Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,894 members, 7,872,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Businesses To Expand Or Sell? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses To Expand Or Sell? (405 Views)

The 10 Leading Family Businesses In Africa / What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria / What Businesses To Start After The Strike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Businesses To Expand Or Sell? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
I am going to keep my words few and straight to the point. I am interested in business mobility and trading. Perhaps you believe your business is currently operating at sub-optimal level and that the injection of new ideas, partnership, and fund are what you need to make your business reach the next stage of growth. Or for some reason you want to sell the business outrightly. I might just be able to help out. The process is simple, I connect you with prospective trading partners or buyers. The business negotiations will then be concluded between the two of you, even though I am also able to help facilitate this stage should that be your desire. And in the cases of a pharmacy business, I may directly buy the business or partner with business owners to lend you the competitive advantage to help improve the quality of services and sales.

You can either append your interest as a comment to this post, or send an e-mail to my address jideolubiyi@googlemail.com

Best regards.

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Real Internet Home Business That Pays Residual & Leverage Income! / Software Engineer / Nda App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.