Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,100 members, 7,913,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 07:37 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (623243 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 5:37am On Nov 03, 2013
earthgreeners:

its not as if u wldnt have time for Nairaland, shebi some of them wey dey claim busy still.dey use FB and twitter, most even get BB to ping.... although, time difference is anoda factor , and sometimes u just dont feel like typin a word cos talk go don cover pages......
Well said
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:42am On Nov 03, 2013
earthgreeners:

its not as if u wldnt have time for Nairaland, shebi some of them wey dey claim busy still.dey use FB and twitter, most even get BB to ping.... although, time difference is anoda factor , and sometimes u just dont feel like typin a word cos talk go don cover pages......
....You have spoken well boss grin.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:54am On Nov 03, 2013
Tochium: Hello everyone,

Nice work you are doing here. I intend to apply to Memorial University for september 2014 admission. My worries are, i do not know the procedures at the Canadian Embassy and documents needed. Again, I am 25 years old will be 26 by May next year, would my age be a RED FLAG at Canadian Embassy because i'm opting for undergraduate studies?
.....Bro the procedure isn't a problem.....please explain what you have been doing right from when u finished ur waec?.....you're just gona explain the gap from then till now(2013)....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by newacca: 7:34am On Nov 03, 2013
earthgreeners:

Bros happen?..its been a while ooo....update me plz
Bro. Thx. I'm cool. Still on d matter. As I always say: If there are goodies for me in Canada,Allah will pave a way. If not;he will give me the best option ( Maa-sha Allah,bi qudratillah). All I knw is that his promises never fail.
Pls.Bro make 9ja proud in CA and look back to applying ur experience n contributing ur own quota as pay back to 9ja.
Ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by newacca: 7:40am On Nov 03, 2013

Nice work you are doing here. I intend to apply to Memorial University for september 2014 admission. My worries are, i do not know the procedures at the Canadian Embassy and documents needed. Again, I am 25 years old will be 26 by May next year, would my age be a RED FLAG at Canadian Embassy because i'm opting for undergraduate studies?
There is no age restriction in finding knowledge. No Red flag as long as u are able to give good account of your last time of study till now.
Tip: You can butress ur point with a Statement of Purpose.
All the best Man.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 03, 2013
blink6:

Amen o! and bless U too...
wat course of study?
me na cis o! and Ug too. God go help us all...Amen

What's CIS(no mind my ignorance)? I'm going for International Relations
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 03, 2013

I see you bro!! I thought you were admitted to bridgeport.. Anyways, na money US sabi chop.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 8:30am On Nov 03, 2013
earthgreeners: Hi Everyone,

Can we dedicate between pages 80 and 90 for sample letter of intent for admission, Letter of sponsorship, Visa SOP and letter of inability to pay accmdtn fees?... In that sense, we cld easily refer anyone who needs samples to dose pages. Instead of having to respond to tonnes of private messages requesting for samples......

While I await response, I would urge those who have gotten admission / TRV to start searching for their essays....

Best Regards,
EARTHGREENERS
Omo Ogun, Ise ya

Na true Oga Siga talk o, sm peeps re so gud and copy n paste. They fit copy 2Sops sef join am lk dat
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bytorrent: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2013
Good day House,

I appreciate the wonderful work you guys are doing here. God bless y'all abundantly. Pls am looking to further my Education in Canada but looking at the University fees for M. Sc, mehn, is not a small something.

Anyway, I have a B. Sc degree in Industrial Relations & Personnel Mgt I decided to check out the colleges. Am considering taking up project Management at Humber college .my questions are;

1. Is this a good decision?
2. Is a college postgraduate certificate diploma good enough to get a good job in Canada?

I will appreciate your responses and general advise.

Thank you!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sqlerror: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2013
Hello House. Its nice to have a platform where we as Nigerians can come together and be our brothers' keeper. Please I have a question to ask. I know I am supposed to read through from page one but due to the urgency of my question I would like to crave your indulgence. I need a guide on how to apply for student visa. Also where do I submit my application for visa document. Please, it would be highly appreciated if anyone can help me out . Thank you. You can send it the details to my email at sodunsin@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by manover: 9:05am On Nov 03, 2013
Nice one Boss, this is a good idea which will benefit everyone here
earthgreeners: Hi Everyone,

Can we dedicate between pages 80 and 90 for sample letter of intent for admission, Letter of sponsorship, Visa SOP and letter of inability to pay accmdtn fees?... In that sense, we cld easily refer anyone who needs samples to dose pages. Instead of having to respond to tonnes of private messages requesting for samples......

While I await response, I would urge those who have gotten admission / TRV to start searching for their essays....

Best Regards,
EARTHGREENERS
Omo Ogun, Ise ya
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lymelyte(m): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2013
All the uncles,BROS's,Sis's in the house,I hail una oo. cheesy You guys are really doing a great job. Welldone GURus.
But I wan ask one question oo.how una take dey cope with congeal for the 1st 3 month 4 canny? grin I nor go fit wait oo..i go just use soap take manage first cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2013
ChriGo: ....You have spoken well boss grin.......

Chrigo pls I hv a question for u. When u applied to lambton, did they refer u to maple? If u did it urself, did they collect application fee from u? They refered me to maple, but told them I wanted to do it myself, they reviewed my application and gv me admission within 5days but didn't collect application fee from me. Did that apply to u too?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
Sleek5:

Chrigo pls I hv a question for u. When u applied to lambton, did they refer u to maple? If u did it urself, did they collect application fee from u? They refered me to maple, but told them I wanted to do it myself, they reviewed my application and gv me admission within 5days but didn't collect application fee from me. Did that apply to u too?
....Yes same apply to me too....They refer u to Maple but once u tell them u dont wana go thru agent they review ur application...if they have space left for the proposed program then they give admission......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
sql-error:
Hello House. Its nice to have a platform where we as Nigerians can come together and be our brothers' keeper. Please I have a question to ask. I know I am supposed to read through from page one but due to the urgency of my question I would like to crave your indulgence. I need a guide on how to apply for student visa. Also where do I submit my application for visa document. Please, it would be highly appreciated if anyone can help me out . Thank you. You can send it the details to my email at sodunsin@gmail.com

haha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
lymelyte: All the uncles,BROS's,Sis's in the house,I hail una oo. cheesy You guys are really doing a great job. Welldone GURus.
But I wan ask one question oo.how una take dey cope with congeal for the 1st 3 month 4 canny? grin I nor go fit wait oo..i go just use soap take manage first cheesy

okay......till u get visa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
sql-error:
....I saw ur PM but ur email kept bouncing....Bro dis ya sql-error name dey scare me oo....anyway what session are u applying for?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
bytorrent: Good day House,

I appreciate the wonderful work you guys are doing here. God bless y'all abundantly. Pls am looking to further my Education in Canada but looking at the University fees for M. Sc, mehn, is not a small something.

Anyway, I have a B. Sc degree in Industrial Relations & Personnel Mgt I decided to check out the colleges. Am considering taking up project Management at Humber college .my questions are;

1. Is this a good decision?
2. Is a college postgraduate certificate diploma good enough to get a good job in Canada?

I will appreciate your responses and general advise.

Thank you!
....Yes thats a good decision and yes u can get a very good job in Canada with a certificate/diploma....Nothing do u bro grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2013
ChriGo: ....Yes thats a good decision and yes u can get a very good job in Canada with a certificate/diploma....Nothing do u bro grin.....
Mr Adviser, u go tell me if na u b d employer or if u get company for canny wey u establish.....see dis guy oooo! Canny sef he neva go before grin.......Nor b bed of roses ooooo. But with God sha! Make una still help me pray 4 ma Medical call up tho grin grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
tonyrero:
Mr Adviser, u go tell me if na u b d employer or if u get company for canny wey u establish.....see dis guy oooo! Canny sef he neva go before grin.......Nor b bed of roses ooooo. But with God sha! Make una still help me pray 4 ma Medical call up tho grin grin grin grin
.....See dis dude....Seems u just dey go canny on dem say,dem say basis....Haba!! Try do one or two researches ursef on Jobs scale and how much at stake....well, i have have don alot of job search and canada is cool interms of jobs...and requirements for the jobs i have being seeing na university /college degree.....U go just open ya mouth wide like gorodum dy talk without doing sum check ups ursef grin.....U better go dey do research bro make u Wise up......lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
ChriGo: .....See dis dude....Seems u just dey go canny on dem say,dem say basis....Haba!! Try do one or two researches ursef on Jobs scale and how much at stake....well, i have have don alot of job search and canada is cool interms of jobs...and requirements for the jobs i have being seeing na university /college degree.....U go just open ya mouth wide like gorodum dy talk without doing sum check ups ursef grin.....U better go dey do research bro make u Wise up......lol....
haba chrigo you soppose no talk like that na it's somehow uncool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
ChriGo: ....Yes same apply to me too....They refer u to Maple but once u tell them u dont wana go thru agent they review ur application...if they have space left for the proposed program then they give admission......

Thanks Chrigo...I think say na only me dem do like that, I been wan come de fear..lol. All is well, God will perfect all our plans.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ambeyh: haba chrigo you soppose no talk like that na it's somehow uncool
Leave ChriGo, na my boy nah, Na for ontario we go settle evrytin.....hinsef know wetin I wan give am 4 Toronto, so he must still beg me grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ambeyh: haba chrigo you soppose no talk like that na it's somehow uncool
....Uncool?....Haba!! Na laff i take reply am na....Tonyrero na my Nairaland pal and besides do u tink his comments too cool? ....anyway make we leave dat 1,lets focus on dis new week Medics only Galour grin....Make dem TRV awaitee no fault me biko....lol.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
tonyrero:
Leave ChriGo, na my boy nah, Na for ontario we go settle evrytin.....hinsef know wetin I wan give am 4 Toronto, so he must still beg me grin
.....Chai!! You dis bad guy....You knw say i go kuku beg you grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
ChriGo: ....Uncool?....Haba!! Na laff i take reply am na....Tonyrero na my Nairaland pal and besides do u tink his comments too cool? ....anyway make we leave dat 1,lets focus on dis new week Medics only Galour grin....Make dem TRV awaitee no fault me biko....lol.....
omo that's good ooooh all medic hopeful na our week.....AMEN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
ChriGo: .....Chai!! You dis bad guy....You knw say i go kuku beg you grin.....
I told you so! I told you so!! I told you so!!! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
tonyrero:
I told you so! I told you so!! I told you so!!! grin
hahahahhaha Chrigo so na true talk I just dey laugh like joker grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ambeyh: hahahahhaha Chrigo so na true talk I just dey laugh like joker grin
....Lolzzzz grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
There will be Medics / TRV aplenty, this week. Cheers! grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
nicemax: There will be Medics / TRV aplenty, this week. Cheers! grin
nicemAx that's nice you make sense..........AMEN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
nicemax: There will be Medics / TRV aplenty, this week. Cheers! grin
Amen........I can see the Holy Spirit is speaking thru U

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.