Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,191 members, 7,887,450 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:05 AM

Women Dress And Lookery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Dress And Lookery (524 Views)

Is There Any Correlation Between Seductive Dress And Rape? / Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam! / Why You Should BUY Your Wedding Dress And Not HIRE It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Dress And Lookery by Ballotelle(m): 8:28am On Oct 14, 2013
why would a lady dress skimpisly but wen u try talk to her she responds as if she is a SISTER also what's the crime in looking with full attention an exposed breast of an improperly dressed lady
Re: Women Dress And Lookery by tsidra(f): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2013
Maybe shez wearin skimpy clothes because she wants "to take breeze". Everybody should wear what they feel like.

Sweetheart if u feel lyk looking look. Na u get ur eyes

2 Likes

Re: Women Dress And Lookery by Clemzy16(m): 9:32am On Oct 14, 2013
bros there is nothing wrong in looking at a girl's b`reast. infact if there is anything i know how to do best is looking at lady's b'reast. in school, me and my partners in crime had named it "free show" sometimes i wish i can touch as well.
Re: Women Dress And Lookery by LoveDecay(m): 9:57am On Oct 14, 2013
Clemzy16: bros there is nothing wrong in looking at a girl's b`reast. infact if there is anything i know how to do best is looking at lady's b'reast. in school, me and my partners in crime had named it "free show" sometimes i wish i can touch as well.

So, how do you talk to them - i mean the girls not the breast ! grin
Re: Women Dress And Lookery by Clemzy16(m): 10:10am On Oct 14, 2013
Love_Decay:

So, how do you talk to them - i mean the girls not the breast ! grin
na style naw...me no dey dull for that kind thing o! funny enough, i may be facing the girl talking with her but i'm indirectly looking at her b'reast and she won't notice.

(1) (Reply)

Space, A Key Component To Lasting Relationship / Ur Honest Opinion Pls / Is It Love Or Lust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.