Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,299 members, 7,940,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:59 PM

Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do (39262 Views)

Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
I agree with telling her mom if she's anywhere in the picture, but if she's not, the relationship she has with her dad's wife will count. It's very easy for a cry for help to be misinterpreted by a jealous wife.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
Erotex:

u will never remember cuz u are a man
May be... Or probably because everybody is busy with his/her life.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by thorpido(m): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
Policewoman: I guess its different strokes for different folks. At 17 i recall sleepin on my parents bed and even going round the house freely half naked because my elder ones were workin and i was d only one at home. I guess its end of times since fathers can now molest their own daughters.

TUFIAKWA!!!!
I don't think the problem is a father seeing the unclad body of a matured daughter.I had neighbors who were unclad in front of their father and it was never a big deal.
The bigger problem is the state of mind of the father.Any father who has intimate urges towards his daughter has psycologic/psychiatric issues and needs help.

2 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Ruq: 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
vislabraye:

Why U put this man picture nah ? Abi na de girl papa be this ?

I'm disappointed in the man
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by LizBenny: 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
He need total deliverance cry
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Acidosis(m): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
That man is not your paternal father.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by CharliParker: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
'Aru' what did this poor girl expect when she is sleeping and doing somthing which is unfair in front of her dad the best thing is for her to stay clear from her dad simple. U know men they are not stick maybe the man needs a companion and he may think the person sleeping next to him is his wife and he wants to act as usual, so the girl should stay clear simple. Thats my opinion they girl should thank God she did not fall with her fathers demand so I think nothing happen.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by UjSizzle(f): 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Stillstan(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
Its quite a pity here..the gal in ? will be passing through lots of psychological challenges @ the moment and thankgod u where able to meet her and she opened up to you...so the problm I believe is already halv solved...my take here is that too much of everything is bad in as much as he is her father buh he is still human...though am not complimenting his acts...the problem is a critical one of which if not properly handled will cause a hurge problm to the family and d gal if she doesn't voice out to the mum will end up leaving in guilt but most women lack understanding in situations like this...so my advice will be that she should confide in a faithful man of God who is close to their family I believe the man of God will do justice to bringing the family together letting them into the hard truth and also admonishing em more on forgiveness so they can continue leaving in peace and happiness without any form of guilt...goodluck to ya friend!
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by pbling: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
d fada is possess if she alow hm in she is also possess.na papa n pikin we det yan here,God help us 4rm anoda sodom n gomorah
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by UjSizzle(f): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
Tayerulz: Most sensible advise! Some teenagers here shouting that she should tell her mum, smh, the whole family will know no peace in this life and the after-life if she dears tell her mum. The best time she could have told her mum was when the intimacy wasn't intense buh she couldn't because she was enjoyin it too, when he was smacking her a$$ and handling her busty b00bs smiley. Not now anymore,things would go haywire!

My dear certain battles cannot be fought alone, and most certainly not one involving man's basal desires. That man lacks self control, keeping her distance alone will not save her. One day he could catch her alone and even molest her. Who's to even say that she'll be able to resist long enough? We are speaking human desires here, emotions, weaknesses...some are stronger than others. She is better off telling her mum. If she can't help n protect her who will?

2 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
This is just plain nasty....Her dad is a nasty old man! Agbaya of a father! I think a lot of Men behave like DOGS really when it comes to sex! How does one explain attraction to your own child? He needs more than a psychologist in my opinion! She should immediately report this case to her mother, if not.....she will be raped and he will blame it on the Devil!

2 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by tosinajeyahoocom: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
I am so much believe that her father is never a responsible man because he thought her to love him as a caring father and ending up killing his daughter.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Royvic(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
i advice the father to make a pop/casting on his dick to avoid futher damage..............................its excess. also na end time tins!
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by BonnyDominic: 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
She shud reduce her closeness to her father to a very gud minimal point. And also she shud tell her mum nd advice her to keep her eyes close to her Dad.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by psychogiddy: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
The best solution is for her to leave the house.note:she shouldn't elope.It must be done with the consent of her parents.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by kshowhanif: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
fumisko: am so confused on how to advice my best friend (shes abt 19). shes been looking down for some weeks now and has been trying to cover up yesterday i walked into her room and found her bed soaked with tears. she had to open up.

I was so lost that i had no words to tell her. her story: shes very close to her dad since she can remember and as she grew up he could enter to use the toilet and he can still enter her room while shes dressing, undressing like its no big deal and shes got the best dad in the world i can say so cause i know him(hes so caring and all that).

According to her she sometimes sleep off in her dad's room like maybe they were jisting and it becomes so late and she is so sleepy. about two years ago she said she started noticing her father would give her longer hugs than usual or smack her bombom playfully when shes passing by or look at her burst like when she isnt wearing a bra at home maybe at night and that his hand would rest on her bosom if he wanted to hug her like if he came back from work. but she dint feel anything was wrong, she thought since they were close it wasn't any big deal.besides its her dad. but about 2 months ago she slept off in her dad's room one night and woke up from someone touching her and she realized it was him. she said she had to remind him over 9 times pleading that it was wrong before his brain could calm his desires at that point in time. he later apologized and told her he would never hurt her and had already started seeing a psychologist about his attraction to her. he also told her to keep it away from his wife so their blissful home can remain blissful. my question.

Is it actually normal for some men to get attracted to their growing teenage daughters?

Secondly whats her behavior towards him meant to be like? is it that he needs help and she should see it as such or he needs to be dealt with?
also she wants to know how she can try to behave normal like it never happened since he has started seeking help over the unlawful desire.

How can she stop him from wanting her and what if she actually gets Molested? what should she do? i know her mum knows they are so close but expecting such from him is unbelievable. it sounded like she was lying to me because that guy seems too good. but its true.

how can i help?
Theirs a big problem with the family morality, when yarima said women should be married out imediately after attaining puberty, una say na rape's him be. If u see a muslim lady covering all part of her body, una go say she is not wise. If we say to huge a lady is prohibited, una go say we are extremised. Now make una tell me where the sense dey for westernization? Man marry man, woman marry woman, papa f**k pikin, son f**k mother (motherf**k), broda frnd sister etc. Test before marriage, if nah ur sister u go gree? Lets be realistic, islam is the continuation from where jesus stop. If you want to know about true islam, read the history of the nobel prophet muhammad (saw).

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Finestlex(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
She has to tell her mom. She should stop being close to her dad by hugging, playing/going to his room at all, adapt to dressing up appropriately at all times, scold her dad whenever he dares touches her ass. She should be very careful about her dad henceforth...

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Otitijerome(m): 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] fake super story, how can an Adult or teenage girl sleep off in her dad room. Incase is true. Let the girl and d dad see man of God for prayers

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by deelobe: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
alutacontinua: I GIVVUP ON THAT ORGAN CALLED P*ENIS!!! embarassed embarassed
BRB
am laughing in my native dialect. On a more serious note, This guy needs help because whether the girl consents or not he will soon rape her. Tell her to call Media Concern an NGO that deals with prevention and crisis response to sexually violated or harrased people. She should call the helplines 0802331936, 08058207154 or 08099522487

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by deelobe: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
Guys it is not a fake story. I work with an NGO that deals with sexual violence against women and children and the stories will make you puke, some will give you sleepless nights, some will make you think this cant be happening in Nigeria but they are true. Over 90% of the cases we have are committed by people known to the victims-Dady, mummy, uncle, aunty, cousin, uncle in the neighborhood. The cases are horrendous. Its happening in Nigeria life and direct.

3 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by stantob(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
This story is not true. If it were a true story, then it's not complete. The remaining part is missing. This girl at 19 is already an adult and can choose between good and bad. It's either that the dad have been ............ and she wants to stop it, so when the story is complete, I will give my candid advice, for now, nothing to advice
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by ladygogo: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
I dont believe this story. undecided remember ASUU is on strike.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
I believe this story to be true. It happens all over the world in that manner although THANKFULLY is very rare. I am a father to three grown and beautiful daughters. I could never look at them in that manner. Yes any other healthy and pretty gal No Wahalla. But NOT my own daughters. The urge is just not there, never was and never would be.

The Dad is to be pitied and does need help.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by haulagehandlers(m): 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
God help u funmisko, i checked you up and my prayer is that God go help u....shikena
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Ninapha(f): 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
For me this girl dey wyn us. There is more to what she is saying/admitting.

Where wd her mum be dat she wd so discuss and sleep off in her dad's room?

All i see is a guilty girl who has debased her mums bed and is seeking sympathy!

At 19 in this part of the world? U are still hugging and smooching dad, ok ooh

anyway just stop whatever u are doing wit him and go for deliverance. Tell urself the truth cos if u continue to make ur dad the bad one, it wd be difficult to overcome ur lust for him too.

Gudluck.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by pekelepekele(m): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
Afam4eva:
This is the extreme case of ignorance. Do people get a warning message when they want to sleep with someone related to them like "SORRY! THE PERSON YOU'RE ABOUT TO SLEEP WITH IS YOUR RELATION. PLS DESIST FROM COMMITTING INCEST"

Mr man i have 6 sisters . Two of them are older than me while the other four are my younger ones . They all dress naked in front of me till they got married tell me why my joystick is not rising up against them .

To be related by blood means a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Odunharry(m): 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
any man make him p.enis rise because im dy near im sister or pikin..dat man nid 2 be taken to Psychia..
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by vislabraye(m): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
modele2: I dont understand why people fail to apply simple details of modesty and separation. Why should she be sleeping in her dads room at that age? Why should he even come into her room anyhow? Why should she be scantly dressed in the house? After inviting the devil we start shouting.

When i was unmarried my father NEVER once came into my room, he calls me from far. Those are little details of modesty and respect for the other person. At an age i would not even allow my husband bathe my daughter, infact the guy would not even agree sef......Please she should use common sence and apply modesty with her dealings with her father. No more night gists, no more entering of room e.t.c. Next time she should give him a dirty slap when he becomes fisky.

I don't see anything wrong with the girl's action. It is not usual for her father to be attracted to her in the first place. Or can U say that a son would feel like sleeping with his mother ?
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Afam4eva(m): 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
pekelepekele:

Mr man i have 6 sisters . Two of them are older than me while the other four are my younger ones . They all dress naked in front of me till they get married tell me why my joystick is not rising up against them .

To be related by blood means a lot.

Tell them to keep it up and it will only be a matter of time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House / Children Of Today Don't Know In Our Days We Were Beaten For These Reasons / Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.