Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,861 members, 7,980,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:32 PM

Moving To Separate Rooms After Many Years Of Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moving To Separate Rooms After Many Years Of Marriage (7573 Views)

Wife To Separate From Husband For Relocating Too Much / Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? / At What Age Should Children Be Left To Sleep In Separate Rooms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moving To Separate Rooms After Many Years Of Marriage by ijaygal: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2008
Personally, I'm an advocate of not having seperate rooms. why? because when you have a seperate room, with time the intimacy reduces, no matter how hard you try. u lose the warmth and intimacy u both once shared. For a example, i am a married woman. and we all know that quarrels are bound to happen in marriages. if i have a quarrel with my husband and we have different rooms, ofcos i will out of pride sleep in my own room while i wait for him to show remorse(you know we women). him on his own side has his own ego so he wakes up early, dresses up and leaves for work b4 i wake up and comes home late rejecting ur food, enters his room and locks the door. by the time u know it, a simple quarrel that would've ended in one nite enters into days. BUT if we sleep in one room on one bed, and we have a quarrel, even if we sleep backing each other, at the middle of the nite some how our bodies will touch and that i tell u if u truely love each other will kindle a spark u make love and u find urselves making up and discussing the issue(that is the gospel truth)!!!!!

Lets us stop all these rubbish modernization. it is now an in thing for couples to have seperate rooms just as its an in thing for couples to seperate/divorce and cheat on each other.

instead of having seperate rooms with the excuse of the woman having excess load, why not combine the size of the supposed two rooms for it to be a room (even if it has to be a size of a football field). let the woman have a gigantic wardrobe for her load, her own dressing table etc even if it means them having seperate toilets n baths BUT let it be just ONE ROOM n ONE BED.

i can't just imagine being in a seperate room from my husband. i think and believe i have slept in a seperate room and alone on a bed as a single gal. and i know i can be naughty at times if we have a misunderstanding. but with the idea of " abi u'll come an meet me on thesme bed at nite" i see the quarrel abt to end. Look it is very easy to apologise and get what u want from your husband, discuss important issues if you are in thesame room and on thesame bed at night. This is my view!!!!
Re: Moving To Separate Rooms After Many Years Of Marriage by Gonorrhea(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2008
linnie21:

shocked i think that they are either not suited for each other or uninterested shocked

hoho shocked
Re: Moving To Separate Rooms After Many Years Of Marriage by mamagee3(f): 1:33am On Feb 03, 2010
I don't think it has anything to do with culture,
It might be cause of their wife's/husband's sleeping disorders.
Re: Moving To Separate Rooms After Many Years Of Marriage by coolier(f): 9:05am On Feb 03, 2010
They probably need some space, as they grow older they get into each other's way. Different rooms might just be the solution.
Re: Moving To Separate Rooms After Many Years Of Marriage by browncocos(f): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2010
i^^^
Re: Moving To Separate Rooms After Many Years Of Marriage by Ballotti: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2014
Very ideal! cool
As long as it does not lead to DIE-VORCE from man or GOD(WIDOW/ER-HOOD)!
Amiiiiiiin o! cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnancy And Agression / Kenwood Halogen Oven 12 Liters / I Am No Longer Interested In Sex With My Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.