Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,333 members, 7,891,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:49 PM

Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do (39140 Views)

Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by MistadeRegal(m): 1:20am On Oct 15, 2013
kshowhanif:
Theirs a big problem with the family morality, when yarima said women should be married out imediately after attaining puberty, una say na rape's him be. If u see a muslim lady covering all part of her body, una go say she is not wise. If we say to huge a lady is prohibited, una go say we are extremised. Now make una tell me where the sense dey for westernization? Man marry man, woman marry woman, papa f**k pikin, son f**k mother (motherf**k), broda frnd sister etc. Test before marriage, if nah ur sister u go gree? Lets be realistic, islam is the continuation from where jesus stop. If you want to know about true islam, read the history of the nobel prophet muhammad (saw).
Who and where on earth is your post or quote about JESUS and muhammed written to rhyme? Don't start crush here at all! How many people did JESUS order his followers to kill? Don't bring that 'm' into "J" because not every m J means Michael Jackson
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by armyofone(m): 1:33am On Oct 15, 2013
She should find her way, anywhere but home.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by stede(m): 3:30am On Oct 15, 2013
flakky legend: I have a friend from Zambia who told me that when she was growing up her mum used to tell her to tie a wrapper over her trouser anytime her dad comes back from work. She used to tell her dat she shouldnt wear trousers when her dad is around dat does she want to seduce her dad. I was wondering d need for that but with these kinds of stories mothers cannot be too careful. some of us were very lucky even at 12yrs old I could still sleep in my uncle's room even with my head on his chest. Till I go my bathroom tushed up i had my bath in my dad's bathroom let me say till like 21yrs. sometimes i took naps in my dads room during d day (never spent d night o). these days with all these stories I conclude dat some parents my mum included were quite careless.

One of the best comments so far.
I'm a consultant of human psychology, I can tell you 110% that the did was done and likely that she was impregnated which must have been aborted by her father resulting to the trauma, pain, guilt, continuous sobbing and silent cry from my past experience of Human psychology.

2) The story is possible to be a doctored (false) story just to entertain people.
I have handled more than 1000 cases of stuffs like this as a consultant psychologist, so it happens in our community every seconds.
(Father/uncle/brother with sister daughter/relative/lesbianism ) but most folks carpet it within the family to protect the image of the family (home).

It happens in the olden days too, but it so rampant nowadays because of the kind of dresses our ladies wear. (what you see affects your thinking but as a responsible man (father) you should be able to control yourself no matter the circumstances.
Rukky Sandra wore a very stupid leggings to an event recently. I was like *********

3) From the story so far, if it's true which I believe, the girl isn't properly brought-up by her mother (immature/ dull).
The story is incomplete.
-Is she the last born?
-Is she the only female child?
- Is the father's wife her real biological mother
- Is she a product of a broken home?
- Does the mom and dad share separate rooms?
- who spend most time with her at home
-Does the mom live with her father.
- how many times has her father slept with her?
- does the father show any kind of remorse/guilt?
- Is her father mentally sound because I saw something like counselling in the story
- her relationship with her father's wife (mother) good/bad?
-( sleeping on her father's chest) there should be a boundary. is that done openly or within close doors?

Until one is certain about all this, it ll be difficult to come up with the best advice or solution.
Once the third party (e.g friends, relative, pastor/imam) knows about it; it continues to spread and portrays bad image about her(her sisters) than her(their) father. I.e stigmatising her {and her sisters if any} because no MAN with a sense of belonging will ever marry a molested girl).

4) From my past years of experience of human psychology.
"It's possible for the biological father/mother/relative to be doing such.
The did has been done, Telling her mom the story will only add more insult to injury so it should be settle on a lowkey. ( lack of TRUST )

Asking about her biological father from her mom will make matter worse since the deed as already been done. Its like medicine after death.
How would you feel if your kids ask such a silly insulting, embarrassing and annoying question?
Do you think the mother will ever tell the truth.
Leaving the house isn't the solution ( ori bibe koni ogun ori fifo - meaning cutting your head doesn't cure your headache.
A Segun Osewa won't be her father.
None of us can give fatherly care like her father (blood is thicker than water).
The only solution so the story is incomplete is that there should boundaries.

Finally, the blames goes to the mother. The mother should be blamed.
She is so naïve, nonchalant and insensitive.
She should have curb the excess before going that far.
I'm quite sure, no father ll allow such an intimate relationship with her wife.

So I ll say it the careless of the mother;
My advice to all aspiring mothers and mothers is protecting their female wards can best achieved by them ( female child interaction with the society)
The mother should know there is a limit to every thing.
A female child is more complex (extra care/fragile/weaker vessel) as compared to a male child
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by mizjules(f): 5:29am On Oct 15, 2013
The gurl should change her approach 2 her dad,she should look/talk 2 him in a high manner of respect, and finally she should watch how she dresses around him,wat she wears around d house, she should b cautions..ALL LEVEL OF CLOSENESS SHOULD REDUSE!!
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 15, 2013
Go and get married
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by ClementAdo(m): 6:08am On Oct 15, 2013
she should stay far from d Dad.and develop love to a frd close to her ok
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by deelobe: 6:48am On Oct 15, 2013
chuksbogus: to be candid, its normal for a father to get attached to the female child right from birth . as she grows up it increases giving rise to jelousy when he sees her with men and over protection.the issue here is how the father deals with and thats very important.the man went too far?but then, the girl shld handle it ,she is 19. since d father is geting help for that.she shld avoid being alone with him, she shld ensure she is wearing a well coverd dress at home.avoid those fatherly hugs and peck etc.over time it will wear off.telln the mother is causing trouble dat over time she will regreat if d problem caused by telling d mum get messy. in marrige u dont say everything you see ?
my dear no matter how old you are this is not an issue you plan for. Age has got nothing to do with it. Anyone will be destabilised. It is not a normal reaction for a man to be attracted to his daughter sexually, the attraction he has is what you call that fatherly protection of your baby. The solution is for the girl to leave that house. Her father is spiritually sick. Why is he not moved by mad undressed women on the streets but he's moved by the undressed state of his daughter he's a pyscho or he was abused too.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Emela95: 7:11am On Oct 15, 2013
lol... funny but this kind of thing happens here in US often
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by deelobe: 7:15am On Oct 15, 2013
thorpido: I don't think the problem is a father seeing the unclad body of a matured daughter.I had neighbors who were unclad in front of their father and it was never a big deal.
The bigger problem is the state of mind of the father.Any father who has intimate urges towards his daughter has psycologic/psychiatric issues and needs help.
thank you. Some of the contributions really confirms what I have come to know now by reason of my profession these things are going on more than we say or want to accept. A man started abusing his daughter at d age of 4 till 10 years when she innocently told mummy this is how daddy touches me. Is that a normal reaction of love. This child had to be relocated and d father has married another woman. Some of the contributions reminds of an adage that says when a corpse is carried past you it is like a log when the person isn't related to you. Its easy to give stupid counsel like some have until someone close to you is a victim.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by simdam500(m): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2013
Y sleep off Y cuddlin Y d huggin tins Lastlyl, y sharin d same toilet, to d extent of dressin in front of him

WHERE IS PRIVACY
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Billygee2u: 8:58am On Oct 15, 2013
[quote author=Psalmuelh2o][color=#000099][/color] shocked wow,wonders shall never end. IMO the dad needs help not the gal.
[/quote

The girl need help more than the father,though the two need it. There is no smoke without a fire. How can such a grown up girl be dressing and undressing in the presence of her father,wearing night gowns without undies in the house when the father will notice her figure ? Is it advisable for that naughty girl to be tempting her father? We all are made of flesh,remember.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Donjazzy12(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2013
Don"t get it twisted, Love is a beautiful thing! What they are experiencing is called GSA(ie) Genetic 5exual Attraction. It is perfectly normal. Please my dear OP don't let anyone rob you of the deep love you have for your Daddy.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 15, 2013
Super story
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by roselynbas(f): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2013
Please, kindly tell her to tell her mum. She really needs to stop hugging, playing and sleeping in her dad's room. If the mum is not around. Please, if your pastor's wife is reasonable, kindly inform her. Her dad has developed feelings for her which he may also be confused about. Please, don't publicise it. Even pedophiles and perverts will condemn him. Please, kindly inform a real christian. Send me a PM to inform me about your progress so far please.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Donjazzy12(m): 10:29am On Oct 15, 2013
roselynbas: Please, kindly tell her to tell her mum. She really needs to stop hugging, playing and sleeping in her dad's room. If the mum is not around. Please, if your pastor's wife is reasonable, kindly inform her. Her dad has developed feelings for her which he may also be confused about. Please, don't publicise it. Even pedophiles and perverts will condemn him. Please, kindly inform a real christian. Send me a PM to inform me about your progress so far please.
Please stop deceiving this girl. there is nothing wrong with what she share with her father. IT IS ABSOLUTELY NORMAL. SHE AND HER FATHER DID NO WRONG.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by olly4life: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2013
my question.

Is it actually normal for some men to get attracted to their growing teenage daughters?

Secondly whats her behavior towards him meant to be like? is it that he needs help and she should see it as such or he needs to be dealt with?
also she wants to know how she can try to behave normal like it never happened since he has started seeking help over the unlawful desire.

How can she stop him from wanting her and what if she actually gets Molested? what should she do? i know her mum knows they are so close but expecting such from him is unbelievable. it sounded like she was lying to me because that guy seems too good. but its true.

how can i help?[/quote]

On your first question, its possible for the man to b attracted to his daughter- men are moved by what they see and touch ooooo. Ladies be careful o of what U̶̲̥̅̊ wear and expose.

Secondly, I will like to blame the wife for this. Reason been that do U̶̲̥̅̊ know that some wives cover their bodies while changing in front of their husbands. Some even neglect the husband- they don't hug, caress nor talk them in bed- d worst aspect, some wear short to bed- haba, so d man must struggle to remove the short- all this d daughter do witout shame cos that is her father. I am not in support of d man's doing but a lot of our married women should talk to on dis attitude of theirs. I will advise her to speak with their Pastor but not review the man in question and they pray but also she should stop all the previous actions of hers to her father.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by jascon1(m): 11:23am On Oct 15, 2013
let her come and live in my house. that way she can be safe
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by GabrielOyedele: 11:48am On Oct 15, 2013
I suggest she find somewhere else to live in other to avoid the unexpected, afterall out of sight they say it's out of mind, act in time.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by sparta(f): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
BabaAlabi: An erect c0ck has no conscience___Gabrielle Solis.
trust gabby, sharp babe. The problem starts when people dont know where to draw boundaries. UnCloth before your Dad or brothers? Thats dumb indeed.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by rayboy(f): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
[quote
author=Phder]Ok. 19yo sleeping in her dad's room is really weird. Can't
remember that last time I hugged my dad/mum sef... It's a busy life,
stop being the parents pet and get busy with your life.[/quote] ds is d best advice ever, she even UnCloth in her dad's presence, sleep in d old man's bed, and give him 180 degree ie full hug. @ 19! pls stop seducing d old man.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by sparta(f): 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
gboss4sure: Obviously that man is not all right? Sleeping with ones daughter is morally wrong. forbidden by all traditions and religions........ Kai mbanu na
reminds me of a yoruba proverb that says ' Fulani omo e lo maa n ba lo yi, o ni so ri mi laba' meaning ' Fulani, this girl you are sleeping with is your daughter, fulani replied 'is there any other one available in my hut? The man is not wise.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by sparta(f): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
simdam500: Y sleep off Y cuddlin Y d huggin tins Lastlyl, y sharin d same toilet, to d extent of dressin in front of him

WHERE IS PRIVACY
i never enter my brothers' room without knocking and they never enter mine without knocking. How much more my parents' room? Crapy upbringing indef.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by sparta(f): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
simdam500: Y sleep off Y cuddlin Y d huggin tins Lastlyl, y sharin d same toilet, to d extent of dressin in front of him

WHERE IS PRIVACY
i never enter my brothers' room without knocking and they never enter mine without knocking. How much more my parents' room? Crapy upbringing indeed.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
sparta: reminds me of a yoruba proverb that says ' Fulani omo e lo maa n ba lo yi, o ni so ri mi laba' meaning ' Fulani, this girl you are sleeping with is your daughter, fulani replied 'is there any other one available in my hut? The man is not wise.
this ur yoruba ehn,e bend small,lol,just kidding though
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Martinex12(m): 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
De gal should involve God in her ordeal....after which meet a counsellor .........but she should let her mum kno
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by aremed(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
mayb he is not her biological father..test must b done first to confirm dat...she might be adopted and d father wanna take advantage of her..poor girl
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by aderome(f): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Bee4real: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
Every things about this story is faulty,
1. Boys and Girls gets their seperate rooms at certain age.
2. Luking at each others unclothedness is a sin even of the same sex not to talk of different sex and Father to Child or of the same BLOOD.
PLS MAKE UNNA INVESTIGATE VERY WELL, dat man is a CULTIST.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
women really go through a lot in this world
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by LordGhandalf(m): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
Mum oh, Grandmum oh Grandpa all must hear it oh. If u no tell them, the man go poke ur phallus comot. Ur eye go shine like halogen lamp
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
It is possible for an attraction to happen so its no biggie. What I feel is they should live separately. In situation like this,separation is the best
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Udehpaschal1(m): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
Mamacita007: God forbid bad thing
amen ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture / Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her / Why I Chose To Distance Myself From A Sibling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.