Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,633 members, 7,941,447 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? (2087 Views)

If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / IF God Would Ask You To Make One Wish,what Would U Wish For? / If You Were To Meet God, What Would Ask Or Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 14, 2013
I will ask him to poof 500million dollars with his magic
if he can, then I'm his number 1 fan grin

2 Likes

Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Sunymoore(m): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2013
I will ask, Are you for real?
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by macof(m): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2013
italo:

No need to ask him that. We already know how coped with the first Christian who called him "God" - Thomas.

Long before Thomas did, Isaiah did.

In fact, Sacred Scripture is filled with passages referring to Jesus as God.
what if he was being referred to as god. Cause there can't be two Gods
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by PastorOluT(m): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2013
oluface: I will ask him how he will cope on the day of judgement because christains have commited a great sin in his name by calling him God which is the only major sin that God dont forgive if you die in it.

Smile, u are the one in danger here bro, 'cos if dont believe He is God then u dont even know Him at all!
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by macof(m): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Smile, u are the one danger here bro, 'cos if dont believe He is God then u dont even know Him at all!
what is your definition of GOD?
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by PastorOluT(m): 9:08am On Oct 14, 2013
macof: what is your definition of GOD?

Smile, what a question? The moment u can define God He ceases to become.

Maybe u have a perfect knowledge, so u go first?
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 14, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Smile, what a question? The moment u can define God He ceases to become.

Maybe u have a perfect knowledge, so u go first?
God bless u sir
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by italo: 9:40am On Oct 14, 2013
macof: what if he was being referred to as god. Cause there can't be two Gods

"What if."

Well, he wasnt being referred to as a god. He is God who came to earth in flesh.
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by italo: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2013
oluface: is it God property u still. NO. If u still my thing Its non of God biz

Sir, my question was: what religion do you practise?
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by macof(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2013
italo:

"What if."

Well, he wasnt being referred to as a god. He is God who came to earth in flesh.
exactly wat I was trying to force someone to say. You claim he is the real God, asin the creator of the universe.

So then Jesus is God, that means God was absent in heaven for 33 years. I wonder how the universe was still in balance when God was absent from his duty.

And it also means Jesus can't be the Son of God, because u can't be the son of your father and be your father at the same time
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by italo: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2013
macof: exactly wat I was trying to force someone to say. You claim he is the real God, asin the creator of the universe.

So then Jesus is God, that means God was absent in heaven for 33 years. I wonder how the universe was still in balance when God was absent from his duty.

And it also means Jesus can't be the Son of God, because u can't be the son of your father and be your father at the same time

Now you are limiting God. Who told you that God cannot be in heaven and on earth simultaneously?

And who told you that God cannot manifest himself in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit?

Who taught you to limit God this way?
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Kabieosi: 10:44am On Oct 14, 2013
italo:

Now you are limiting God. Who told you that God cannot be in heaven and on earth simultaneously?

And who told you that God cannot manifest himself in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit?

@italo

Word up my good brother grin grin grin smiley wink
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by italo: 11:02am On Oct 14, 2013
Kabieosi:

@italo

Word up my good brother grin grin grin smiley wink

grin

I'm good. Hope you're having a nice day.
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by macof(m): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2013
italo:

so are u saying that God lied when he said he was the only God?

1 Like

Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by italo: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
No. God was truthful when he said (in the Bible) that he was the only God.

God was also truthful in inspiring Isaiah to proclaim Jesus (in the same Bible): "Eternal Father, " "Mighty God."

God was also right in inspiring John to proclaim Jesus (in the same Bible) as the "Word that was with God" yet "the Word that was God."

Jesus was truthful in proclaiming himself "the alpha and omega; beginning and end."

God knew what he was saying when he said "Let US make man in OUR own image."

Now can you answer my questions?
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Smile, u are the one in danger here bro, 'cos if dont believe He is God then u dont even know Him at all!
May God forgive u man and show u the way
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by macof(m): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
italo: No. God was truthful when he said (in the Bible) that he was the only God.

God was also truthful in inspiring Isaiah to proclaim Jesus (in the same Bible): "Eternal Father, " "Mighty God."

God was also right in inspiring John to proclaim Jesus (in the same Bible) as the "Word that was with God" yet "the Word that was God."

Jesus was truthful in proclaiming himself "the alpha and omega; beginning and end."

God knew what he was saying when he said "Let US make man in OUR own image."

Now can you answer my questions?

If your compiled piece of papers can proclaim a Jew as God and you believe.

Anyone can believe that Superman is real

1 Like

Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Royver(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
macof: exactly wat I was trying to force someone to say. You claim he is the real God, asin the creator of the universe.

I had to laugh when I saw this your post. Are u SERIOUSLY trying to rationalize The Alpha and omega? Or have u forgotten he conceived himself in Mary's womb without any physical contact? How about the "simple issue" of rising from the dead?(am not even going to mention making the deaf hear or the blind see or the dumb speak-too 'easy'). You cannot cage the powers of The Master of the Universe, dear. You either accept it on faith now or at the end of time. Your call.
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by ARareGem(f): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
Dear Lord, can I please come home now before stories that touch happen?
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by macof(m): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
Royver:
I had to laugh when I saw this your post. Are u SERIOUSLY trying to rationalize The Alpha and omega? Or have u forgotten he conceived himself in Mary's womb without any physical contact? How about the "simple issue" of rising from the dead?(am not even going to mention making the deaf hear or the blind see or the dumb speak-too 'easy'). You cannot cage the powers of The Master of the Universe, dear. You either accept it on faith now or at the end of time. Your call.

So Jesus is God for making the blind see, and making the deaf hear and raisin one dead man.

Ezekiel raised an army he gloried God

Obokun healed Oduduwa of old age blindness, he gave God the glory

Oranmiyan's personal babalawo healed Eweka of his dumbness he gave Olodumare the glory

And many other miracles performed throughout the world. And you call a mere Jew God.

You say Jesus was born without male conception, well if you ask a Jew, he would tell you Mary was a prostitute/halot just like many of Jesus's ancestors

1 Like

Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Royver(m): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
macof:

So Jesus is God for making the blind see, and making the deaf hear and raisin one dead man.

Ezekiel raised an army he gloried God

Obokun healed Oduduwa of old age blindness, he gave God the glory

Oranmiyan's personal babalawo healed Eweka of his dumbness he gave Olodumare the glory

And many other miracles performed throughout the world. And you call a mere Jew God.

You say Jesus was born without male conception, well if you ask a Jew, he would tell you Mary was a prostitute/halot just like many of Jesus's ancestors

Well am not asking a Jew. A Jew is not an authority. Even in the time of d apostles many people did same miracles who were not of Christ. It is not the miracles that make Jesus GOD. That's why I called them 'simple'. And the reason I raised those points is so you know u cannot limit GOD's powers. He can decide to come in whatever way He choses.

Believing in Jesus Christ, well its a thing of choice. If it gives ur soul peace not to beleive in him then, by all means go ahead.
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by italo: 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
macof:

If your compiled piece of papers can proclaim a Jew as God and you believe.

Anyone can believe that Superman is real

I see you are ashamed to say who taught you to limit God.

People like you only know how to criticize other people's faith without even understanding your own faith or even knowing what you're talking about.
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by macof(m): 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
italo:

I see you are ashamed to say who taught you to limit God.

People like you only know how to criticize other people's faith without even understanding your own faith or even knowing what you're talking about.

God can never be brought down to earth to live as a man. No way, it's impossible, God is pure energy dat controls the universe and so every man including u and I are sons of God, human manifestations of God, but we are not God. Why then do u err by confidently proclaiming a dead Jew as God almighty, who came to live among men?
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by italo: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
macof:

God can never be brought down to earth to live as a man. No way, it's impossible, God is pure energy dat controls the universe and so every man including u and I are sons of God, human manifestations of God, but we are not God. Why then do u err by confidently proclaiming a dead Jew as God almighty, who came to live among men?

The simple question you are incapable of answering is: WHO TAUGHT YOU THESE?
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by macof(m): 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
italo:

The simple question you are incapable of answering is: WHO TAUGHT YOU THESE?
Orunmila has given us insights and I have acquired knowledge of my own

May Orunmila bless you with wisdom. Ase!
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by italo: 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
macof: Orunmila has given us insights and I have acquired knowledge of my own

May Orunmila bless you with wisdom. Ase!

How, where and when did Orunmila teach you what you are saying?
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
Filmewell: i will ask him why he allowed evil.
The obvious answer is... Where there is a good, there is evil. Both compliment each other
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 17, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
The obvious answer is... Where there is a good, there is evil. Both compliment each other
Thaz right even though the evil started somwhr
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by macof(m): 7:40am On Oct 17, 2013
Divepen:
Thaz right even though the evil started somwhr

Good and evil is the will of God, it's a natural balance which is the highest law of the universe. One cannot exist without the other.

even Ifa advises us to keep a balance

Otherwise why do u think God allows evil? Abeg u Christians should stop blaming satan

1 Like

Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2013
macof:

Good and evil is the will of God, it's a natural balance which is the highest law of the universe. One cannot exist without the other.

even Ifa advises us to keep a balance

Otherwise why do u think God allows evil? Abeg u Christians should stop blaming satan
Evil started its first course in his mind
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by macof(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2013
Divepen:
Evil started its first course in his mind
1. I don't believe satan exist.
2. Everything has both evil and good sides
Re: If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2013
THEN WHY DID YOU MENTION HIS NAME

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deaf Muslim Healed In Jesus Name. (See video) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Evolution Professor Converts To Christianity After Being Challenged By A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.