Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,818 members, 7,945,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (627290 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
ChriGo: ....Miss bon dearie....Dats not me ooo....I couldn't take live pix but got this frm a friend who took the pix yestd while passing by....Dont worry i go see u soon....*winks*.....i know u cant wait to see me too grin.....
This "love story" happening between you and miss bon...we confused ooo....abeg go "romance" thread oooo grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
nicemax:

@Rilly2000 and Tolyem you guys are uproarious. Anyway I didn't visit CDHC office today, am still chilling at Becan Garden and Suite. Winks. grin
....Haba!! Nicemax, try pity some of us wey no sabi grammar na....I am pertubed with dis ur grammar biko....Which 1 be Uproarious ....Easy does it Nicemax grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hello house,
Can one do his medicals up front at the designated hospitals before instructions come from Cdhc?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
LOL grin
kjbobo:
This "love story" happening between you and miss bon...we confused ooo....abeg go "romance" thread oooo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
kjbobo:

abeg ooo i was about saying the same thing.. Chrigo, wats happen na...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hello house, which one would you advise me to choose. Memorial University of Newfoundland and University of prince edward island?

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
ChriGo: ....Haba!! Nicemax, try pity some of us wey no sabi grammar na....I am pertubed with dis ur grammar biko....Which 1 be Uproarious ....Easy does it Nicemax grin....

Lol! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
habie:
Try University of Prince Edwards Island they offer pgd in Microbiology.
Hello habie, please was your medicals paid for by maple and which of the hospitals did you use?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
cconcept:

@chrigo,this your tommy,na wa ooooo grin
....Lwkmd grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
kjbobo:
.....Oga mi na Canada TRV love story ooo and na here we found am grin.....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by habie(f): 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
Hello habie, please was your medicals paid for by maple and which of the hospitals did you use?
Yes it was paid by maple and I was directed to Asaju by them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
apple08:

abeg ooo i was about saying the same thing.. Chrigo, wats happen na...
....Canada TRV Love story....No jealous us jare....i dey wait for her to chop her TRV make we zoom together go land of oppurtunities.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
Amefrica: Hello house, which one would you advise me to choose. Memorial University of Newfoundland and University of prince edward island?

Thanks.
.....Both dey okay bro....Choose any.....since na UG u wan go for, u dont have troubles with admission wahala unlike the Masters degree....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
kjbobo: Hello house,
I will want to advise those booking their flights...if you can afford to book a return...with at least a year in between...you might need it...I was told too.,.but was clouded by Canadian dreams.....lol.Now I need it very badly....you might need it guys.....worst case scenario....you keep moving the date till anytime...3yrs....anytime....
Safetrip Chrigo....and all those travelling soon
...Thanks Oga mi....Really appreciate....Na roundtrip i book too....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Seunalasho: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
ChriGo: .....dis ya question na bulldozer ojere grin....see as E much....who want make im head break....lol....Anyway i go withstand ya bulldozer question....Congrats on ur admission to niagara college...
1. Its a gud sch from what i have heard so far so dem get reputation....

2. Your marriage isnt a problem to ur visa app...as long as u are able to provide docx u stated den u're gud to go....

3. since u already provided marriage docx den fill married,and ur nysc cert isnt a problem since u already provided change of name newspaper....

4. your husband statement is ok, you do not have to complicate tins by adding ur boss statement biko....

5. Online route takes 1month and few weeks MAX so i go advice make u submit ur visa app by January cuz cdhc has dis policy of not issuing visa before 3- 4 months to start date...once u submit nw and get called for medicals they mite not wana issue u visa until may be next year feb or march

6. check out dis page to know the docx to get from ur sponsor www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/279

For ur online route application check dis link www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5/72

Pheeew!! madam u fit kill person with ya question....Now i don weak for the day...lol...
thank you sir,but I hope it doesn't mean me not bearing my husband surname and again can I add his domicilary acct it showed in his transaction dat he made a wire transfer to my school tru his acct and can I also add my own personal acct I hav a closing balance of 500k but d cash inflow and outflow is well maintained and my husband transfers money to that account a lot.thanks oga siga Neva reply my previous post
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Hello house,
Can one do his medicals up front at the designated hospitals before instructions come from Cdhc?
....Hmmm!!! Its best to get the instruction from Cdhc biko....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by detolaa: 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hi n'landers. Please has any1 applied 2 centennial, or knws som1 dere? 1t 2 knw hw the transcripts were submitted. And how the application process
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
kclexa:

ChriGo; you never sabi wetin dey. Na when you reach toronto discover say na 4 months house rent you take buy flight ticket, you go understand.
Oboy, e done clear say na after getting TRV the proper wahala start. I get to save as much as possible until I begin chop dollars.

By the way, if you know any ship wey fit carry me for $300 go Canada before winter classes resume in January; I no mind.. grin
....Na now the canny hustling start....buh just like my oga kjbobo said, its best to buy a round trip....I knw of a $300 flight bro...Air Siga is all u need....Buh he's planning on routing tru Bermuda Triangle so you can PM him for more details grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
@all, especially to those that did their medical test this week , have u guys received/ heard any good news from CDHC?.

Your swift response will be highly appreciated.....God aint sleeping. grin.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Glan: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dears, have just been sent mail from cic that i should bring my passport to finalize my application. did medicals on the 25th of november.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
IF IT IS IN UR HEART, GOD WILL PUT IT IN UR HANDS

AND FINALLY...

THE 1ST BRIDGE HAS BEEN CROSSED...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
Onye oma: AND FINALLY...

Congrats bro...we are getting there bit by bit...God go do my own too soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
ChriGo: .....Both dey okay bro....Choose any.....since na UG u wan go for, u dont have troubles with admission wahala unlike the Masters degree....

Thanks miss bon's boyfie.. *hides*

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
Onye oma: IF IT IS IN UR HEART, GOD WILL PUT IT IN UR HANDS

AND FINALLY...

....CONGRATULATIONS!!!....GOD AINT SLEEPING.....Now na 10pages for Onye oma grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nossybelle: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2013

AND FINALLY...

MY BABY........... WHOOP WHOOP!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
Amefrica:

Thanks miss bon's boyfie.. *hides*
...See ya bighead grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by habie(f): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2013

AND FINALLY...

CONGRATS!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tolyem(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
God is good..congratulations

ChriGo: ....CONGRATULATIONS!!!....GOD AINT SLEEPING.....Now na 10pages for Onye oma grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
Glan: Dears, have just been sent mail from cic that i should bring my passport to finalize my application. did medicals on the 25th of november.
Congrats in advance...u meant OCT 25th
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dommakavelli: 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
frederal:

Some guys can be deceptive, this guy doesn't want other guys to come and enjoy the beauty and tranquility in Newfoundland.
Guys, Newfoundland is the place to be: cheap accomodation, cheapest tuition in whole of Canada, plenty of sea food, cold refreshing weather,oil rich region, nice people( most amazing ), party peole(downtown)...its countless.
Welcome to Newfoundland! Don't mind Dommakaveli...people like tupac always want a place like L.A.

Lool.... You better worry about your fureza jacket else, cold go finish ur face.
Btw....that tea still remain?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dommakavelli: 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2013

AND FINALLY...

Congrats bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by HZwriters: 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2013

AND FINALLY...

Congratulations to you "the Good One"
You deserve more success

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (501)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.