Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,121 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:55 AM

Sacked Ministers Paraded As FEC Members Online - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sacked Ministers Paraded As FEC Members Online (11327 Views)

Buhari Postpones Emergency FEC Meeting Till Monday / The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In / Message For APC Members Online And Physically About Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacked Ministers Paraded As FEC Members Online by Decryptor(m): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
snika: Don't worry, a national committe has been set up to look into the matter.

Those idiots paid to do these things are busy embezzling the money. Or were you expecting Goodluck Jonathan to start logging in to WP dashboard to start making the changes when somebody is being paid for that?
You mean that the Nation's website was built using Wordpress? shocked shocked I need to take over someone's job!
Re: Sacked Ministers Paraded As FEC Members Online by alexleo(m): 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
Afam4eva: It will be updated in 12 month time. That's how we do it in Nigeria. We are special people.
grin. Quite funny.
Re: Sacked Ministers Paraded As FEC Members Online by YoshiMaster: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
Decryptor: Guys! I no go lie una o! I work in the IT unit of the FCTA. Everyone is engrossed in getting Sallah Ram + Monetary Bonus package for now. Here, it is always "Chop now, work later".

Make una update the website ooo!

Una suppose dey worry about PC Ram, not how una go get Easy Ram.

Abeg help me tell all dem IT boys for there say, whether dem give them Ram or dem no give them Ram, make dem Ramp up their efforts.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Ministers Paraded As FEC Members Online by alexleo(m): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
Decryptor:
You mean that the Nation's website was built using Wordpress? shocked shocked I need to take over someone's job!

Will they give it to you if you are not Yusuf or Zainab? Federal character nonsense is stil in vogue in naija.
Re: Sacked Ministers Paraded As FEC Members Online by TesleemKasope(m): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ok
Re: Sacked Ministers Paraded As FEC Members Online by Arlex(m): 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
itsmayiela: the IT boys dont wanna update something and later the oga at the top will say it's anoda
[p]laughing in chinese[/p]
Re: Sacked Ministers Paraded As FEC Members Online by Arlex(m): 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
[color=#000099][/color][p]TESTING TESTING TESTING!!![/p]
Re: Sacked Ministers Paraded As FEC Members Online by jkendy(m): 12:19am On Oct 15, 2013
Updatin websites or not, dat can't bring food on my empty table, so how do I care?

Re: Sacked Ministers Paraded As FEC Members Online by richieadams(m): 12:31am On Oct 15, 2013
they might called them back
Re: Sacked Ministers Paraded As FEC Members Online by Hamazz1: 12:33am On Oct 15, 2013
Wht do u expect after all incompetence reigns supreme in this govt I won't b suprised if actually someone possibly a director in revenue mobilization n fiscal allocation commission is d one receiving d jumbo pay of this fired ministers n as usual gej knws noting abt this.
Re: Sacked Ministers Paraded As FEC Members Online by funstufz(m): 1:40am On Oct 15, 2013
HNosegbe: Should we shame the government into updating its website, the same way Channels shamed it into renovating the Police College?

No need of shaming the govt on this matter via Channels again (lets stop washing our dirty linen outside)

I can assure you that the websites will be updated as soon as possible, the reason for the delay was as a result of the technical oversight in the last 'Appropriation Bill' sent to the National Assembly.

I am assuring you that a Technical Committee is being setup to that effect. The Committe; NATIONAL WEBSITES UPDATE-(NAWU) will see to its full maintenace as shall be provided for in the Next Year Budget.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Sacked Ministers Paraded As FEC Members Online by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 15, 2013
Insincerenigerian shouldnt this be your job? Instead you come to nairaland and hurl insults against anyone who voices out your paymasters incompetency. Shame on you and your collegues at the IT dept
Re: Sacked Ministers Paraded As FEC Members Online by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 15, 2013
Afam4eva: It will be updated in 12 month time. That's how we do it in Nigeria. We are special people.
New substantive ministers are yet to be appointed, that is why their names are still there and their pix still in offices..
Re: Sacked Ministers Paraded As FEC Members Online by Olumogun: 7:08am On Oct 15, 2013
WHEN THE WEB SITES WERE DESIGNED AND PUT UNDER THE MAINTENANCE OF THOSE WHO NEVER STUDY OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, HOW WILL THEY UPDATE THEM.
Re: Sacked Ministers Paraded As FEC Members Online by ilaugh1: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2013
OP. Shebi you will blame Jonathan for this. Abi?
Re: Sacked Ministers Paraded As FEC Members Online by obi123: 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
dridowu: not surprised cos hardly can u find and govt website functioning 24/7 with uptodate info

you are going too far , very few Nigerian websites function maximally, Nairaland is really one of the very few
Re: Sacked Ministers Paraded As FEC Members Online by dridowu: 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
obi123:

you are going too far , very few Nigerian websites function maximally, Nairaland is really one of the very few
read what u quote again, i mean govt website not private
Re: Sacked Ministers Paraded As FEC Members Online by debbleopto: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2013

All development postponed till two thousand and fifteen.
Re: Sacked Ministers Paraded As FEC Members Online by yossyokon: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
GOOD NEWS !! Don't knw. If this is coming too late too earlier or rite on. Time , if you nid the service of a professional for your EVENT VIDEO COVERAGE/PRODUCTION be it for your wedding,birthday party,funeral service ,seminars,excursion house warming etc kindly call Lekan4(ikonzDigitalz) +2348165287508,our coverage is all over the country...and affordable .thanks pls RBC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos To Reconstruct Oko-oba Gra Scheme / Buhari Seeks Stringent Punishment For Lawyers Who Delay Justice / Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.