Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,139 members, 7,946,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore (14524 Views)

Ikpeazu Doesn't Eat Foreign Rice / "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) / CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by Jakumo(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2008
Here at the renowned Ajegunle Institute of Applied Jujuology, our white-coated research scientists do not take kindly to hearing disparaging comments directed at the discipline of our calling, and as such, our stable of attorneys has been directed to file punitive lawsuits against all detractors, both real and imaginary.

African Juju Stealth Technology has been deployed on numerous fronts with resounding success throughout Nigeria and in other great nations like Haiti and Somalia, much to the dismay and envy of western countries which still rely entirely on outdated silicon-chip based technology.  A measure of international envy is therefore understandable.
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by naijaking1: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2008
shawn123:

am not sure if this post of yours is a sacarstic one, but then our so called juju, is part of the thing that has put us in the dark today. While the white man was busy doing research and propsing ideas on development. We were busy spending money on traditional titles and meaningless culture. Yet we expect magic on electricity, water supply and good governance. cry thats what i feel for Naija, tears

Sarcasm? You don't know how many Nigerians, in high places who put a lot of emphasis on juju. In the psyche of many Nigerians and Africans, juju is real. The question is, is it actual?
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by naijaking1: 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2008
@Jakumo
You don't think we can successfully export juju tech. to Japan- to help them improve their electronics, to South Africa- to help them find an easier way of cracking coal into petroleum products, US/Russian- need our assistance with space technology a la juju.
Meanwhile we will be needing a small assistance with power supply, food, and shelter over our heads---- these areas have become recalcitrant to juju therapy.
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by youngies(m): 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2008
@naijaking

There are laws/rules guiding the application of juju. Juju does not effectively work in an environment where there is light (power supply), good water supply and qualitative but affordable shelter.

Juju thrives in darkness, impoverished and repressed environments. If we are thinking of exporting the surplus of our Juju-Tech, we should start thinking of countries like Sudan, Somalia, Haiti and maybe as far as Iraq. Need I say that an Excess Juju Account (EJA) should hastily be setup because we will be needing it for the windfall.
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by eboweme: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2008
Juju no de work again 4 niaja becos of our spititual level is so low, Nigeria jagajaga. Even the so call pastor are nt helping matters they ve turn the house of God to a market place. We need national & personal deliverance.
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by adebisi1(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2008
Make Una Try Mayeun grin
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by slyk2(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2008
WE NEED MORE INFO FROM THE MAIN JUJU ACTORS!

Expect to see the show in Nigerian home movies abi drama.

If they come to me, more will be given that will fail.
"those that worship a god will be like it"
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2008
stupid idiots, so its so hard for them to get good Juju, LMAO
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by Sisikill: 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2008
Jakumo:

Here at the renowned Ajegunle Institute of Applied Jujuology, our white-coated research scientists do not take kindly to hearing disparaging comments directed at the discipline of our calling, and as such, our stable of attorneys has been directed to file punitive lawsuits against all detractors, both real and imaginary.

African Juju Stealth Technology has been deployed on numerous fronts with resounding success throughout Nigeria and in other great nations like Haiti and Somalia, much to the dismay and envy of western countries which still rely entirely on outdated silicon-chip based technology. A measure of international envy is therefore understandable.

About darn time!!

I was wondering when the Institute would respond to this. . . this affront! It is obviously a calculated effort by the western countries to tarnish our image.

Thank you for stepping up, it restores my faith in the juju practice my grandpapa dedicated his life to. If I know him very well. . . which I do, I suspect he will be appearing in your dreams to give his heartfelt thanks.
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by hilli666(m): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2008
Make una dey there de debate if juju dey work or not. Obviously una neva experice what d oyinbo man terms the paranormal phenomenom. u tink sey dem no get juju for oyinbo man land? u see my broda make i tell una suntin. we wey day naija, we no when suntin don happen wey modern science can not explain. In other words the jujiological phenomenon. How bout d one wey person go sleep, im go con wake up, e no go fit move, e no go fit shout. Then to add jara put, from now where dem go con dey flog am. Hmmmm abeg my people Nija get Juju no b small. Abi u forget sey na our neigbours for Rebulic of Benin na them imvent Vodoo. In short as i dey type this one now now, I dey fear. before them com tiff my blokus go.
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by naijaking1: 3:32am On Jul 08, 2008
hilli666:

Make una dey there de debate if juju dey work or not. Obviously una never experice what d oyinbo man terms the paranormal phenomenom. u think sey them no get juju for oyinbo man land? u see my brother make i tell una suntin. we wey day naija, we no when suntin don happen wey modern science can not explain. In other words the jujiological phenomenon. How bout d one wey person go sleep, im go con wake up, e no go fit move, e no go fit shout. Then to add jara put, from now where them go con dey flog am. Hmmmm abeg my people Nigeria get Juju no b small. Abi u forget sey na our neigbours for Rebulic of Benin na them imvent Vodoo. In short as i dey type this one now now, I dey fear. before them com tiff my blokus go.

Paranormal kaye!! Which kin big word be dat? No country no get paranormal, but only for naija wey people dey wan takem make national policy. So OBJ wa spiritually attacked, Fani-Kayode lost the battle to jujumen in his ministry, na him make chope money, now evil juju men nearly kill Gov. Daniel with poison.

Export? export wetin? see all the countries wey de take juju make national technology program; Haiti, Dahomey(Benin) Somalia, dem no de do well at all.
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by origina9ja(f): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2008
mayrho:

atleast Seun Juju dey work all of us are glued to nairaland Habi! grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
true say
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by amaechijay: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2008
No comment

I do not discuss , don't want to mention its name

Make im dey im own, make me l dey my own (4 God Hand)

Chikena lipsrsealed
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by naijaking1: 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2008
amaechijay:

No comment

I do not discuss , don't want to mention its name

Make im dey im own, make me l dey my own (4 God Hand)

Chikena lipsrsealed

Why mince words, you dey fear for juju striking you down?
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by RichyBlacK(m): 12:25am On Jul 09, 2008
[size=18pt]Juju remains the longest running "419" in the whole of Black Africa and beyond!

There is absolutely zero power in juju.
[/size]
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by Ijiji1(m): 12:31am On Jul 09, 2008
RichyBlacK:

[size=18pt]Juju remains the longest running "419" in the whole of Black Africa and beyond!

There is absolutely zero power in juju.
[/size]

Are you calling my personal "chi" 419 ? Don't forgot that's all we had before the white man came to igboland with his organized religion and stole from us our resources and dignity.
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by RichyBlacK(m): 12:38am On Jul 09, 2008
Ijiji1:

Are you calling my personal "chi" 419 ? Don't forgot that's all we had before the white man came to igboland with his organized religion and stole from us our resources and dignity.

Your personal "chi" bothers on religion, specifically on the elaborate Igbo cosmology - plenty respects!

Juju, on the other hand, bothers on unfathomable ignorance, fraud, unbelievable stupidity, and mental death!

Imagine Nigerians actually believing that some Dibia or Babalawo will give them the power to "clap their hands and disappear, only to reapper in some other location", or give them juju to make them "immune to a rocket-propelled grenade".

[size=18pt]There is no juju on planet earth that can go against the laws of physics![/size]
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by TheSly: 12:45am On Jul 09, 2008
RichyBlacK:

[size=18pt]There is no juju on planet earth that can go against the laws of physics![/size]
Don't be deceived. . . . . .
Even though i wont call this one juju but when was ''laws of physics'' when Jesus walked on water??. cool
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by RichyBlacK(m): 12:52am On Jul 09, 2008
The Sly:

Don't be deceived. . . . . .
Even though i wont call this one juju but when was ''laws of physics'' when Jesus walked on water??. cool

Jesus walked on water - this bothers on religion, faith and belief in the word of God. Jesus never claimed to go against the physical laws that govern the universe we exist in.

Watch this video and tell me what you think
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBQLq2VmZcA
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by naijaking1: 4:01am On Jul 09, 2008
@Rickyblack
Welcome back Ricky. You've made my day. Criss Angel shown on the Youtube is a well known performer, who has even acknowledged that magic is trick.

The more complex the magic, such as walking on water, the the trickier.

Hey, do you want some numbers for tomorrow's lottery?
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by amaechijay: 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2008
@ naijaking1

Na u get ur mouth!

I no dey fear ---- but I no dey find im wahala either

If im find me come, HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by Nella(f): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2008
amaechijay:

@ naijaking1

Na u get your mouth!

lmao! lol, cheesy
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by naijaking1: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2008
amaechijay:

@ naijaking1
Na u get your mouth!

Amaechi

Nna-a, egwu ndi mmuo onatu gi? Obu ya mere ij' aturum soso ilu? I don't even understand where you're coming from with all these idioms/proverbs? You really dey fear juju-o
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by birdman(m): 8:06am On Jul 10, 2008
Sisikill:

Thank you for stepping up, it restores my faith in the juju practice my grandpapa dedicated his life to. If I know him very well. . . which I do, I suspect he will be appearing in your dreams to give his heartfelt thanks.

Ahh, Jakumo you better drop a goat, some yams and palm oil in order to avoid this visitation. PM me for location of aforementioned sacrifice.
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by naijaking1: 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2008
birdman:

Ahh, Jakumo you better drop a goat, some yams and palm oil in order to avoid this visitation. PM me for location of aforementioned sacrifice.

Juju ransome.
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by amaechijay: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2008
@ naijaking1

l'm not afraid of them because l am with God the Supreme God but that doesn't mean they don't exist and that does not warrant me to go and dig them up from where they are buried.

l hope u understand me now

U can call me Ijay as Amaechi happens to be my surname
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by Jakumo(m): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2008
Birdman I duly assembled the sacrificial ingredients as per your specification, but I barely left the items alone for a moment when the goat angrily devoured all the yams and then kicked over the palm oil calabash for good measure.

Suspecting that pre-emptive strike to be an indication that the goat is in fact a juju-fortified "bullet-proof" Voodoo animal,  I  hurriedly decided to commence right away a formal daily program of actively worshipping the goat and providing it with human sacrifices as required.

I hope The Oracle will approve of the measures I have taken such that all my previous sins  against the various Gods can be forgiven.
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by hilli666(m): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2008
Ashamalamal, ohhhhh, i bin wan show una small juju but my juju ran out of credit. I need to go and buy top up card.
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by naijaking1: 3:04am On Jul 11, 2008
Jakumo:

Birdman I duly assembled the sacrificial ingredients as per your specification, but I barely left the items alone for a moment when the goat angrily devoured all the yams and then kicked over the palm oil calabash for good measure.

Suspecting that pre-emptive strike to be an indication that the goat is in fact a juju-fortified "bullet-proof" Voodoo animal, I hurriedly decided to commence right away a formal daily program of actively worshipping the goat and providing it with human sacrifices as required.

I hope The Oracle will approve of the measures I have taken such that all my previous sins against the various Gods can be forgiven.

I see too many sins on your score board young man! About forgiving them, I'll see what we can do when we see the goat.

Sacred cows, just like sacred goats make the best hamburger, and pepper-soup respectively.
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by alexmakaay(m): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2008
use ur brain. those native doctors are using thier own brain to squeeze the money for the preparation of charms which mostly are inefficacious.for example,if u have a problem and went there,they will tell u that ur problem is as a result of one of yuor relatives which is pure lie. but for the fact that the statement is been said by a NATIVE DOCTOR u'll immediately believe. so instead of goin there plan with ur brain.
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by naijaking1: 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2008
Why do you think somebody called juju the oldest form of 419?
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by oscarnuel(m): 2:52am On Jul 12, 2008
juju itself is an manipulated law of physics and metaphysic, however it is directly link with occult power to canvass Human being to believe in abstract forces and power without physical theory and justification. infact followers of juju are zoobbies and the practitioners are fools. This is aim at going against the natural knowledge of man about the creator of the Universe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APGA Faction Embraces Atiku/Obi Presidency / PDP's Obinna Ogba Declares For Governor Of Ebonyi State / Ex APC Chieftain Calls For Tinubu’s Removal As ECOWAS Chairman Over CSU Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.