Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,756 members, 7,885,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:19 PM

Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) (3833 Views)

Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics / Babatunde Fashola: Nigeria Fct Minister In Waiting / Fashola: Nigeria Must Punish Those Behind Aviation Woes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by IGBOSON1: 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
Heheheheheh grin grin grin
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
Amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by PapaBrowne(m): 12:02am On Jul 31, 2013
There is no reason why this man should not be atop the APC ticket.

But instead some folks are telling us Buhari or Tambuwal should come and get the ticket.

How can a very intelligent administrator of this nature be totally ruled out of the 2015 elections because he is not a northerner? APC should be begging either this man or Oshiomole to sit atop their ticket. Only then would I even think of encouraging even my enemies to vote APC. But as long as I keep hearing names like Tinubu, Buhari, Tambuwal...tufiakwa!!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 31, 2013
I wish he were a UK politician. He would make a good Uk Prime minister straight up! The guy got vision for his state.....awesome dude.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by switdil(f): 1:22am On Jul 31, 2013
DivideUs: Amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen
hehehheheh. Una relate This ur amem get as e be o, lyk if e happen u go get share for the goody bag abi
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by ndiyariba(m): 1:31am On Jul 31, 2013
PapaBrowne: There is no reason why this man should not be atop the APC ticket.

But instead some folks are telling us Buhari or Tambuwal should come and get the ticket.

How can a very intelligent administrator of this nature be totally ruled out of the 2015 elections because he is not a northerner? APC should be begging either this man or Oshiomole to sit atop their ticket. Only then would I even think of encouraging even my enemies to vote APC. But as long as I keep hearing names like Tinubu, Buhari, Tambuwal...tufiakwa!!
grin grin You are a typical brainless battyman, which abound all around the sh*t hole called nigeria. So because this criminal tribalist called fashOLE takes pictures with 419 Lebanese men, then he is automatically intelligent? Thesame criminal hateful-tribalist that deported non-yariibas from Lagos is fit to rule the sh*t hole called nigeria? You guys deserve tsunami and earthquake to devour y'all angry.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by mgbeketoto: 2:03am On Jul 31, 2013
He looks pretty ROUGH for his age! embarassed
E nor dey BAFF? undecided
WTF!
Is that eczema or 'LAPA-LAPA' on his cheek?
Dang! Can't stand 'rough necks' or 'cheeks'! angry

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 31, 2013
He will end up in the senate house, where flimsy bills are being argued and given priority.
Besides, I see the senate house as the new "ex governors forum"

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by lacasa: 2:34am On Jul 31, 2013
Buhari shld be president and fashola his vice.

After 4years wen buhari must have jailed, tried and convicted all the corrupt politicians in the land, and corrupption in govt brought to the bearest minimum, then Fashola shld collect thee barton for 2 terms of 8years.

Then, Nigeria will surely answer its name wt pride.
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by plaindealer: 2:40am On Jul 31, 2013

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by sleekdot(m): 2:45am On Jul 31, 2013
lacasa: Buhari shld be president and fashola his vice.

After 4years wen buhari must have jailed, tried and convicted all the corrupt politicians in the land, and corrupption in govt brought to the bearest minimum, then Fashola shld collect thee barton for 2 terms of 8years.

Then, Nigeria will surely answer its name wt pride.

[size=14pt]I support this

Let Buhari go and sanitize th system first Jail all those corrupt morrafuckas before Fashola come with the developmental strides[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 31, 2013
not when he runs a government that internal deports Nigerians and forcely displaces people against their rights as Nigerians or their human rights enshrined under UN convention

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by manny4life(m): 3:08am On Jul 31, 2013
The mere fact Fashola runs Lagos with draconian laws, he will not make it any further with a presidential ticket.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by plaindealer: 3:13am On Jul 31, 2013
manny4life: The mere fact Fashola runs Lagos with draconian laws, he will not make it any further with a presidential ticket.

Phony and irrelevant opinion...
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by manny4life(m): 3:20am On Jul 31, 2013
plaindealer:

Phony and irrelevant opinion...

Yet you replied it, what does that make you?

Don't answer that...

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by plaindealer: 3:27am On Jul 31, 2013
manny4life:

Don't answer that...

Somebody got to highlight your phony and irrelevant opinion.. besides, sounds like you know little or nothing about discussion forums or even the concept..
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 31, 2013
President ko Deporter ni!!! If this one becomes president he will deport all nigerians to ghana.A tribalistic and elitist rascal who does not believe in the unity and onesness of Nigeria wants to be president.To be a president goes beyond merely giving infrastructural developments.You must also be detribalised,have interest of the masses.This rascal have failed woefully in those regards and God forbid he should even come close to the seat of the presidency.

His kleptomaniac godfather would seize such an opportunity to siphon our oil monies while he enacts more draconian and anti-masses policies

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by manny4life(m): 4:23am On Jul 31, 2013
plaindealer:

Somebody got to highlight your phony and irrelevant opinion.. besides, sounds like you know little or nothing about discussion forums or even the concept..

Lol, I believe I've been on this forum much more than you ever thought...

Again,

manny4life:

Don't answer that...
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by FSU: 4:24am On Jul 31, 2013
Fasola is a very dirty man. His neck is an eyesore. He cannot represent Nigeria hence the world construe all Nigerian men to be cancerous in their necks

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 31, 2013
Fasola is the man, presidential in everything.
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 31, 2013
FSU: Fasola is a very dirty man. His neck is an eyesore. He cannot represent Nigeria hence the world construe all Nigerian men to be cancerous in their necks
He can easily get some treatment for the rash on his neck.

BTW, a Fashola/Lamido ticket would be formidable, but I'm not sure if it would win the Presidential election.
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by pandriod: 4:45am On Jul 31, 2013
manny4life: The mere fact Fashola runs Lagos with draconian laws, he will not make it any further with a presidential ticket.

FSU: Fasola is a very dirty man. His neck is an eyesore. He cannot represent Nigeria hence the world construe all Nigerian men to be cancerous in their necks

chukwudi44: President ko Deporter ni!!! If this one becomes president he will deport all nigerians to ghana.A tribalistic and elitist rascal who does not believe in the unity and onesness of Nigeria wants to be president.To be a president goes beyond merely giving infrastructural developments.You must also be detribalised,have interest of the masses.This rascal have failed woefully in those regards and God forbid he should even come close to the seat of the presidency.

His kleptomaniac godfather would seize such an opportunity to siphon our oil monies while he enacts more draconian and anti-masses policies

]
mikeansy: not when he runs a government that internal deports Nigerians and forcely displaces people against their rights as Nigerians or their human rights enshrined under UN convention

chukwudi44: President ko Deporter ni!!! If this one becomes president he will deport all nigerians to ghana.A tribalistic and elitist rascal who does not believe in the unity and onesness of Nigeria wants to be president.To be a president goes beyond merely giving infrastructural developments.You must also be detribalised,have interest of the masses.This rascal have failed woefully in those regards and God forbid he should even come close to the seat of the presidency.

What do you expect them to do?
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by plaindealer: 4:47am On Jul 31, 2013
manny4life:

Lol, I believe I've been on this forum much more than you ever thought...

Again,

The fact that you are old on NL with grey head and still clueless about the basic concept of discussion forums says a lot about you and your shallow mind and faulty sense of reasoning...

Please stop exposing your personal defects.....

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by manny4life(m): 4:57am On Jul 31, 2013
plaindealer:

The fact that you are old on NL with grey head and still clueless about the basic concept of discussion forums says a lot about you and your shallow mind and faulty sense of reasoning...

Please stop exposing your personal defects.....

Believe me, you seriously don't want to get on my bad side.

I have had my fair share with the like of Dayo , Rhino, Geez, Katsumoto and Ekt_bear( the only two I respect) trust and believe, stay away from me. That I've decided to tone down baseless arguments with folks like you on NL doesn't mean I can handle my own...

Even the Bible recognizes grey hair as "wisdom", you should learn that sometime... Learn to listen more often than speak, speaking too much and not making sense doesn't make you wise but foolish. They said a word is enough for the wise. As a token of my advice, I recommend this book for you...

[size=16pt]When to speak up and when to SHUT UP.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by greatestman(m): 5:06am On Jul 31, 2013
I will vote for Fashola millions time if he happened to come out for president.
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by plaindealer: 5:09am On Jul 31, 2013
manny4life:

Believe me, you seriously don't want to get on my bad side.

I have had my fair share with the like of Dayo , Rhino, Geez, Katsumoto and Ekt_bear( the only two I respect) trust and believe, stay away from me. That I've decided to tone down baseless arguments with folks like on NL doesn't mean I can handle my own...

Even the Bible recognize

s grey hair as "wisdom", you should learn that sometime... Learn to listen more often than speak, speaking too much and not making sense doesn't make you wise but fools. As a token of my advice, I recommend this book for you...

[size=16pt]When to speak up and when to SHUT UP.[/size]

Only weak and shallow cowards spew other peoples name just to feel relevant when in fact you are very very irrelevant, you are even a million miles below the people you mentioned ..... They've all slaughtered you right here in My face times uncountable like tolotolo. Even primary 2 student get wisdom pass your old asss

You are nothing but another low grade generic joker and feelamong. No wonder they call you manny4fool. Please shut your old assss up .

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by pandriod: 5:10am On Jul 31, 2013
plaindealer:

I don't know why they hate so much with passion....

Because he's developing south west and putting things in order. You.know they enjoy chaos and organising Lagos for instance is not what they want. They have this agenda of trying to dominate Lagos and all they want is some disorganized governors in the South west to enable them continue their plans but fashola exposed them.

This is why they shout at anything south west regional integration cos, it will means south west will be more organise which they think wont help them pursue their unwritten agenda of dominating her.

I've never met ANY Igbo man, dead or alive; child or old that likes Fashola. So don't expect these to be different. They are feeling the heat of south western regional integration. Long Live Odua Republic!

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by manny4life(m): 5:17am On Jul 31, 2013
plaindealer:

Only weak and shallow cowards spew other peoples name just to feel relevant when in fact you are very very irrelevant, you are even a million miles below the people you mentioned ..... They've all slaughtered you right here in My face times uncountable like tolotolo.

You are nothing but another low grade generic joker and feelamong. No wonder they call you manny4fool. Please shut your old assss up ...

Lol... Like I said, you should try it.

[size=20pt]LEARN TO SPEAK UP AND WHEN TO SHUT UP...[/size]

As maturity demands, I will leave you to you delusion. A brother got class, something you don't have. When responsible people come on, I will reply them, till then, you're a joker...deuces.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe / America Says Biafra and Nigeria Will Fight Again / The Current State Of MKO Abiola Stadium In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.