Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,385 members, 7,910,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 09:07 PM

The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander (7414 Views)

Ladies Watch Out! Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiboye Is A Romance Scammer Who Steals... / Need A Feminine Friend-- 30fe932f / Meet The Guy Of Ur Dreams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by PregnantBoy(m): 1:59am On Oct 13, 2013
I am sure you remember this guy from linda ikeji's blog and other sites, make I tell you now that he's a nairalander and I am so obsessed with this guy, he is one of the reason I come nairaland too. I dey stalk am big time, I wish to use vaseline with him one day

See his nairaland's profile after the cut

Personal text: My name Tosin Silver Dam,
popularly known as the guy with the feminine look
on Linda ikeji's blog

Twitter: @TosinSilverDam

Time registered: March 22, 2013

Time spent online: 3 days & 11 hours

Signature: Ff me on twitter @TosinSilverDam

Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Prymestrr(m): 2:14am On Oct 13, 2013
@op...so u post dis rubbish make NLers do wetin If he's a NLer den gud 4 him n also gud 4 u n ur vaseline tube. Now go keep urself busy wit ur self-abuse n stop posting trash here!!!

1 Like

Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by hammedkola(m): 2:17am On Oct 13, 2013
So what?....MtcheEeeeEeeeeeeeeewwwww

Besides looking at the op profile,

(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To Pregnant Boy!
Time registered: October 02, 2013
Time spent online: 18 hours & 4 minutes
View Pregnant Boy!'s posts (30) | View Pregnant Boy!'s
topics (4)
Following:
silverdam(m)

He is the same "boy",..just using this medium to create cheap publicity for himself nd his yeye blog

5 Likes

Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by tinuolababy(f): 2:19am On Oct 13, 2013
Op must be jobless. The Guy looks like a gay
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by valicious1(m): 2:19am On Oct 13, 2013
another goat

1 Like

Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by PregnantBoy(m): 3:22am On Oct 13, 2013
hammedkola: So what?....MtcheEeeeEeeeeeeeeewwwww

(Follow This Member)
topics (4)
Following:
silverdam(m)

He is the same "boy",..just using this medium to create cheap publicity for himself nd his yeye blog
some nairalanders and their shabby minds, o ma ga ooo

Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by silverdam(m): 4:03am On Oct 13, 2013
Pregnant Boy!:
I am sure you remember this guy from linda ikeji's blog and other sites, make I tell you now that he's a nairalander and I am so obsessed with this guy, he is one of the reason I come nairaland too. I dey stalk am big time, I wish to use vaseline with him one day

on Linda ikeji's blog

Blood of jesus, are you sic? Who is this pervert stalking me? Leave me alone, this idiot keeps sending me msgs. So is this how you want to ridicule me? How can this abortion boy be ban? This is disturbing, I mind my business here, it so sad how some pple can be jobless and fruitless.
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by silverdam(m): 4:05am On Oct 13, 2013
Pregnant Boy!:

on Linda ikeji's blog

Blood of jesus, are you sic? Who is this pervert stalking me? Leave me alone, this animal keeps sending me msgs. So is this how you want to ridicule me? How can this abortion boy be ban? This is disturbing, I mind my business here, it so sad how some pple can be jobless and fruitless.

1 Like

Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by nikkyshyne(f): 6:01am On Oct 13, 2013
When you guy(s) are thru acting ur script, do let us know. *big yawn*

6 Likes

Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Caracta(f): 6:09am On Oct 13, 2013
Someone is talking to himself. This is high fever in action.

Thanks to the internet. Pictures are cheap and easy to copy and paste.

2 Likes

Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by OCTAVO: 6:14am On Oct 13, 2013
So we should start dancing skelewu because the boy is a Nairalander?
I mean wah da hell is this rubbish about "this and that is a Nairalander"?
OP, you must be very silly!!!
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Airforce1(m): 6:16am On Oct 13, 2013
silverdam: Blood of jesus, are you sic? Who is this pervert stalking me? Leave me alone, this animal keeps sending me msgs. So is this how you want to ridicule me? How can this abortion boy be ban? This is disturbing, I mind my business here, it so sad how some pple can be jobless and fruitless.

Sorry bro, I have a question to ask you and I hope u could come up with the answer without attaching insult to it. Thanks..

Erm, Are u a gay, hermaphrodite or both?

Does that question make sense to you undecided well, just answer the way u understand it.
Thanks.
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by EzePromoe: 6:23am On Oct 13, 2013
Do we know him? Or you just want to make yourself a celebrity.
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 13, 2013
nikkyshyne: When you guy(s) are thru acting ur script, do let us know. *big yawn*
lol I swear y would pregnant boy b soo interested in toxic silver watever his name is undecided undecided
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 13, 2013
My thought:
Pregnantboy is absolutely and definitely 100% gay.
Tosin silverdam is most probably gay.
Pregnantboy want to be sure tosin silverdam is gay.

Do the maths ...........

1 Like

Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 13, 2013
silverdam: Blood of jesus, are you sic? Who is this pervert stalking me? Leave me alone, this animal keeps sending me msgs. So is this how you want to ridicule me? How can this abortion boy be ban? This is disturbing, I mind my business here, it so sad how some pple can be jobless and fruitless.
Lol. He wanna use Vaseline on your azz
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by timpaker(m): 7:19am On Oct 13, 2013

Too many fucktards here. Smh

3 Likes

Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by homesteady(m): 7:23am On Oct 13, 2013
Really!! undecided mtcheeew! Who doesn't know that both pregnant boy and silver dam monikers are controlled by one person! grin
Silver dam will post a topic and pregnant boy would insult anybody that insults silver dam! grin

But sha! I believe this story oh!! So you are really the girl boy!?

1 Like

Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Vivly(f): 8:50am On Oct 13, 2013
It's either this story is true or it's just a nairalander texting with two monikers to gain e-fame.
Anyway, we also can't tell if silverdam is in this together with pregnant boy to pass a message
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by imsuboi(m): 9:18am On Oct 13, 2013
1 gay re'tard having a conversation with himself..

#face palm#

Could it get any worse?

2 Likes

Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2013
tinuolababy: Op must be jobless. The Guy looks like a gay
or he's a comfirm gay.
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2013
TOSN SILVERDAM LOOK PREGNANT AND GAY.
HE IS PROBABLY SAME PREGNANTBOY.
CHECK THE PIX AGAIN

1 Like

Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 13, 2013

So fųçking what?
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 13, 2013
SMH
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2013
hammedkola: So what?....MtcheEeeeEeeeeeeeeewwwww

(Follow This Member)
topics (4)
Following:
silverdam(m)

u get am. I tracked him down to facebook once.
Pregnant boi=tosin dam woreva
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2013
Airforce1:

Sorry bro, I have a question to ask you and I hope u could come up with the answer without attaching insult to it. Thanks..

Erm, Are u a gay, hermaphrodite or both?

Does that question make sense to you undecided well, just answer the way u understand it.
Thanks.
so u want to fork him or what? I learnt u are gay and some two people are ur partners here on nl. One was mr nl and d oda one his accomplice
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

so u want to fork him or what? I learnt u are gay and some two people are ur partners here on nl. One was mr nl and d oda one his accomplice

#SMH
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Airforce1(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

I don't have your time walaihi.. Ewu!
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
Airforce1:

I don't have your time walaihi.. Ewu!
isi ewu is a sweet food
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
stup|d op
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Oluomo6: 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
WTH undecided
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by silverdam(m): 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
I don't know this Pregnant dude and I'm not or never associated to him, this person has been stalking me even before nairaland. Pls you pple should ignore the op, I guess he's a waste.

I know it is someone that is trying to mock me or something, the homos in this forum should pls back off. I take God beg you, I don suffer enough.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Lesbians / Male Frnds Needed! / Am New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.