Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,803 members, 7,938,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

Banker Pls Get Other Options While U Work - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Banker Pls Get Other Options While U Work (800 Views)

Why You Should Not Be A Banker - A Bank's Stakeholder / Court Awards N76m To Banker For Wrongful Sacking / How Does One Become An Investment Banker ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banker Pls Get Other Options While U Work by baconline(m): 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
For those of u in the banking sector,my advice for u is to have other forms of income so that when they eventually sack u ,u will still have something doing and not going back to square 1.thrust me I have seen to many bankers in that condition
Re: Banker Pls Get Other Options While U Work by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
but who would want to 'thrust' you? Are you gaaaay? undecided
Re: Banker Pls Get Other Options While U Work by baconline(m): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
sauer: but who would want to 'thrust' you? Are you gaaaay? undecided
I hope u are ok
Re: Banker Pls Get Other Options While U Work by ruffhandu: 3:17am On Oct 15, 2013
It's not only bankers bro, everybody who earns salary.
It's necessary because the job is not yours. Loosing job is not funny, especially when all incomes dry up with it (only one source).

1 Like

Re: Banker Pls Get Other Options While U Work by 234GT(m): 7:07am On Oct 15, 2013
baconline: For those of u in the banking sector,my advice for u is to have other forms of income so that when they eventually sack u ,u will still have something doing and not going back to square 1.thrust me I have seen to many bankers in that condition

Good advice, but not all bankers will be sacked man!

(1) (Reply)

Register For The Mission-2014 Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 / Pls I Need Your Advice On This. Teachers And Psychological Experts Only. / Help Me Secure Internship With Nauth Nnewi Or Fmc Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.