Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,702 members, 7,979,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:39 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (631580 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
Whenever you are not seen u start looking for trouble or saying something abstract, u are obviously looking for how to quote me down because u said something earlier, I and Sasha corrected u, noe matter how u wanna deny this don't forget I know how u take corrections, I'm surprised why u didn't bring up excyclopedia to proof yourself correct. Don't worry no be me u see

Shalom

Amefrica:

grin grin

It makes you no better -- you had to quote the whole 'long' post. You could have just mentioned him in a post and let him know what he did was inconsequential. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Dearie if u actually understood what I said I simply mean, it would have been better if yours is in URL but no shakes dear, have a lovely rainy day kiss
mrnilobrawn:

Point NOTED, but dont forget i classified it base on cost..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
undecided undecided does this have a particular meaning or I should simply say
Gavin undecided
gavinmensah:

Slim? undecided

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Cufs(f): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
Can someone help me out please??... Is a mail usually sent informing you of medicals? Or it's at the point of picking up your passport that you know if your application have been approved or not. I applied for study permit on 16th July, my status online as at Wednesday was that my processed passport have been dispatched. I have been hoping to receive a mail for medicals, but nothing yet. I'm kinda scared. Plsssssssssssssss those of you that have done medicals, was a mail sent to you for medicals or it was at the point of collecting your passport you were told to go for medicals?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
ManTiger:
Heard the curriculum of that school too hard, just like Redeemers University wink grin tongue

Just Joking, just that the schl decline my lil bro admission cos he had c5 in his Ingrish
check well it mite not b d c5,had c6 n was given admission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
cronsberg:

I am a he. That dunce just be jabbing nonsense without offering the advice am looking for. Does he think i would like to abandon my family and just run off to another country? He never thought maybe i needed it. Lets just say am from one of the north eastern states under State f emergency. At one point in time, i helped and even participated in the civilian jtf thing, seeing as people i ones knew are been tracked and basically assasinated one by one, then i think i have a genuine reason to seek asylum to guarantee a safe and better life for myself. And with all the yabbing and condemnation by me against both bh and the nigerian government, i got to watch my back. Mind you bh have spies and informants, and the FG also have internet spying tech(thanks to the fraudulent isreali deal).
So please no one should quote me if you can't offer advice, if you went through the asylum process before or know a thing or two about it, kindly share. Plus my concern it not the travelling money or what happens after the travel. my concern is how do i explain to the consular official that i am sponsoring myself, and that even though am unemployed, i got enough money for the trip and all

Ok, I don't knw about anyone who has gone thru asylum, I believe google can answer your questions. And your first sentence was brash. -EASY! . Wish you all the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cufs: Can someone help me out please??... Is a mail usually sent informing you of medicals? Or it's at the point of picking up your passport that you know if your application have been approved or not. I applied for study permit on 16th July, my status online as at Wednesday was that my processed passport have been dispatched. I have been hoping to receive a mail for medicals, but nothing yet. I'm kinda scared. Plsssssssssssssss those of you that have done medicals, was a mail sent to you for medicals or it was at the point of collecting your passport you were told to go for medicals?
A mail wud b sent to u for medicals bfor ur passport is dispatched if u submited paper route. But if u dint get medical instruction then im afraid its nt sumfin positive.
Ps: if ur nt nigerian or u avnt lived in nig for d past 6months den u may not require medicals.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
gavinmensah:

Ok, I don't knw about anyone who has gone thru asylum, I believe google can answer your questions. And your first sentence was brash. -EASY! . Wish you all the best

Someone answered him rudely and disrespectful and made fun of his question.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
cronsberg:
I actually plan on telling them the truth that i sold a piece of land belonging to me, but i am afraid they will doubt it, however thats the truth. I also thought that as long as you proove to them that you have enough money to take you to and fro, and provide sufficient evidence of binding ties to nigeria then where you got the money isn't there business. Anyway, which "other" options are you refering to?
I realy duno bout asylum cases. Plus may b u cud attach d documnts for d sell of land to show wer u gt d money from(i might b totally wrong) im sur whoeva knws wht shd b done wud let u knw
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
Patdeka:

Lwkmd.. Dat wasn't too necessary dude.. how preparations tho?

grin Mehnn, preparations dey go oh small small, haven't really gone far!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
Slimdel: Whenever you are not seen u start looking for trouble or saying something abstract, u are obviously looking for how to quote me down because u said something earlier, I and Sasha corrected u, noe matter how u wanna deny this don't forget I know how u take corrections, I'm surprised why u didn't bring up excyclopedia to proof yourself correct. Don't worry no be me u see

Shalom

grin grin grin Haba, Slim my dear, e never reach this level now. I'm disappointed you didn't find humour in that post. You talking about correction and encyclopedia? Whatever the hell those mean. Remember I re-affirmed (your stand) in that post, that what he did was inconsequential.

Anyways, come over on whatsapp -- we needa talk.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
chizzy01: check well it mite not b d c5,had c6 n was given admission.
My lil bro had C6 or so and was not given admission except if he take english proefiency test.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Cufs(f): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
OMG! That's just scary embarassed I went to the Embassy today, I was told to come back on Friday for the passport that was dispatched from Accra on Wednesday, because they have not sorted everything. Do you think they might just send me a mail for Medicals before Friday?? I'm soo scared. Seriously hoping my application is not refused.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
Amefrica:

grin grin grin Haba, Slim my dear, e never reach this level now. I'm disappointed you didn't find humour in that post. You talking about correction and encyclopedia? Whatever the hell those mean. Remember I re-affirmed (your stand) in that post, that what he did was inconsequential.

See amefrica re-affirming stands and commanding my friend to comeover on whatspp. We know where to wait for you dont worry.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
I really don't need the humour "dear", nothing is wrong with what he did I simply meant if he really wanna copy and paste for easy view its usually better when its in URL shikena
Amefrica:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lol gavin undecided cheesy
gavinmensah:

See amefrica re-affirming stands and commanding my friend to comeover on whatspp. We know where to wait for you dont worry.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cronsberg: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
gavinmensah:

Alright thanks. I actually made some research about the whole thing even from the canadian immigration website, and from what i understand, its relatively easy. Just find a way to the country(which am working on now, hence why i keep asking questions on that), then report yourself to their immigration department with a genuine case, and if they ascertain that your case is real and genuine, they will grant you asylum without qualms. and since i believe my case is genuine, i will try my best. Thanks again
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
gavinmensah:

LOL! Abeg make una no vex oo. Now I'm scared embarassed No waylay me, ejor, biko.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lymelyte(m): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
Please gurus, I need serious help from everyone and those who studied or are currently studying any of this course listed below to help me with colleges that offer these disciplines.

1Industrial engineering
2Manufacturing engineering
3 Operations research
4 Engineering Technology, General
5 engineering/industrial management
6 Manufacturing engineering technology/technician
7 Industrial technology/technician.

Thanks for the anticipated responses
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Cufs(f): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
sashafierce:
A mail wud b sent to u for medicals bfor ur passport is dispatched if u submited paper route. But if u dint get medical instruction then im afraid its nt sumfin positive.
Ps: if ur nt nigerian or u avnt lived in nig for d past 6months den u may not require medicals.

OMG! That's just scary I went to the Embassy today, I was told to come back on Friday for the passport that was dispatched from Accra on Wednesday, because they have not sorted everything. Do you think they might just send me a mail for Medicals before Friday?? I'm soo scared. Seriously hoping my application is not refused.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
Slimdel: I really don't need the humour "dear", nothing is wrong with what he did I simply meant if he really wanna copy and paste for easy view its usually better when its in URL shikena

cheesy

It's alright shaa..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cronsberg: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
sashafierce:
I realy duno bout asylum cases. Plus may b u cud attach d documnts for d sell of land to show wer u gt d money from(i might b totally wrong) im sur whoeva knws wht shd b done wud let u knw
Well thanks for the advice. I will definitely attach the lands documents and selling papers to my application, atleast that will explain to them where i got money to afford the trip
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cufs: OMG! That's just scary embarassed I went to the Embassy today, I was told to come back on Friday for the passport that was dispatched from Accra on Wednesday, because they have not sorted everything. Do you think they might just send me a mail for Medicals before Friday?? I'm soo scared. Seriously hoping my application is not refused.
Only wif a miracle dear... Cos for now ur application is closed. Bt dnt give up . Gud thing is u can alwys reapply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
cronsberg:
Well thanks for the advice. I will definitely attach the lands documents and selling papers to my application, atleast that will explain to them where i got money to afford the trip
Ok al d best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cronsberg, You might not be offered asylum but maybe any other visa because your reasons are not concrete enough. If you were gay, activist or something more legit of threat to your life they could allow.. I'm not a so called guru but thats my own take
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
cronsberg:
Alright thanks. I actually made some research about the whole thing even from the canadian immigration website, and from what i understand, its relatively easy. Just find a way to the country(which am working on now, hence why i keep asking questions on that), then report yourself to their immigration department with a genuine case, and if they ascertain that your case is real and genuine, they will grant you asylum without qualms. and since i believe my case is genuine, i will try my best. Thanks again

You are welcome. So readup for tourist visa or make enquiries here for tourist visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cufs: Can someone help me out please??... Is a mail usually sent informing you of medicals? Or it's at the point of picking up your passport that you know if your application have been approved or not. I applied for study permit on 16th July, my status online as at Wednesday was that my processed passport have been dispatched. I have been hoping to receive a mail for medicals, but nothing yet. I'm kinda scared. Plsssssssssssssss those of you that have done medicals, was a mail sent to you for medicals or it was at the point of collecting your passport you were told to go for medicals?

I applied online on the 16th of also did medicals 17th.. Still chillin for my own update sha..was yours Online or Paper?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Amefrica:

LOL! Abeg make una no vex oo. Now I'm scared embarassed No waylay me, ejor, biko.

Heheheh -*wickedlaughter* send us 2 teddybears from Mango now!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Cufs(f): 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
codebreaker:

I applied online on the 16th of also did medicals 17th.. Still chillin for my own update sha..was yours Online or Paper?

Paper
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Patdeka(f): 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
TGIF!

It's gonna be a long weekend and trust me am very happy.

I just wanna make out time to congratulate all who have gotten their medical call-ups and Trvs . Congrats!

To all those who are still waiting, if it's really in your heart then God will surely give it to you. Trust me!

To all dose porting soon, pls go out there and make our Country proud and I wish us all outstanding success.

God is definitely not Sleeping!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cufs:

Paper

So fast.. This month or last?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
gavinmensah:

Heheheh -*wickedlaughter* send us 2 teddybears from Mango now!!

No! Make I send teddyrobots. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.