Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,419 members, 7,911,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:23 PM

The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander (7415 Views)

Ladies Watch Out! Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiboye Is A Romance Scammer Who Steals... / Need A Feminine Friend-- 30fe932f / Meet The Guy Of Ur Dreams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
Silverdam is an ugly guy with clothes that don't fit! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by silverdam(m): 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
Khalessi: Silverdam is an ugly guy with clothes that don't fit! undecided
Thank You and God bless!
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by imsuboi(m): 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
silverdam: I don't know this Pregnant dude and I'm not or never associated to him, this person has been stalking me even before nairaland. Pls you pple should ignore the op, I guess he's a waste.

I know it is someone that is trying to mock me or something, the homos in this forum should pls back off. I take God beg you, I don suffer enough

you mean your a55 is tired already? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
silverdam: I don't know this Pregnant dude and I'm not or never associated to him, this person has been stalking me even before nairaland. Pls you pple should ignore the op, I guess he's a waste.

I know it is someone that is trying to mock me or something, the homos in this forum should pls back off. I take God beg you, I don suffer enough.

LOL
PREGNANTBOY = SILVERDAM.
THEY ARE BOTH GAY
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by silverdam(m): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
imsu.boi:

you mean your a55 is tired already? grin grin grin
Yes it is tired and tight! My ass is covered with the blood of jesus...
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by silverdam(m): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
rafhell:

LOL
PREGNANTBOY = SILVERDAM.
THEY ARE BOTH GAY
Let me be gay kk, you people should just back off abeg.
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
silverdam: Let me be gay kk, you people should just back off abeg.

red azz-hole.
Go and fvck urself.
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by s3nn2x(m): 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
You guys should leave Silverdam na...na by force to be gay?

I expect the Gay Crew on Nairaland to welcome him/them to its fold....e be like say dem dey shame sef, because the boy no fine reach...
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 14, 2013
rafhell:

red azz-hole.
Go and fvck urself.

Can you let him be? What do you gain from being mean?
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 14, 2013
s3nn2x: You guys should leave Silverdam na...na by force to be gay?

I expect the Gay Crew on Nairaland to welcome him/them to its fold....e be like say dem dey shame sef, because the boy no fine reach...

Lol. Never knew who he was. Besides he says he's not gay.
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by HezronLorraine(m): 9:19am On Oct 14, 2013

It's wrong to impress on him what he claims not to be.if he's gay-his life,if he's not-his life,wouldn't give me an headache,people should just let the dude be biko,he isn't the first feminine guy in the world to disassociate himself from homosexuality.
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by s3nn2x(m): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: It's wrong to impress on him what he claims not to be.if he's gay-his life,if he's not-his life,wouldn't give me an headache,people should just let the dude be biko,he isn't the first feminine guy in the world to disassociate himself from homosexuality.
What about the Op? I was actually joking BTW cool cool
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2013

dude, are u pretending not to be gay If u talk am again, i will expose ur secrets. I hate liars. Is it not u Mtchwwwwww
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by s3nn2x(m): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

dude, are u pretending not to be gay If u talk am again, i will expose ur secrets. I hate liars. Is it not u Mtchwwwwww
Mr. Man, have we met before Do I know you I wonder the correlation with my statement and the thrash you just spilled angry Dude, oya comot for road make I see clear...I was not even referring to you na angry...wetin come be ur own na! undecided
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
s3nn2x: Mr. Man, have we met before Do I know you I wonder the correlation with my statement and the thrash you just spilled angry Dude, oya comot for road make I see clear...I was not even referring to you na angry...wetin come be ur own na! undecided
just deny u are gay and see what happens. I hate hypocrisy. Just shut up and pretend u knw nottin and stop acting straight!!
And yes, we have met!
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

just deny u are gay and see what happens. I hate hypocrisy. Just shut up and pretend u knw nottin and stop acting straight!!
And yes, we have met!

you two are gay ?
Holy Shiit.
Wonders shall never end
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by homesteady(m): 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

And yes, we have met!

Can you open up the can of worms or keep silent to yourself forever? undecided
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by s3nn2x(m): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
homesteady:

Guy, help me beg him...

In fact, I also want to know....

In fact, I dare him.....

In fact, if he doesn't produce evidence to prove that
1. I am gay
2. We have met
3. I am gay
4. I am gay
5. How we met..

Then he is truly a big creepy I.diot

I hope he produces evidence outside of nairaland also...

I am really curious...

Hottest9jagay over to you....
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
homesteady:

homesteady, so u are s3nn2x, I tort as much.
Wondering why u and ur gay partner, abu are so quiet nowadays. Maybe u control that moniker too, only God knows. God will catch u hypocrite one day. Btw, u look sick in ur pix, u care for a cup of rich milk?
Now, dont cry lad
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by s3nn2x(m): 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

Wondering why u and ur gay partner, abu are so quiet nowadays. Maybe u control that moniker too, only God knows. God will catch u hypocrite one day. Btw, u look sick in ur pix, u care for a cup of rich milk?
Now, dont cry lad
grin grin

What took you guys so long to unravel the mystery...

You must be really smart.....

Your momma would be proud of you...
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by homesteady(m): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

Now, dont cry lad

5points, I'll always remind you that your foolish.ness is very identifiable! tongue
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
silverdam: Blood of jesus, are you sic? Who is this pervert stalking me? Leave me alone, this animal keeps sending me msgs. So is this how you want to ridicule me? How can this abortion boy be ban? This is disturbing, I mind my business here, it so sad how some pple can be jobless and fruitless.

Lemme gist you, I've tried this lotta times, but NLers are witches, they'll definitely know. So don't waste time & BIS, you'll get caught anyways. That's professional advice. Take It or Leave It grin
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

And yes, we have met!

You this Bushy a55.Banger, I wonder wah kinda problems you have. Always jumping from one moniker to the other, looking for as.s.es to bang! Leave homesteady alone lah, he ain't got your time! And don't try coming close to me either because... (In Taylor Swift's voice) "i knew you were trouble when you walked in.."
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
rafhell: My thought:
Pregnantboy is absolutely and definitely 100% gay.
Tosin silverdam is most probably gay.
Pregnantboy want to be sure tosin silverdam is gay.

Do the maths ...........

*brings out calculator* grin
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
Airforce1:

I don't have your time walaihi.. Ewu!

*In addition* meee! Ewu Meee! grin
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by PregnantBoy(m): 4:19am On Oct 16, 2013

I know it is someone that is trying to mock me or something, the homos in this forum should pls back off. I take God beg you, I don suffer enough.
I am so sorry Tosin silverdam if I rilly pissd you off, I only want to get ur attention, I'm so into you. I hear a lot of tinz aboutt you, and you guys here shud calm down naw bunch of gays here sha
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 16, 2013
Pregnant Boy!:
I am so sorry Tosin silverdam if I rilly pissd you off, I only want to get ur attention, I'm so into you. I hear a lot of tinz aboutt you, and you guys here shud calm down naw bunch of gays here sha
_

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
Lol,unless you search well,you will never know dramas happen a lot on this forum grin grin
Re: The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander by Andyblaze: 12:39am On Oct 17, 2013
I cant believe someone on this thread actually thinks he's fooling us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Lesbians / Male Frnds Needed! / Am New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.