Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,702 members, 7,979,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:39 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (631580 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2014
The time now is 4:30 AM,
It's always good to call them around 3 PM or 4 PM local time.

ceemac: do you have idea of the time difference Ma?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2014
chichi89: Lol thanks. The city of waterloo will know I'm around grin
I'm also happy for you dear. If twas me,after the 1st denial I'll just wave Canada goodbye.

grin grin grin

Waterloo? No, I'd rather go somewhere else. tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2014
ceemac: Good Morning Landers, please I need help getting across to Grad school of Memorial University for enquiries and when I did this morning on this number:7098642445 which I added 0091 to the front, I was welcomed by a voice but couldnt get anybody online to speak with.
i intended the Voice contact because my mail had since not been replied....
kindly help out how to reaching them.
T
Best Regards.

Note the time difference before calling..Canada is 6 hours behind. i.e its should be around 5 am there right now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2014
Amefrica:

grin grin grin

Waterloo? No, I'd rather go somewhere else. tongue
LOL we don't want you sef angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ornaments(f): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2014
MrArams:

MUN has BSc, MSc, PhD Computer Science. Or are you looking for a branch of comp sci that they do not have? Pls check again. You can also check Uni of Victoria BC
Yes they do, but application has closed the only opening is scientific computing. No I am looking for computer science winter/spring start msc coop option prefarably at a low tuition uni. Thanks so much! I will check uni of victoria
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Note the time difference before calling..Canada is 6 hours behind. i.e its should be around 5 am there right now

Some provinces ain't up to that. N&L is 3hrs30mins, PEI is 4hrs and Ontario (Toronto) is 5hrs. I stand corrected!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2014
These days Justwise is always peeping and keeping tabs, my guess is we are getting ready for PART 6.
To all those who survived the NL. Crash I congratulate
To Oga Chrigo when open this part 5 with a wonderful prayer I say God bless you again cos God answered indeed.
To all those that got denied, please keep the faith and allow the house help you again but be sincere with the house too.
To all those that got their TRV, it's not the end but the beginning of a new journey in your life... be serious with the opportunity you have been given.

Oga Fhemmmy, Amefrica, slimdel our email discussion was helpful in times of darkness, God bless you sir.

God bless NL
God bless Seun
God bless Justwise
grin

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 25, 2014
chichi89: LOL we don't want you sef angry

Hehehehe ... Enjoy your waterloo!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2014
chichi89: Lol thanks. The city of waterloo will know I'm around grin
I'm also happy for you dear. If twas me,after the 1st denial I'll just wave Canada goodbye.

Lol! Never give up. One of the benefits of being stubborn. Check your message you should have an original passport request letter. Go submit it and wait at the door till they stamp it or better still relocate to oregun like someone did tongue

Congrats again
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ornaments(f): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2014
justwise:

Is either somebody you sent it to edit used it before you or you copied somebody else's work.

Sadly very soon we will start hearing stories like this here, i see many people asking for SOP here, sending to random people to edit, giving out theirs to anybody that drops email address here.

The embassy and schools will be flooded with copies of SOP all looking the same

Look for another school, the ban is only for one school

Okay thanks so much. I am on the verge of giving up. No other school seems to fit in terms of low tuition, coop program and the term I wish to resume. No I didn't copy. Writing isn't too much of a big deal to me. Thanks so much sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ceemac: 11:41am On Jul 25, 2014
tokiniofficial: The time now is 4:30 AM,
It's always good to call them around 3 PM or 4 PM local time.

Thanks Boss, am so grateful!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2014
gavinmensah:

Lol! Never give up. One of the benefits of being stubborn. Check your message you should have an original passport request letter. Go submit it and wait at the door till they stamp it or better still relocate to oregun like someone did tongue

Congrats again

See your mouth! angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 11:45am On Jul 25, 2014
tokiniofficial: These days Justwise is always peeping and keeping tabs, my guess is we are getting ready for PART 6.
To Oga Chrigo when open this part 5 with a wonderful prayer I say God bless you again cos God answered indeed.
To all those that got denied, please keep the faith and allow the house help you again but be sincere with the house too.
To all those that got their TRV, it's not the end but the beginning of a new journey in your life... be serious with the opportunity you have been given.

Oga Fhemmmy our email discussion was helpful in times of darkness, God bless you sir.

God bless NL
God bless Seun
God bless Justwise
grin

Is that why you are already offering thread 5 closing prayers? When some people like me decreed to have their trv in this part 5 are yet to get it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 25, 2014
Ornaments:

Okay thanks so much. I am on the verge of giving up. No other school seems to fit in terms of low tuition, coop program and the term I wish to resume. No I didn't copy. Writing isn't too much of a big deal to me. Thanks so much sir

I really feel for you.

Don't just give up yet --- spread your tentacles. Visit this site; www.4icu.org/ca

All the best!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ceemac: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

MrNiloBrown.., guess Ɣøû‎​ studyying Engineering at canada now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ceemac: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Thanks MrNiloBrown.., guess Ɣøû‎​ studyying Engineering at canada now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 11:47am On Jul 25, 2014
gavinmensah:

Congrats again
I did paper route. My passport is ready for collection sha. I'll go after sallah break.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 11:48am On Jul 25, 2014
tokiniofficial: These days Justwise is always peeping and keeping tabs, my guess is we are getting ready for PART 6.

Oga Fhemmmy our email discussion was helpful in times of darkness, God bless you sir.

God bless NL
God bless Seun
God bless Justwise
grin

Hmm is that y you are already offering part 5 closing prayer . When people like me that decreed to have their trv in this part r yet to have it. undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 11:48am On Jul 25, 2014
gavinmensah:

Is that why you are already offering thread 5 closing prayers? When some people like me decreed to have their trv in this part 5 are yet to get it.
LOL @ closing prayers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 11:51am On Jul 25, 2014
D
Amefrica:

See your mouth! angry

I can't remember mentioning names And you are just using bad language on me for nothhing cry

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 25, 2014
@mantiger i got c6 in my english i applied bt as a university1 student nd i got admitted
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 25, 2014
@mantiger i got c6 in my english i applied bt as a university1 student nd i got d admission
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ceemac: 11:55am On Jul 25, 2014
Hello NairaLanders, have three questions for the mean time and thus they go:
- online and paper application which d u fink is more favourable?
- Does online require statement of purpose too?
- what is the essence of Coop?

Awaiting answers
Best Regards!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
gavinmensah: D

I can't remember mentioning names And you are just using bad language on me for nothhing cry

Arghh! Mabinu, abeg nor vex. Na joke I dey nah. I was even laughing while typing that. Believe, I meant no harm! cheesy

Oya take hug! (((hugs)))
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
Amefrica:

Some provinces ain't up to that. N&L is 3hrs30mins, PEI is 4hrs and Ontario (Toronto) is 5hrs. I stand corrected!

U might b right...am speakin from d datas i hv here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
ceemac: Hello NairaLanders, have three questions for the mean time and thus they go:
- online and paper application which d u fink is more favourable? No route is more favourable than the other, just follow which route you prefer. I'd go for online tho.

- Does online require statement of purpose too? Yes, it requires it.

- what is the essence of Coop? Someone that knows more about this will answer you shortly.

Awaiting answers
Best Regards!

All the best!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

U might b right...am speakin from d datas i hv here

No wahala, bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
ceemac:

Thanks MrNiloBrown.., guess Ɣøû‎​ studyying Engineering at canada now?

Not yet...headind for winter...stil on my trv.
Uwc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Amefrica:

Arghh! Mabinu, abeg nor vex. Na joke I dey nah. I was even laughing while typing that. Believe, I meant no harm! cheesy

Oya take hug! (((hugs)))

Thank you cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Your own go come too grin

gavinmensah:

Hmm is that y you are already offering part 5 closing prayer . When people like me that decreed to have their trv in this part r yet to have it. undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
gavinmensah:

Thank you cry

I'm sorry nah! cry You're making me feel guilty and bad.. **shrugs**
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justwise(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ornaments:

I know this is time consuming but this is the list of 96 universities in Canada http://cicic.ca/en/post-sec.aspx?sortcode=2.20.26&crit=4&special=AUCC

If you are looking for 'cheap' ones then start from 50 up

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.