Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,117 members, 7,973,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:06 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (630756 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
miss bon: LOL, that cant even happen, i and my Chrigo are leaving together grin

Hmmm, I don vex. I go open thread for una ooo. Na so so derailing you dey do here. angry ahn ahn love birds. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 12:51am On Nov 09, 2013
ChriGo: ....Lwkmd...Nna u get am sha......Bad guy...Google calender don do the magic for you...if you fit calculate sept 8 6013 grin then i go dey fear you ....lol...

Sunday.....grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:57am On Nov 09, 2013
nicemax:

Sunday.....grin
....Lmaoo!! U get am sha....chai!! Bad guy grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 6:20am On Nov 09, 2013
ChriGo: ....Lmaoo!! U get am sha....chai!! Bad guy grin....
grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 6:22am On Nov 09, 2013
Thank you all for your well wishes....
Though applied before joining this forum, but I really gained a lot here... You guys are the BEST CANADA TRAVEL AGENT ANYBODY CAN EVER HAVE!....

And to all medical and trv awaitees ... Lemme also give you the chill pill @chrigo gave me....

¤ GOD AIN'T SLEEPING ¤

Thanks you Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 6:32am On Nov 09, 2013
ChriGo: ....If na my sch u cum study ELECT/ELECT ..You sure say u no go divide dis ya 4.4 cgpa by 2? grin....anyway niceone....

..and this clown thought unaab is a cheap school...... Thank God u didnt make that mistake on ur jamb form....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 6:40am On Nov 09, 2013
GOD ain't SLEEPING

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:40am On Nov 09, 2013
Ambeyh: guys i need help now.The medical instruction and form sent to me via email am i gounh to print it and carry it with me to the hospital
.....Yes print am and carry am along....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:51am On Nov 09, 2013
earthgreeners:

..and this clown thought unaab is a cheap school...... Thank God u didnt make that mistake on ur jamb form....
....Hmmm!! ..Yes Unaab na cheap sch....If i go broke i can still buy it grin...*Chrigo hides head*.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:05am On Nov 09, 2013
rilly2000: GOD ain't SLEEPING
....100% CONFIRM.....If baba God sleep for 1sec penre!!...then our own don finish for this Thread be that grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Tochium: 7:07am On Nov 09, 2013
Amefrica: Hello house, which one would you advise me to choose. Memorial University of Newfoundland and University of prince edward island?

Thanks.

I sight u bro. I am already in contact wif memorial university and their admission process is easy and simple. They have a superb feedback service
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:08am On Nov 09, 2013
damochewinner: Pls does anybody knows anything about University of Alberta especially their Msc Chemical Engineering. Securing Supervisors, funding, any information will help Pls. vy

Bro, to be frank with you, to get an admission into UAlberta for Chem Eng no be beans ooo...

1) You'll write GRE and TOEFL (except about 3-5 countries)

2) After that, you'll submit your application for the review of ur file and if you're given a green light (abt ur admission)

3) You can then start looking for a supervisor...

Also, being one of the top 5 unis offering Chem Eng and also located in an oil rich region, the competition there is always very high.

You can as well try ur luck shaa...who knows...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Afo1k: 8:04am On Nov 09, 2013
damochewinner:

Are you a LADOKITE bro? Am also one. What school are you applying to?
yep am a ladokite..fellow che..inbox me ur pin ..afolabi1k@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:11am On Nov 09, 2013
Afo1k:
yep am a ladokite..fellow che..inbox me ur pin ..afolabi1k@gmail.com
...Awa Ladokite...Hope say u no be Elodiper or Ambassador cuz i fear dos dudes grin....i don PM u....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by detolaa: 8:43am On Nov 09, 2013
Tochium:

I sight u bro. I am already in contact wif memorial university and their admission process is easy and simple. They have a superb feedback service
Did you do GRE or TOEFL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by constant57: 8:48am On Nov 09, 2013
@D-Fodio, please check ur pm.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 09, 2013
Tochium:

Yea bro! smiley I sight you too. I can testify to their mind-blowing feedback too. Newfoundland all the way!

Hi, does anyone know the mode of tuition for UPEI and Memorial? Do I have to pay the school fees before I get the TRV?

Thanks loves!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 9:12am On Nov 09, 2013
ChriGo: ....100% CONFIRM.....If baba God sleep for 1sec penre!!...then our own don finish for this Thread be that grin.....

abi now.... But I'm sure he cant sleep

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 9:17am On Nov 09, 2013
@olabo_key- congrats to d newest dad in town.
May the LORD bless her and protect her.
May the LORD smile on her and be gracious to her. May the LORD show her his favor and give her his peace all the days of her life. AMEN.

And may the lord provide you with all the support you need to take care of her. Amen.
It is well .

@ oye-oma, congrats. many more success story to come. I guess dats d longest bridge in dis search!

@rily 2000- congrats on ur trv

@Ambeyh- congratulations.

And to all medics and trv awitees, may the lord grant unto us, our heart desires. Our wait shall not be in vain. Those who wait upon the lord shall be strong and they shall do EXPLOITS. We shall all be celebrated IJN. TRV's is our portion IJN. We say NO TO denials. All this we ask for in jesus mighty name.

Happy weekend all.
Enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2013
Amefrica:

Yea bro! smiley I sight you too. I can testify to their mind-blowing feedback too. Newfoundland all the way!

Hi, does anyone know the mode of tuition for UPEI and Memorial? Do I have to pay the school fees before I get the TRV?

Thanks loves!
....Haba!!! Amefrica, you sure say you wan go canny?....cuz it seems canny no fric u at all na Ame fric u....You no wan do single homework...dis na question wey u suppose direct to the sch not Nairaland....Browse tru the schs website and go ask any question partaining to the sch including tuition....I wouldn't be supprise if you come here to ask what continent Canada is or is Canada located on planet earth? grin.....Do some little home work brava.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 9:40am On Nov 09, 2013
britiko: @olabo_key- congrats to d newest dad in town.
May the LORD smile on her and be gracious to her. May the LORD show her his favor and give her his peace all the days of her life. AMEN.

And may the lord provide you with all the support you need to take care of her. Amen.
It is well .

@ oye-oma, congrats. many more success story to come. I guess dats d longest bridge in dis search!

And to all medics and trv awitees, may the lord grant unto us, our heart desires. Our wait shall not be in vain. Those who wait upon the lord shall be strong and they shall do EXPLOITS. We shall all be celebrated IJN. TRV's is our portion IJN. We say NO TO denials. All this we ask for in jesus mighty name.

Happy weekend all.
Enjoy!

AMEN!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 9:58am On Nov 09, 2013
britiko: @olabo_key- congrats to d newest dad in town.

It is well .

Happy weekend all.
Enjoy!
AMEN the LORD will do it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 09, 2013
ChriGo: ....Haba!!! Amefrica, you sure say you wan go canny?....cuz it seems canny no fric u at all na Ame fric u....You no wan do single homework...dis na question wey u suppose direct to the sch not Nairaland....Browse tru the schs website and go ask any question partaining to the sch including tuition....I wouldn't be supprise if you come here to ask what continent Canada is or is Canada located on planet earth? grin.....Do some little home work brava.....

Loool. Thanks Chirgo!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 10:00am On Nov 09, 2013
Amefrica:

Thanks loves!
the mode I know of paying is the wire method that's for UPEI
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2013
Ambeyh: the mode I know of paying is the wire method that's for UPEI

cheesy before Chrigo attack me, I meant does one has to pay the school fees before getting the TRV?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Uche27: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2013
Morning every1, pls I need an urgent ans please I applied online and made the payment too on 23rd Oct on 29th I was asked to pay for biometric which is $85 outside d $125 and I'm finding it difficult on how to make d payment for $85 for biometric on MYCIC page. Please can some one guide me tru Thank U.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2013
Amefrica:

cheesy before Chrigo attack me, I meant does one has to pay the school fees before getting the TRV?
.....Bro u still no wan do homework....I don tell u tire to read this part 5 pages from the beginning....Am sure u would understand better....haba Amefrica mere reading ya questions fit give person stroke grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Afo1k: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2013
ChriGo: .....Bro u still no wan do homework....I don tell u tire to read this part 5 pages from the beginning....Am sure u would understand better....haba Amefrica mere reading ya questions fit give person stroke grin.....
ve sent anoda mail bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2013
Amefrica:

Thanks loves!

dia feedback mayb awesome cuz dia lukin for students..lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:41am On Nov 09, 2013
Uche27: Morning every1, pls I need an urgent ans please I applied online and made the payment too on 23rd Oct on 29th I was asked to pay for biometric which is $85 outside d $125 and I'm finding it difficult on how to make d payment for $85 for biometric on MYCIC page. Please can some one guide me tru Thank U.
.....Proceed to VFS to do ur biometrics...na dia u go pay the Money not on cic.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:46am On Nov 09, 2013
Afo1k:
ve sent anoda mail bro
...Phew!!! checking...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2013
Quantumfisika:

dia feedback mayb awesome cuz dia lukin for students..lol

*in robot's voice* Error detected...*echoes* the school is one of the best schools bro.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.