Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,129 members, 7,943,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (627039 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
I'm great, preparations dey fine, I dey share envelops to people willing to support my ministry grin, are you? grin
uceebee: @ Slimdel: LOL ..Ohh kk dear. No qualms, then.. Hope you're good? Hanfa preparations naw?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
grin grin how ni
Haustraliah:
na waooo.
you dey vex ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
kiss hide hide
SeyiMiilan: Good to see ppl get dier trvs, @America n co, congrat... Pls where is @francisUduah (can't remeber his nairaland name earlier but he is pope francis on my BBm, n he is going to connestoga college)... I wish I av applied also but some tin need to happen to toughen u up, i need to be very patient. ...any which way all d best to everybody. @slimdel, @chrisviaral, @chirgo, @mis bon @justwize, u guys rock!! (Y).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Drpak: 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
Amefrica:

You meant to say, she can. cheesy
oohhh sowie, she can still work. Thanks amefrica.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
ElCapt:

Yes.

2 different schools =2 different destinations = 2 different addresses = 2 different packages = 2 different tracking IDs = 2 x12k grin

Happy Sunday 2 you.

Hahahahhahahhhaha
thanks alot
@haustraliah n odas tanx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello all, Biometric done on Wednesday last week and yet still showing biometrics needed.
Is this normal?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
kingsolve:
I heard so too. First reserved d flight on dia site, then went to dia office with my papers, proof of payment, LOA, to show that I'm not absconding but really not planning to be back in a year or so, and a travel agent that knows them der. She presented my case to dia boss and they booked my reservation, issued me ticket right der for N166,850. In case u need d lady's no she shud be able to help.

I need the number please. Tickets I have Seen is from 350k
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
ManTiger: Hello all, Biometric done on Wednesday last week and yet still showing biometrics needed.
Is this normal?

Yes,but you have to wait patiently for a week smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
No its not normal but all u have to do is wait and see if it will change, your CIC is meant to change like hours later to *we have received your biometrics *

ManTiger: Hello all, Biometric done on Wednesday last week and yet still showing biometrics needed.
Is this normal?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by uceebee(m): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hohohhohoho! (laughin' in chinese) @ slimdel..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
What I do? Should I bring the envelop abeg cheesy cheesy kiss
uceebee: Hohohhohoho! (laughin' in chinese) @ slimdel..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
Slimdel: I'm great, preparations dey fine, I dey share envelops to people willing to support my ministry grin, are you? grin

hahahahhahahahhahahahaha slim del,u no go kill me wt laughter, which one b envelope o.
Honestly am learning alot from u, pls where can i get some envelopes so i can start uplifting my own ministry o hahahhahhahhaahahha

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
Is this normal?

E go show no worry!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Slimdel: I'm great, preparations dey fine, I dey share envelops to people willing to support my ministry grin, are you? grin

grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
Lol
Lol
Lol
Bad belle abeg wait first make I share finish

emperoracro:
hahahahhahahahhahahahaha slim del,u no go kill me wt laughter, which one b envelope o.
Honestly am learning alot from u, pls where can i get some envelopes so i can start uplifting my own ministry o hahahhahhahhaahahha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
grin
grin
BaaleofMontreal:

grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
@chrisviral awaiting your response,were u able to confirm that stuff for me. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by fejeerow(f): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
Pls house, am preparing my docs for online applications. I have 2 of my dad's landed property document, i want to know if am to scan the full pages or just the page with my dad's name and signature in the deed? Pls help, it is urgent. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
Slimdel: @chrisviral awaiting your response,were u able to confirm that stuff for me. Thanks

No vex abeg, escaped my mine.. yeah I did, in the evening of that day... than choi grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by luvly3(f): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
Slimdel: Dearie please I have couple of questions to ask u regarding paper route

Okay dear go ahead
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
chrisviral:

E go show no worry!
Ok bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
Slimdel: No its not normal but all u have to do is wait and see if it will change, your CIC is meant to change like hours later to *we have received your biometrics *

thought as much but we'll just chill for now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Yes,but you have to wait patiently for a week smiley
Thanks Damsel.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sweetguy10(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
Wow
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
I scanned everything so they won't say that its the pages I didn't scan that they needed, u get ba
fejeerow: Pls house, am preparing my docs for online applications. I have 2 of my dad's landed property document, i want to know if am to scan the full pages or just the page with my dad's name and signature in the deed? Pls help, it is urgent. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by fejeerow(f): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
Slimdel: I scanned everything so they won't say that its the pages I didn't scan that they needed, u get ba
Ok thanks , i will just do that. One cic website, i saw using of scanner or camera, when they said camera, did they mean i can use my phone to snap and upload..lol..funny but serious question too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
ManTiger:
Thanks Damsel.

Your welcome
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
Amefrica:

Dankies!
Congrats on your Visa Approval!
I took my time to read about you from USA thread dowm to Canada thread, you're such a super-being.
Wish you all the best in your endeavours.
With Love.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
Yes if its super doper bright and clear, a friend used my phone for his passport photograph *though this is risky cause they have specifications*, how he did it SlimDel doesn't know and he also used it to snap his I'd card
fejeerow:
Ok thanks , i will just do that. One cic website, i saw using of scanner or camera, when they said camera, did they mean i can use my phone to snap and upload..lol..funny but serious question too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Kudanis(m): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
codebreaker:

My offer was conditional. I was told to have my certificate sent from my uni.. Had to get it and add it to my visa app but still applied with my conditional offer and explained in my soa..

Whats your condition?

I was asked to send my degree certificate and transcript in original language (I studied in Russia) before JULY 2015. Note it's July 2015 and not July 2014.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by meg1028(f): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Slimdel: Sent
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by drizzleera: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
chrisviral: Happy Sunday All...
Welcome to our new week of TRV and Medical call ups... God is faithful.

Has Amefrica retired from his prophecy duties… lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (501)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.