Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,602 members, 7,934,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:38 PM

How To Overcome Shyness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Overcome Shyness (1056 Views)

5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / How To Overcome Shyness Before It Buries Your Potentials / How Can I Overcome Shyness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Overcome Shyness by franckoi(m): 8:44am On Oct 14, 2013
Shyness is feeling uneasy around people in authority, elder ones, and persons of the opposite sex, strangers or even your peers. It is extreme self consciousness that at affects its victims in a variety of ways. Some get embarrassed, eyes downcast and heart pounding, they find themselves unable to speak. Others lose their composure and begin to chatter continuously. Yet others find it hard to speak up and voice
Continue at http://motivationalquotes2..com/2013/09/shyness-causes-effects-and-ways-of.html?m=1[color=#770077][/color]

Re: How To Overcome Shyness by franckoi(m): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2013
This is cool and awesome. What do you think friends?
Re: How To Overcome Shyness by tsidra(f): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2013
Shyness is majorly caused by low self esteem. Shy ppl should work on their self esteem

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome Shyness by Clemzy16(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2013
to overcome shyness is not to be shy. lobatan !
Re: How To Overcome Shyness by Abbey2sam(m): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2013
I was once shy, but tenks to rotaract club
Re: How To Overcome Shyness by youngds: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2013
Am so that, but this days i tend to cover it up with smiles, so if you are going through same, just SMILE and you tend to look confident

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome Shyness by franckoi(m): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2013
Tsidra I think u are right
Re: How To Overcome Shyness by franckoi(m): 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Ur Advice Please / New Scoping Skills For Guys. Guys Only!!! / Can You Ladies...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.