Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,041 members, 7,942,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (626989 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 8:49am On Nov 02, 2013
ChriGo: ....My brother, Cdhc at some times do not send this sole called intro letter....Please get it that they already have all information at the POE so either you go with it or not just tender what you have(TRV,acceptance letter) and they gon' look it up.....They can never ever deport bro.....I pray they dont send urs to you when ur TRV shows up....i would love to see what you gon' do grin....

Chrigo I beg make dem send am oo..

I dey prayer city (MFM)

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2013
Hello house,
How can I reach Oga Siga, does any one have his email address?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2013
ChriGo: .....Bro pls and pls tell ur friend to go online route...Show him my nairaland message to him....if at the end he goes paper route and he starts complaining about the torturous Long wait pls give him a strong head Knock and slap on my behalf grin.....
i will be so glad to do that and even make gear of the dude he is trying to be goofy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:00am On Nov 02, 2013
.....Saw someone online now onyemola....now we have a yorubaish onye oma in the house grin.....Welcome bro/sis......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:10am On Nov 02, 2013
ahmedonia4real:

I dey prayer city (MFM)
....Hahaha...You sef wan do like me wey dey sleep for RCCG Camp every now and then....bro disturb baba God wella just like i did oooo......He go surely answer you.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jinnery: 9:11am On Nov 02, 2013
Introduction letter jst arrived now. God aiint asleep. All well and confirmed now smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:16am On Nov 02, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Hello house,
How can I reach Oga Siga, does any one have his email address?
noshaking2012@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:17am On Nov 02, 2013
Jinnery: Introduction letter jst arrived now. God aiint asleep. All well and confirmed now smiley
....Bro you no dey watsapp na?....good to hear u've gotten the intro letter grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 9:18am On Nov 02, 2013
ChriGo:
noshaking2012@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 9:22am On Nov 02, 2013
My brother, me too dey pray city ooo... I know go let God rest until He answer my prayer.... But I knw he don answer me already... I dey wait to receive grin
ahmedonia4real:

I dey prayer city (MFM)

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jinnery: 9:35am On Nov 02, 2013
inboxed you my whatsapp number now

ChriGo: ....Bro you no dey watsapp na?....good to hear u've gotten the intro letter grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rebt30: 9:48am On Nov 02, 2013
Please is Conestoga college a private or public funded college and is a one year postgraduate certificate program(8 months though) there worth it. And please what are my chances after graduation. Thanks for your anticipated response(s).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gratefuledge: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2013
Quantumfisika:

ook sir...I'm sorry o...didn't know. jst tot it wuld help..my apologies again. all d best guys ..esp to d medical n TRV hopefuls...

Baba pls mail me I need some info from you...... bolu.m.akinlemibola@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 10:02am On Nov 02, 2013
habie: Finally my TRV arrived grin
Submitted paper route
Submission: August 22
Medical Instruction: October 11
Medical concluded: October 21
TRV received: Nov 1st.
Glory be to Almighty Allah, thanks y'all n I pray all awaiting medical and TRV hopeful get theirs soon.

Congratulations , Mine will surely come next week too!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 10:03am On Nov 02, 2013
rilly2000:

Congratulations , Mine will surely come next week too IN SHA ALLAHU!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2013
rilly2000:

yh we medical hopefuls next week is our week of uncountable laughter we are all gonna share the good news of the LORD #teamblessed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 10:25am On Nov 02, 2013
chidinmaaa:

LWKMD .@play u've forgotten that it was on wednesday(2days)ago dat I submitted my extra dox wif telex sef. Av nt gotten my tuition receipt
.My status has not even changed on vfs site.so I wouldn't av stormed CDhc yet....dat ur friend u said they woke up wif a call d nxt day might also be u...lolllz

@chidinmaaa
Did dem CDHC called you on phone to pay tuition and board
and
Did you submit back using VFS or you took it to the embassy straight?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 10:34am On Nov 02, 2013
Ambeyh: yh we medical hopefuls next week is our week of uncountable laughter we are all gonna share the good news of the LORD #teamblessed

JORH OOo!!! @Ambeyh! Na among TRV hopefuls I dey ooo!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2013
rebt30: Please is Conestoga college a private or public funded college and is a one year postgraduate certificate program(8 months though) there worth it. And please what are my chances after graduation. Thanks for your anticipated response(s).
....Bro its always advisable to go for a 2yrs program....please take ur time to read dis part 5 frm page 1...we have talked abt dis in one of d pages....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rebt30: 11:10am On Nov 02, 2013
ChriGo: ....Bro its always advisable to go for a 2yrs program....please take ur time to read dis part 5 frm page 1...we have talked abt dis in one of d pages....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:15am On Nov 02, 2013
rilly2000:

JORH OOo!!! @Ambeyh! Na among TRV hopefuls I dey ooo!
sorry rilly abeg u guys are all going to get ur TRV and all Medical hopefuls are going to get called for medical..........AMEN

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tolyem(m): 11:17am On Nov 02, 2013
Lillaowow!!

Those people you mentioned are my intimate persons...as in...they are my good set on this forum (they are all in Canny already)

Wishing you luck in all your endeavours brother

lillaowow:

All the best brother.
Your screen name sound so familiar.
Remember these names- cuddlemii, bashtee, shavel, paschal137. I look forward to seeing those names again with a post or two. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rebt30: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2013
ChriGo: ....Bro its always advisable to go for a 2yrs program....please take ur time to read dis part 5 frm page 1...we have talked abt dis in one of d pages....
. .Thanks for the response bro. I would have loved to go for a two year program, but the funds available to me now might not be enough to cover it. Pls what other options do I have.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 11:25am On Nov 02, 2013
LOL grin
ChriGo: .....Saw someone online now onyemola....now we have a yorubaish onye oma in the house grin.....Welcome bro/sis......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:38am On Nov 02, 2013
rebt30: . . .Thanks for the response bro. I would have loved to go for a two year program, but the funds available to me now might not be enough to cover it. Pls what other options do I have.
....You have no problem bro....but pls dont go for ordinary 8months course....go for 8months course with coop/internship option...In that way they call it 1yr course....dats the only good option here bro....but still read up the pages biko....you go learn much abt it.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rebt30: 11:51am On Nov 02, 2013
ChriGo: ....You have no problem bro....but pls dont go for ordinary 8months course....go for 8months course with coop/internship option...In that way they call it 1yr course....dats the only good option here bro....but still read up the pages biko....you go learn much abt it.....
. Thanks a million. God bless u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by habie(f): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2013
rilly2000:

Thanks Insha Allah by nextweek.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidinmaaa: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
rilly2000:

@chidinmaaa
Did dem CDHC called you on phone to pay tuition and board
and
Did you submit back using VFS or you took it to the embassy straight?

The instruction came with my passport for medicals. I submitted it using vfs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by teexzle: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
dommakavelli:

Yeah, good to go. 10m is good if Tuition no pass 3-5m

Don how are you doin sir..just checkn

Phd has taken bro gboyedadd outta NL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
Hello! Siga, Candidacy and Chrigo.
Please give me a list of affordable schools for Undergraduate Studies..

With schools that waive application fees or with no more than $20 app fee.

Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2013
My brother, i have been busy lately o. will visit them on tuesday by God's grace...
deebla: Congrats Chrigo! So happy for you man.... And the rest that got their TRVs; and my man Movein. God has favoured you guys. Had to read a lot of posts to figure out what has been going on. But thank God all the same.

Good luck to all those who are awaiting medicals and TRV.

Jesunro, whats up with U? Any news?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
teexzle:

Don how are you doin sir..just checkn

Phd has taken bro gboyedadd outta NL
......Phd didn't take GboyegaD outta nairaland.....GboyegaD had recent post on Nairaland yesterday and even a day before......seems he doesn't have our time here on the Canada Thread.......Anyway nothing do us......Thank God for Kjbobo grin.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (501)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.