Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,476 members, 7,971,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:24 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (630466 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2013
kingRoosevelt: Congrats to all those that got their meds and trv
Kings.Am sure by now, u will have almost refired,if not fired self. God will grant you favour this time around.Can u PM me your phn number ? I will be coming to PHC soon and will like to meet the kINGS in person.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2013
ChriGo: ....Chai!! Jesunro na woman ooo....If na "him" all of una they pray for all this while biko reroute that him to "her" ooo....God Will Surely Work on Mrs Jesunro's file....I always feel very sad to see her post cuz it aint TRV....I pray her next post here would be her Testimony IJN.....

NOTED...

Yours is on the way by God's Grace...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 08, 2013
Amefrica:

Yes, right away. grin

Haha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2013
ahmedonia4real:

Congrat I tap from ur success.
no problem bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 11:34am On Nov 08, 2013
LOL
Amefrica:

Yes, right away. grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2013
ifegy:

Congrats and welcome to Canada!
Remember to dress warm!
There is a website that allows you to compare rates for different providers, including those in the PEI area:
http://www.comparecellular.com/compare-rate-plans/step2.asp?ProvinceID=10&RegionID=28
Cheaper providers tend to be Fido, Koodoo, Mobilicity, Wind Mobile, Public, etc.
Hope this helps.
Cheers and all the best!
@ Ifegy. Tanks for this link.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Hehasdoneitb4(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
I am looking onto the lord to do that which he alone can do
Submission Date- November 5th via Online Route
Biometrics date- November 7th
Application Acceptance confirmation November 7th[quote author=SAP_Latunde][/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
Jesunro: Lolz... Chrigo, thanks alot. Am not perturbed at all. it will work out well. I believe its just one of those challenges that strenghtens our trust in God... i still be miss o, not yet mrs, dats by the way tho..lolz again
...BIG AMEN!! Waiting for ur testimony soon...Where is Nas-Jay...Been a while i saw him here....Waiting for his testimony too....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
miss bon: LOL

cheesy wink

ferdimako:

Haha

You know what it is! Thanks for bringing me here..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
Na me dey look for that guy pass o no be small.we all go meet for Ontario by God's grace, too sure of that joor cheesy
ChriGo: ...BIG AMEN!! Waiting for ur testimony soon...Where is Nas-Jay...Been a while i saw him here....Waiting for his testimony too....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
Amefrica:

cheesy wink

You know what it is! Thanks for bringing me here..

I do and I am happy you're making friends and progress.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
Jesunro: Na me dey look for that guy pass o no be small.we all go meet for Ontario by God's grace, too sure of that joor cheesy
.....GOD go do am...I remember a lady that diva..i guess she's having same issue too...I want to believe cdhc has resolved her case and already in canada....Anyways it is well....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
Those VOs go come Kneel down beg me with that Visa with PR for my house at the end of the day. E go shock them...By the time my angels start dealing with them, them no know my name ni? emi omo Jesu!!!
ChriGo: .....GOD go do am...I remember a lady that diva..i guess she's having same issue too...I want to believe cdhc has resolved her case and already in canada....Anyways it is well....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DFodio(m): 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
Just registered to nairaland formally. Being following this post since last year. Congrats to Onye Oma on your medical call up. Congrats to Ambeyh also.

Submitted on 23rd Sept(Paper Route via VFS) for January 2014 start
University of Saskatchewan (M.Sc)

Chrigo, Please add me to the list.

For all those expecting medical call up. Its here already.(The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated, it is defeated when it surrenders) As Chrigo will say, God aint sleeping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
Jesunro: Those VOs go come Kneel down beg me with that Visa with PR for my house at the end of the day. E go shock them...By the time my angels start dealing with them, them no know my name ni? emi omo Jesu!!!
.....Laff wan finish me oooo.....dis wan don turn Original Spiritual battle ooo....the VOs go bow soon....Fire for Fire on point....God is surely on the throne.........Visa officers Vs Jesunro grin.....The battle line has been drawn.....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
This wait is no longer easy mhen, if nothing positive arrives before 25th of this month is to start storming Cdhc and ranting for maple can't be paying such huge amount and having tension infact I sweat inside AC these days.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dr_Jay02: This wait is no longer easy mhen, if nothing positive arrives before 25th of this month is to start storming Cdhc and ranting for maple can't be paying such huge amount and having tension infact I sweat inside AC these days.
.....Welcome to the ranting club grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
ferdimako:

I do and I am happy you're making friends and progress.

Appreciations!! Keep the good work up bro..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
D_Fodio: Just registered to nairaland formally. Being following this post since last year. Congrats to Onye Oma on your medical call up. Congrats to Ambeyh also.

For all those expecting medical call up. Its here already.(The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated, it is defeated when it surrenders) As Chrigo will say, God aint sleeping
......Your name will be added to the list...my Oga huzzie they see am....Big rat don chop the one wey i get so i have to copy the new one from huzzie grin....Please can you shed light on how you were able to go about ur Uni of Sask admission into Msc ?...whats ur cgpa? E.t.c....Your goodnews cometh soon.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dr_Jay02: This wait is no longer easy mhen, if nothing positive arrives before 25th of this month is to start storming Cdhc and ranting for maple can't be paying such huge amount and having tension infact I sweat inside AC these days.

Guy the waiting no easy oo....

I jst pray my medical arrive at the right time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DFodio(m): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
CGPA of 4.43. Getting the M.Sc wasn't that easy. I wrote and sent my SOP to most of the Professors in my research interest but no show. Until I was able to lay hold of an alumnus (a Nigerian. He is a like a father to me) from the school who was able to help me interface with one of the professors there before I was able to secure a Supervisor. After that, every other thing fell into place.
ChriGo: ......Your name will be added to the list...my Oga huzzie they see am....Big rat don chop the one wey i get so i have to copy the new one from huzzie grin....Please can you shed light on how you were able to go about ur Uni of Sask admission into Msc ?...whats ur cgpa? E.t.c....Your goodnews cometh soon.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
kayconsult: Kings.Am sure by now, u will have almost refired,if not fired self. God will grant you favour this time around.Can u PM me your phn number ? I will be coming to PHC soon and will like to meet the kINGS in person.

bro! Havn't refird ooh! Applied to a new school for winter. ..waiting for acceptance letter. But my amour to refire are ready.will be glad to see u bro! Let me know wen u are here..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
kingRoosevelt:

bro! Havn't refird ooh! Applied to a new school for winter. ..waiting for acceptance letter. But my amour to refire are ready.will be glad to see u bro! Let me know wen u are here..
ok will let you no. But will appreciate if you can pm me your #,this will make communication easy.Tanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
D_Fodio: CGPA of 4.43. Getting the M.Sc wasn't that easy. I wrote and sent my SOP to most of the Professors in my research interest but no show. Until I was able to lay hold of an alumnus (a Nigerian. He is a like a father to me) from the school who was able to help me interface with one of the professors there before I was able to secure a Supervisor. After that, every other thing fell into place.
....Niceone my brother...Securing a supervisor is the biggest challenge we face concerning uni's admission...Oga kjbobo wey dey vex mailed over 500 supervisors(Eyan tabua) and got just two responses....seem those supervisors and delete button be big time paddy grin...once they get a mail from a prospective students looking for supervisor dem go just press delete button...Lol....So happy u found ur way arround it....Please did u get any funding at all?.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DFodio(m): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
ChriGo: ....Niceone my brother...Securing a supervisor is the biggest challenge we face concerning uni's admission...Oga kjbobo wey dey vex mailed over 500 supervisors(Eyan tabua) and got just two responses....seem those supervisors and delete button be big time paddy grin...once they get a mail from a prospective students looking for supervisor dem go just press delete button...Lol....So happy u found ur way arround it....Please did u get any funding at all?.....
Not yet anyway, got to resume first of all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DFodio(m): 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
D_Fodio: Not yet anyway, got to resume first of all.
And actually, one of the Profs wrote back after I sent my SOP before involving the alumnus at all. He told me to send a copy of my transcript and my CV. Imagine, I sent an incomplete transcript. My school refused to give me my transcript by hand before I sent it to one of these Educational Agencies. When I got there and I told them I needed a scan copy of my transcript, they said it was against their policy. But I appealed to the kinder nature of the agent before she allowed me to make a photocopy of the transcript and told me to scan the photocopy i made and send it to whomever I wanted to send it to.

This was where i made a mistake. I didn't realise the transcript was front and back. I only photocopied the front page.

NB. I actually secured admission to the university of Regina through the said agent but it was for MEng. I wanted M.Sc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
D_Fodio: Just registered to nairaland formally. Being following this post since last year. Congrats to Onye Oma on your medical call up. Congrats to Ambeyh also.

Thank you so much... And welcome to the family...

You'll soon be called for medicals...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
D_Fodio: Not yet anyway, got to resume first of all.
.....Oh ok....No yawa...Ur medics Loading grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DFodio(m): 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
Onye oma:

Thank you so much... And welcome to the family...

You'll soon be called for medicals...
Amen and Amen. You are actually one of the characters I admire on this thread. Your poise and grace while waiting is one i'm trying to copy.

I just realise, its not easy waiting.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
D_Fodio: And actually, one of the Profs wrote back after I sent my SOP before involving the alumnus at all. He told me to send a copy of my transcript and my CV. Imagine, I sent an incomplete transcript. My school refused to give me my transcript by hand before I sent it to one of these Educational Agencies. When I got there and I told them I needed a scan copy of my transcript, they said it was against their policy. But I appealed to the kinder nature of the agent before she allowed me to make a photocopy of the transcript and told me to scan the photocopy i made and send it to whomever I wanted to send it to.

This was where i made a mistake. I didn't realise the transcript was front and back. I only photocopied the front page.

NB. I actually secured admission to the university of Regina through the said agent but it was for MEng. I wanted M.Sc
.....Is ur school unilag?...cuz i know say na them get strong head when it cums to issuance of transcript by hand....Anyway you are highly favored by God...i believe with God ur visa too na pure water....now u have two admission at ur grasp....Niceone grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DFodio(m): 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
ChriGo: .....Is ur school unilag?...cuz i know say na them get strong head when it cums to issuance of transcript by hand....Anyway you are highly favored by God...i believe with God ur visa too na pure water....now u have two admission at ur grasp....Niceone grin...
UNAAB
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
D_Fodio: UNAAB
....Na wa oo... Una too dey get 4.0 and above for that school....Haba!!....i sure say if na that sch i go na 7.0 i go get grin....You can relate with Earthgreeners.....you guys should know each oda sha.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.