u. I love u

Congrates bros, am happy for you too

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by detolaa: 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
@kjbobo and others in the health field, please do I need to write toefl or I get a letter of proficiency in english from my school,it was waived for some schools e.g olabisi onabanjo uni, igbenidion uni, Unilag etc . I graduated from Babcock Uni, I'm applying for post graduate diploma in public health at University of Alberta
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
Quantumfisika: does Asaju send dia medicals abroad? abi do they have d facility in dia in there clinic and they merely send d result to CHDC? anybody knw whia d xray is analysed? I ask cos dias seems to b super fast
.....Nna bros dis ya question get pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis grin.....Haba!!...Still RELAX!!!......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
Quantumfisika: does Asaju send dia medicals abroad? abi do they have d facility in dia in there clinic and they merely send d result to CHDC? anybody knw whia d xray is analysed? I ask cos dias seems to b super fast

Bros, wish someone had answers to ur questions cuz thats the same thing we've been asking ourselfs for some days now.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
apple08:

Bros, wish someone had answers to ur questions cuz thats the same thing we've been asking ourselfs for some days now.....

honestly o...its mind buggling
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by detolaa: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
please do I need to write toefl or I get a letter of proficiency in english from my school,it was waived for some schools e.g olabisi onabanjo uni, igbenidion uni, Unilag etc . I graduated from Babcock Uni, I'm applying for post graduate diploma in public health at University of Alberta
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justicia: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
@ kitty_sunshine. Its true what u said o.I mailed the person in charge of LLM applications at Dalhousie Uni and I got answers. I told him why proof of english should be waved for me,that all my education has been in english. He said I don't need proof once my educatn was in english. He also told me that he has personally received my application and that it will be reviewed soon. Thanks a lot kitty!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kittysunshine: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
Am happy you got response. Keep the spirit alive. I knew I was not wrong.
justicia: @ kitty_sunshine. Its true what u said o.I mailed the person in charge of LLM applications at Dalhousie Uni and I got answers. I told him why proof of english should be waved for me,that all my education has been in english. He said I don't need proof once my educatn was in english. He also told me that he has personally received my application and that it will be reviewed soon. Thanks a lot kitty!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.