Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,202 members, 7,974,051 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:39 PM

Fashola: Nigeria Must Punish Those Behind Aviation Woes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Nigeria Must Punish Those Behind Aviation Woes (1700 Views)

''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' / Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) / We Will Punish Those Behind Baga Massacre - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Nigeria Must Punish Those Behind Aviation Woes by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Why do you like sounding foolish? Was there any air mishap during FFK's tenure as Minister of Aviation?
Y do u like sounding STUPID, dats what happens when a lunatic becomes aviation minister, can't u see dat if he wz not sacked d air mishap's dat happened wud hv been 100percent fatal.
Re: Fashola: Nigeria Must Punish Those Behind Aviation Woes by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:21am On Oct 15, 2013
lygn19:
Y do u like sounding STUPID, dats what happens when a lunatic becomes aviation minister, can't u see dat if he wz not sacked d air mishap's dat happened wud hv been 100percent fatal.
Was there any air mishap in FFK's tenure.
Re: Fashola: Nigeria Must Punish Those Behind Aviation Woes by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 15, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Are those fairly used trains of Raji Fashola not better than the abandoned locomotive trains that GEJ is bringing back, when the world is talking about speed train?
Re: Fashola: Nigeria Must Punish Those Behind Aviation Woes by ba7man(m): 11:21am On Oct 15, 2013
Controversy: Fashola i’m surprised that you know about mechanical device going faulty. If you know that mechanical devices can go faulty, then those second handed trains you bought from Canada would soon fail, just like the Canadians who sold it to you know this, and that’s why they sold it to you fast. The result of those failed mechanical devices caused by those airline is very simple, those planes are all old and should no longer be in service. But when our leaders choose to use Nigeria as a dumping ground for outdated transportation facilities such as planes, trains and vehicles that are no longer supposed to be used to transport human beings for safety of lives. Then what we get is complete chaos and loss of innocent lives.
Btw; Lagos - Badagry express road is now worser than aviation industry it self.
People are suffering/dying there everyday because of your negligence. Are we not suppose to punish those responsible for the bad state of our roads also?
When a used train develops a fault, it simply stops moving or the train driver applies emergency breaks.

When a plane develops a fault in mid-air..........Everybody dies.

Surviving an Air-crash is termed a "miracle".

You can't afford to take those kind of chances with aviation.

So people "die" everyday on Badagry Expressway......Hmmmm, that road must be littered with dead bodies by now..........

But you're right in a way, the FG is responsible for the the bad state of that road and should be punished, LASG is only fixing it because they're tired of waiting for the FG.
Re: Fashola: Nigeria Must Punish Those Behind Aviation Woes by Bobandgreat: 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Orlando Owoh:
Was there any air mishap in FFK's tenure.

Your question sounds unintelligent. The man spent 6months and was removed. Do u think its because of his competence? Look at him now, can u trust him with any position?

Let me ask u? If Abraham hadnt carnal knowledge of his house maid, would there have been Mohammed? This is how annoying that ur persistent question sounds. It is devoid of any intellect and does not deserve any intellectual response.
Re: Fashola: Nigeria Must Punish Those Behind Aviation Woes by olabukola: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
ba7man: Its like blaming the driver in a car crash caused by a worn out tire that burst while the car was at speed.

The front seat passenger screams "don't press the breaks"!!!! But the driver does....leading to the accident..
in this case who do you blame? The tyre?. The driver is 100% to blame. Is he blind not to notice that the tyre is bad. I don't know how people reason when in opposition. If the preliminary report from AIB is correct then the pilot is to lame. Moreover in aviation standard the final authority on airworthiness of an aircraft rest on the pilot.
Re: Fashola: Nigeria Must Punish Those Behind Aviation Woes by kettykings: 11:49am On Oct 16, 2013
Like someone suggested Lagos Airport in particular has recorded far too many fatal air mishaps, the problem is simply Lagos Airport and not Nigerian Aviation industry or Aviation Ministry , this is different from what is obtainable in Abuja Airport , Port harcourt ,Enugu,Osubi,Calabar Airport,Owerri Benin Airport.

There is far too much Mediocrity and fatal mistakes going on in Lagos Airport which the minister has to look into, as at Last check FFK recruited and filled 50%of the posts in NCAA and FAAN with Osun people which has given rise to lapses and negligence of duty.

Nigerians should beam their search light on Lagos domestic Airport
Re: Fashola: Nigeria Must Punish Those Behind Aviation Woes by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
kettykings: Like someone suggested Lagos Airport in particular has recorded far too many fatal air mishaps, the problem is simply Lagos Airport and not Nigerian Aviation industry or Aviation Ministry , this is different from what is obtainable in Abuja Airport , Port harcourt ,Enugu,Osubi,Calabar Airport,Owerri Benin Airport.

There is far too much Mediocrity and fatal mistakes going on in Lagos Airport which the minister has to look into, as at Last check FFK recruited and filled 50%of the posts in NCAA and FAAN with Osun people which has given rise to lapses and negligence of duty.

Nigerians should beam their search light on Lagos domestic Airport
You're making a big mistake infering that MMIA, Lagos is problematic, and as such Tunde Fashola should be blamed. FYI the aviation sector is in the exclusive legislative list.
Re: Fashola: Nigeria Must Punish Those Behind Aviation Woes by ba7man(m): 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
olabukola: in this case who do you blame? The tyre?. The driver is 100% to blame. Is he blind not to notice that the tyre is bad. I don't know how people reason when in opposition. If the preliminary report from AIB is correct then the pilot is to lame. Moreover in aviation standard the final authority on airworthiness of an aircraft rest on the pilot.
You blame whoever is responsible for changing the bad tires.

Who is responsible for the bad planes allowed to fly in our Airspace?? The Pilots??

Don't you fly the local Air Routes at all?? Do majority of those planes look "Ok" to you??
Re: Fashola: Nigeria Must Punish Those Behind Aviation Woes by ba7man(m): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
You're making a big mistake infering that MMIA, Lagos is problematic, and as such Tunde Fashola should be blamed. FYI the aviation sector is in the exclusive legislative list.
With the largest percentage of flights in Nigeria, of course MMIA is the Airport with the highest probaility of an Air mishap.......Bigotry reduces one's ability to analyze situations properly.

That @KettyKings is just a Lagos hater to the core so all his efforts are to discredit the state. He develops a HBP over Lagos affairs.
Re: Fashola: Nigeria Must Punish Those Behind Aviation Woes by olabukola: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
ba7man: You blame whoever is responsible for changing the bad tires.

Who is responsible for the bad planes allowed to fly in our Airspace?? The Pilots??

Don't you fly the local Air Routes at all?? Do majority of those planes look "Ok" to you??
who is responsible to change the tyre of a car you drive? If not you the driver I wonder who. Ok when the police pull you over for having bad tyres in a sane country who get fined? Your answer is as good as mine if you have ever resided in a sane country before. NCAA is responsible for setting the standard but the pilot has the final authority for letting the aircraft fly. It's only a stupid person can drive a car with bad tyres and only a stupid or quack pilot will fly a bad plane. i have not taken a local flight before and I don't think I will in many years to come. Why? Everybody in that industry in Nigeria is insane.
Re: Fashola: Nigeria Must Punish Those Behind Aviation Woes by ba7man(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
olabukola: who is responsible to change the tyre of a car you drive? If not you the driver I wonder who. Ok when the police pull you over for having bad tyres in a sane country who get fined? Your answer is as good as mine if you have ever resided in a sane country before. NCAA is responsible for setting the standard but the pilot has the final authority for letting the aircraft fly. It's only a stupid person can drive a car with bad tyres and only a stupid or quack pilot will fly a bad plane. i have not taken a local flight before and I don't think I will in many years to come. Why? Everybody in that industry in Nigeria is insane.
You are so right on this. That's why its only a sane leader that can shake things up and effect change.
Re: Fashola: Nigeria Must Punish Those Behind Aviation Woes by olabukola: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2013
ba7man: You are so right on this. That's why its only a sane leader that can shake things up and effect change.
obviously we haven't been lucky to have a sane leader/citizens since independence so do not crucify Jonathan cos our leaders must come from the population of insane citizens. You can't get a sane leader among insane followers.
Re: Fashola: Nigeria Must Punish Those Behind Aviation Woes by ChimaAdeoye: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
[size=15pt]Please, anyone with access to the Minister should tell her to beef up her security NOW! There is more than meets the eye to the determination of some people to force the Minister to resign.
From a security point of view, if we as ordinary citizens see all these blackmail against the Honorable Minister to resign, you can imagine the tons of threats she has been receiving from these people.

Like Prof. Dora Akunyili that nearly lost her life to an assassin's bullet for not taking the threats and blackmail to resign seriously, Princess Stella Oduah truly needs a bullet proof car if she likes her life. I hope she is not cowed by these blackmailers to leave her security with loop holes.

These people will surely attempt to take her life after their media blackmail fails, if she is not proactive with her security.
Perhaps that is why they are already so angry now,that she has beat them to it. Who knows?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Nigeria Must Punish Those Behind Aviation Woes by DerideGull(m): 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Does this jackass remember there was a time we use to fly Nigerian Airways from Lagos to New York? What happened to Nigerian Airways? I had known that this bigot is an airhead and his claim of law degree is absolutely questionable. I guess we have to go beyond the days of Nigerian Airways demise to dish out punishment to maggots who contributed to the aviation woes.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Nigeria Must Punish Those Behind Aviation Woes by Ttalk: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2013
shymexx: He's going to apologise for this statement as soon as cattle change hands.

The voice of a weak leader is the voice of cowardice. undecided
A weak leader is not one that apologize for his misconduct but the one who lacks the gut to punish and instil discipline when a servant erred
Re: Fashola: Nigeria Must Punish Those Behind Aviation Woes by Ttalk: 11:01am On Oct 21, 2013
[b][b][b]Btw; Lagos - Badagry express road is now worser than aviation industry it self.
People are suffering/dying there everyday because of your negligence. Are we not suppose to punish those responsible for the bad state of our roads also?[/quote]
Lagos - Badagry road is a federal road, and your accusation should be directed to appropriate quarter, pls check the fact before and stop misleading

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again / Arab Racism Against Black Africans By NAIWU OSAHON / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.