Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,064 members, 7,942,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (627000 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kittysunshine: 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
habie: Finally my TRV arrived grin
Submitted paper route
Submission: August 22
Medical Instruction: October 11
Medical concluded: October 21
TRV received: Nov 1st.
Glory be to Almighty Allah, thanks y'all n I pray all awaiting medical and TRV hopeful get theirs soon.

congrats habie.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
chidinmaaa: A friend of mine stormed embassy today and he was told after waiting for abt 3 hrs to go dat they will get back to him. He has done medicals and submitted all extra dox. Please what does it mean ooo he is so scared
......Nothing spoil....Movein was told to go and come back the nextday which was the day he chopped his TRV....Probably they are still working on the docx....Tell ur friend to give them at least 3-4days more....am sure the TRV would be ready by then *in sure boss voice* grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidiadi50: 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
PLS ANYONE HERE WHO IS GOING TO CENTENNIAL COLLEGE?LET ME KNOW
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
ChriGo: ......Nothing spoil....Movein was told to go and come back the nextday which was the day he chopped his TRV....Probably they are still working on the docx....Tell ur friend to give them at least 3-4days more....am sure the TRV would be ready by then *in sure boss voice* grin......

Hello boss! Abeg guide me tru out dis canadian stuff. I only know abt US.. Pls help a brother. I already created an account
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dommakavelli: 2:08am On Nov 02, 2013
Ambeyh: is ur sponsor ur dad or a family frwnd cos i have a friend who wants to apply bt its his dad's friend SOA he is using this are the list of documents he wish to submit
1)dad's friend SOA
2)Letter to the VO stating he is the sponsor
3)letter to the VO from the bank
4)letter from sponsor's company to the VO stating his annual and monthly salaries
5)reference letter from the company to the VO
6)study permit app form with 2 passport photographs and int'l passport
7)waec result with testimonial
this are the docs i can remember he showed me though both of us going for our undergraduate cours to the same skl..
This docs i listed is it okay for him his sponsor's closing acct is 10million

Yeah, good to go. 10m is good if Tuition no pass 3-5m
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 2:44am On Nov 02, 2013
chidinmaaa: A friend of mine stormed embassy today and he was told after waiting for abt 3 hrs to go dat they will get back to him. He has done medicals and submitted all extra dox. Please what does it mean ooo he is so scared

Exact thing that happened to my friend, the next day cdch call woke her. She was told to come pick her package (trv) so don't be scared nothing do ur friend he must have gone there late.

I'm suspecting this ur friend is yourself!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 4:24am On Nov 02, 2013
PlayPays:

Exact thing that happened to my friend, the next day cdch call woke her. She was told to come pick her package (trv) so don't be scared nothing do ur friend he must have gone there late.

Exactly......grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 02, 2013
PlayPays:

O ga o, PlayPays. Lmao cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 02, 2013
ChriGo: ...Lolzz grin...

grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidinmaaa: 5:23am On Nov 02, 2013
PlayPays:

LWKMD .@play u've forgotten that it was on wednesday(2days)ago dat I submitted my extra dox wif telex sef. Av nt gotten my tuition receipt
.My status has not even changed on vfs site.so I wouldn't av stormed CDhc yet....dat ur friend u said they woke up wif a call d nxt day might also be u...lolllz

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by newacca: 6:14am On Nov 02, 2013
@Habie+ all other who got their TRVs congrat.
@Tolyem. Good a:m ur medics is coming soon. smiley In sha Allah

@lillawow, what's up?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tolyem(m): 6:23am On Nov 02, 2013
My brotherly,
Thanks my brother, as someone use to say on this forum "if it is in our heart, it will be deliver into our hands"
Probably we might need to meet on thursday after your hopeful successful visit to the clinic.
newacca: @Habie+ all other who got their TRVs congrat.

@lillawow, what's up?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by newacca: 6:31am On Nov 02, 2013
tolyem: My brotherly,
Thanks my brother, as someone use to say on this forum "if it is in our heart, it will be deliver into our hands"
Probably we might need to meet on thursday after your hopeful successful visit to the clinic.
No P. Brov. In sha Allah.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lillaowow(m): 6:42am On Nov 02, 2013

@lillawow, what's up?

Brother, you remembered me.
I've been following your posts. If only you knew the foresight you've given me.
I'm on the e-mail thing right now (call it any email spree, lol)
I have 2 pending admissions
Fleming college says I should send in my app next week (actually they said soonest and Treated on first come first serve)
sincerely, I'm making progress. CDHC style has changed since 2012. I'm in touch with lovely people here. Xtus, makavelli, Chrigo (he's got ma back any day)
Lots of good news put lots of smile on my face and adrenaline rush like I've got my app open at CDHC.
I never prepared for 2013 tho so it's all good all the same.
I saw your post on another thread on travel section. Interestingly, a friend is on my neck for info about that particular place so I'm following you Bumper to Bumper, lol.
Bro, 2014 isn't going no where without our TRV oooo. I'd marked dates on ma calendar already.
Thanks for saying hi.
Special congrats to Chrigo and everyone with their TRV.
Special thanks to Xtus, makavelli and the whole whatsapp crew. Information is power.

Ps- if anyone got admission, keep it open if you can. It might come in handy when you need it.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:47am On Nov 02, 2013
chidinmaaa:

LWKMD .@play u've forgotten that it was on wednesday(2days)ago dat I submitted my extra dox wif telex sef. Av nt gotten my tuition receipt
.My status has not even changed on vfs site.so I wouldn't av stormed CDhc yet....dat ur friend u said they woke up wif a call d nxt day might also be u...lolllz
....Lmfao....Nice hit back on dat dude grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lillaowow(m): 6:56am On Nov 02, 2013
tolyem: after your hopeful successful visit to the clinic.

All the best brother.
Your screen name sound so familiar.
Remember these names- cuddlemii, bashtee, shavel, paschal137. I look forward to seeing those names again with a post or two. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:56am On Nov 02, 2013
chidiadi50: YES I MEAN CGPA 2.2,CAN ANY CANADIAN UNIVERSITY ACCEPT IT FOR MASTER DEGREE
....Bro dont stress ursef...capital NO....go through Postgraduate Diploma....College noni.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2013
deebla:

I entered into Calgary without any letter of introduction. Though the officer asked me, I told him the embassy in Nigeria didn't give me and that the immigration office in Canada have all my information, so I don't need it; which was exactly what I was told at the embassy then. So, bro, that ur deportation tory na rumour.

Nyc 1 man... but remember u said embassy told u that and u were not given at all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2013
lillaowow:

Brother, you remembered me.
I've been following your posts. If only you knew the foresight you've given me.
I'm on the e-mail thing right now (call it any email spree, lol)
I have 2 pending admissions
Fleming college says I should send in my app next week (actually they said soonest and Treated on first come first serve)
sincerely, I'm making progress. CDHC style has changed since 2012. I'm in touch with lovely people here. Xtus, makavelli, Chrigo (he's got ma back any day)
Lots of good news put lots of smile on my face and adrenaline rush like I've got my app open at CDHC.
I never prepared for 2013 tho so it's all good all the same.
I saw your post on another thread on travel section. Interestingly, a friend is on my neck for info about that particular place so I'm following you Bumper to Bumper, lol.
Bro, 2014 isn't going no where without our TRV oooo. I'd marked dates on ma calendar already.
Thanks for saying hi.
Special congrats to Chrigo and everyone with their TRV.
Special thanks to Xtus, makavelli and the whole whatsapp crew. Information is power.

Ps- if anyone got admission, keep it open if you can. It might come in handy when you need it.
....Baba Tanx ooo....Really appreciate....Yours too go show by God's grace....I would also be here to celebrate with you, aint going no where grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:08am On Nov 02, 2013
ahmedonia4real:

Nyc 1 man... but remember u said embassy told u that and u were not given at all.
....My brother, Cdhc at some times do not send this sole called intro letter....Please get it that they already have all information at the POE so either you go with it or not just tender what you have(TRV,acceptance letter) and they gon' look it up.....They can never ever deport bro.....I pray they dont send urs to you when ur TRV shows up....i would love to see what you gon' do grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2013
Amefrica:

Hello boss! Abeg guide me tru out dis canadian stuff. I only know abt US.. Pls help a brother. I already created an account
....Created an account wia?.....Anyway let me send some Money(info) into that account grin.....Check these Links

www.nairaland.com/962116/travelling-canada-part-3/338

www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp

When you're done withrawing the Whole cash in that Link, Spend them Lavishly bro...When u're broke you can come back for more cash grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Canadidacy(m): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2013
Amefrica:

You just made the rite decision. All da best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by habie(f): 7:35am On Nov 02, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Congrats, Habie.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by habie(f): 7:38am On Nov 02, 2013
greatheights:

Alhamdulilah canny_cousin. Lolx. Nice1. Muahww
Thanks Cuz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by habie(f): 7:44am On Nov 02, 2013
ChriGo: ....CONGRATULATIONS....our Nextweek paid off again grin....God aint sleeping trully.....
Yes ooo, God aint sleeping and our faith will make us whole.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by newacca: 7:59am On Nov 02, 2013
lillaowow:

All the best brother.
Your screen name sound so familiar.
Remember these names- cuddlemii, bashtee, shavel, paschal137. I look forward to seeing those names again with a post or two. cheesy
Tolyem is an old username on this thread and he shld knw most if not all these name.
The world is truly a global village. Some of these names,I'm still connecting with;on NL and outta NL.
Ciao!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by habie(f): 8:01am On Nov 02, 2013

@lillawow, what's up?

Thanks Boss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:09am On Nov 02, 2013
dommakavelli:

Yeah, good to go. 10m is good if Tuition no pass 3-5m
the docs i listed ar they gud 2 go for him he is planning to apply on monday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:14am On Nov 02, 2013
Ambeyh: the docs i listed ar they gud 2 go for him he is planning to apply on monday
....Bro is ur friend planning to apply online or Paper route?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:29am On Nov 02, 2013
ChriGo: ....Bro is ur friend planning to apply online or Paper route?....
i told him online is better bt he keep insisting on the paper route because i applied via paper route bt am going to tell his dad that online is faster nd more efficient
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 8:41am On Nov 02, 2013
chidiadi50: PLS ANYONE HERE WHO IS GOING TO CENTENNIAL COLLEGE?LET ME KNOW
Boss...we plenty here heading that way. Global biz mgt PGD
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:48am On Nov 02, 2013
Ambeyh: i told him online is better bt he keep insisting on the paper route because i applied via paper route bt am going to tell his dad that online is faster nd more efficient
.....Bro pls and pls tell ur friend to go online route...Show my nairaland message to him....if at the end he goes paper route and he starts complaining about the torturous Long wait pls give him a strong head Knock and slap on my behalf grin.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (501)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.