Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,555 members, 7,972,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:33 PM

Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? (16661 Views)

do ladies we date have impact in our life spiritually? / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? / Does Your Online Date Have A Dirty Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Fayrouzz(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
Good question... A very good question.
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by gbishop: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
jay bee:
Date not bone randy man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
the cinema first,
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
after the first date!
shey d gal go dey contribute money 1c in while for d next dates to come?
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Testerfuze(m): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Perhaps a poultry would b an ideal place 4 a date
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by 5alive(m): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Policewoman: No it has to be in a MAMA PUT.
u old woman too dey talk. I spit on ur head. Full
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
A good tip for a FIRST date is to go somewhere you can talk! Many Naija clubs are too noisy. In the cinema you cannot really converse. I guess that is why restaurants are so popular. Or even one of the quieter bars. When the relationship is established THEN the cinema or noiser clubs are OK.
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by livinbygrace: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
Seriously!why asking a lady for a date and the next thing is when comming bringing her friends ,sometimes even relatives along?Abeg most 9ja babes get as he be.
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
SimonAndal and I are going to the cinema to see Gravity cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by karmakarzi: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
For a first date any quite and siren place wud do
Both of you can climb any higher land in your area where u can have a Good view of the city,yeah, there you'd enjoy the cool breeze,while you gist...if you re lucky, she might even allow you a kiss wink
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Pattey(m): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
Teespice: Personally, I don't think a date has to be in a restaurant.

I prefer we have that date in a garden or park, then subsequently in a restaurant IF you have the means.

My two kobo.

i'm always suspicious when i see Naija gurls write like this . . . nywy sha, there are 2 to 3 cool parks close to me, and there'l be means for restaurant on subsequent dates, shall we have the first date this weekend? wink
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by IMMUNO1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
I took my girl to a cemetry on our first date......and two years later, she asked me the reason behind such choice. I told her that it is just for us to know once again that this life don't last forever.....today, we go to thesame cemetry once in every two months.

1 Like

Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
yes,an eatry is the best neutral environment for a first date as far as naija is concerned.
The mistake you guys make is that u always assume sitting in a eatry means u must buy sometin.
You could jst sit and talk without ordering for anytin,nobody wil force you to pay.
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by japhmanuel: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
Go to a park,thatz where u see plnty couplez,especially xmaz...HAAAA good tymz ooo
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by mercylad(m): 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
Most pple go for date @ restaurants cos dey have no oda choice..........few cities have cinemas,parks,gardens and d likes
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Mathicks(m): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
chidyhels: yes,an eatry is the best neutral environment for a first date as far as naija is concerned.
The mistake you guys make is that u always assume sitting in a eatry means u must buy sometin.
You could jst sit and talk without ordering for anytin,nobody wil force you to pay.
haaaaaa LOL... I do NOT agree with this. The waiter will definitly come to your table more than three(3) times to ask for your order. It would start getting embarassing! Then, as a lady, would you like the guy if he does not 'rep' enough to buy even something at the resturant HE TOOK YOU TO? that will be his first and last date with her..lol. You could order water and soft drinks though...but not 'Nothing'. *Naija girls and sweet mouth* ..lol
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by crackhaus: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
safarigirl: wetin be the difference? No be the same chop una go chop. A match viewing centre is also a good place, I dey like those kain places. If it's privacy you want though that one no be am
Na ALMOST the same chop but environment matters...I go jes dey sleep or whisper to your ear for inside cinema, like WTF
And the lounges at these cinemas sef are dull and boring to me, people walking to and fro.
First date Safari? A cool Bar or my House.
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by wasdatsohard(f): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
Oyinprince: It depends,it can be under a banana tree, it can be in grandpa's farm, it can be in an uncompleted building etc just make a gud choice cheesy grin
LOL @bolded why not in the forest or better still that location on ur mind but which you tactfully omitted...wink
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by clemmonce(m): 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
i wonder most guys here are just talking about girls eating too much wen they go on a date to a restaurant i want to ask u a question what kind of girl do u woo? girls like dat are called I NEVA CHOP. and for u to woo a girl that is to say u are also an I NEVA CHOP. u attract who u are
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by cronsberg: 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
That's why I stand firmly by my believe that no girl on earth is worth my single kobo (except if she's the one i wanna marry grin) . My reason is that i see no reason why i should spent a dime on a girl, to get what in return? P.u..ss.y? well 9 out of 10 times of taking a girl "out" you don't even get laid, rather you end up spending hard earned money on "resturant dates" and if you're lucky, you get laid on the 1000th date as if that thing between her legs is worth all the money you spend. And another thing, is she a prostitute/ a comodity that you have to pay to get a date with? or why won't she be the one to pay for the date. WHY YOU? what's in it for you? just to have the presence of a female? for her its free food/cab ride/ gifts. but for you nko, most times you'd simply be even shoved to the friend zone and all your "investments" have gone to waste. Don't get me wrong, going on a date with a cute nice girl is the most beautiful thing ever, as long as its something simple like the park, library grin , even resturant (thats if we'll split the bill cuz my time is also worth as much as her's angry .) But only the man taking responsibilty of the whole date? It just doesn't add up in my mind
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by MyOpinion1(f): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
[quote
author=ceasarpoetic]they prefer where dey wil bring d crowd of their
hungry frndz 2suck u dry...bloody vampires....[/quote] buhahahahahaaaha....abeg don't break my backbone ooo........I quess u are once a target
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Mathicks(m): 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
You can have a date in church too. ''I'll pick you up by 8 a.m ''
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by hardbody: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mubby4luv: Nope. a very good spot is inside da car, back seat with tited windows #super dark grin. just park one side and let the date begin. fun time

I was into it but i outgrew it by force when they forced me to remove my charcoal dark tint. LOL

1 Like

Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Mathicks(m): 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
clemmonce: i wonder most guys here are just talking about girls eating too much wen they go on a date to a restaurant i want to ask u a question what kind of girl do u woo? girls like dat are called I NEVA CHOP. and for u to woo a girl that is to say u are also an I NEVA CHOP. u attract who u are
some 'I never chops' are actually very pretty and fun to be with...and they easily attract comfortable guys because of their character. So your theory might be wrong there
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by lepasharon(f): 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
Amusement park for me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by dougy2(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hunger and poverty @ work most girls see as an avenue 4 dem to eat as they want since they notmally can't afford those kind of food @ home

1 Like

Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
ramaju: Our ladies are the cause. Ask a girl out and hint going to a park if there is one within your area, she will immediately suggest tantalizers, mr biggs, chicken republic. or even nkwobi joint. When she gets there, she probably will be accompanied by two of her friends. She must make sure she gets "take away rice ", chicken and even fruit juice. I know I will get some bashing for this but it happens all the time. I experienced such sometime ago.
bros babes don maga u wella b dat o. For me sha i'm left with little options of date venues as a medical intern coz my life 4nw revolves around d hospital 24/7. Xo my dates usualy have to be in the hospital nviroment (make my oga no go page me when i dey KFC with traffic on d road, na extension without pay be dat). Xo i jus choose quiet environments like tennis court, soccer field, a light evening stroll or we do some fun activities like playing video game or watchn a movie in my crib. Shikena........yea yea yea i knw u guys wld say i'm pathetic & i shld get a life, i already have one
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
cronsberg: That's why I stand firmly by my believe that no girl on earth is worth my single kobo (except if she's the one i wanna marry grin) . My reason is that i see no reason why i should spent a dime on a girl, to get what in return? P.u..ss.y? well 9 out of 10 times of taking a girl "out" you don't even get laid, rather you end up spending hard earned money on "resturant dates" and if you're lucky, you get laid on the 1000th date as if that thing between her legs is worth all the money you spend. And another thing, is she a prostitute/ a comodity that you have to pay to get a date with? or why won't she be the one to pay for the date. WHY YOU? what's in it for you? just to have the presence of a female? for her its free food/cab ride/ gifts. but for you nko, most times you'd simply be even shoved to the friend zone and all your "investments" have gone to waste. Don't get me wrong, going on a date with a cute nice girl is the most beautiful thing ever, as long as its something simple like the park, library grin , even resturant (thats if we'll split the bill cuz my time is also worth as much as her's angry .) But only the man taking responsibilty of the whole date? It just doesn't add up in my mind
my chief do u live smwhr around a university campus? I suggest you change your location or readjust ur radar. I dnt knw if its just me bt 7 of 10 gurls i'v hung out with are nt d hungry type, mmba, they are more than willing to spend d cash to prove their class. Some suggest a weekend escape to a resort, on their bill. Na those ones fear me pass, my only snitch is that i dont have dat luxury of time.
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
undecided Who raised the idea of introducing Shoprite to Naija sef Some girls no dey interested on what you've got to say. They nor wan hear anything until you mention 'Shoprite'..

Una nor know say you dey chase y'all future husbands away with exorbitant things ur mama nor ask your papa.. undecided

Some of you go clock 40+ before you get fiance not husband, if una nor stop dis rubbish.

BTW! If you change I nor gain anything, na well brought-up 9ja American I dey marry.

I talk my own!
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Mathicks(m): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
Amefrica: undecided Who raised the idea of introducing Shoprite to Naija sef Some girls no dey interested on what you've got to say. They nor wan hear anything until you mention 'Shoprite'..

Una nor know say you dey chase y'all future husbands away with exorbitant things ur mama nor ask your papa.. undecided

Some of you go clock 40+ before you get fiance not husband, if una nor stop dis rubbish.

BTW! If you change I nor gain anything, na well brought-up 9ja American I dey marry.

I talk my own!
LOL ..shoprite
Re: Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? by Sike(m): 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
As for me, it's either the Resturant or my Room.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? / Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? / What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.