Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,877 members, 7,945,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) (3862 Views)

Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics / Babatunde Fashola: Nigeria Fct Minister In Waiting / Fashola: Nigeria Must Punish Those Behind Aviation Woes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by 2rutalk1: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
Maybe you guys should make him the President of Oduduwa Peoples Congress and not the President of this entity called Nigeria. Nigeria is too big to be entrusted into the care of a tribal bigot. Do you guys think governing a State guarantees ruling a country as big as Nigeria? Ordinary tenancy law that was promulgated in lagos, could not be executed due to resistance from the Landlords. Its just because you guys see him as a demi-god, hence his opposition-free administration in Lagos. Let him face the present security debacle Jonathan is facing lets see what he can do.
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Lagosbabe1: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
FSU: Fasola is a very dirty man. His neck is an eyesore. He cannot represent Nigeria hence the world construe all Nigerian men to be cancerous in their necks

He is Finer than Bald head OJUKWU and rotten teeth Orji Kalu so no worries grin. Put your picture up so we can compare -Oponu Arindin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by PointB: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
lol,

Looks to me that Fashola likes taking picture of himself working. Where I come from, it's called - 'Eye Service'
grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Lagosbabe1: 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
PointB: lol,

Looks to me that Fashola like taking picture of himself working. Where I come from, it's called - 'Eye Service'
grin

Ok thank you. My question is how many of your village and town people have migrated to Lagos? What does your state look like? You accuse him of eye service but he can provide evidence of his work- can you say the same about your village and state?

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by PointB: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
In any case, call it anything you wish, the fact remains that this is Nigeria and .Yorubas have already had their turn in the presidency in recent time.

All those rooting fashola can either wait or drink crude oil. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Except the elect him to rule Oduduwa Republic.
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by PointB: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

Ok thank you. My question is how many of your village and town people have migrated to Lagos? What does your state look like? You accuse him of eye service but he can provide evidence of his work- can you say the same about your village and state?

Answers to your jamb questions:
1. Note enough. My sister, cousin, and grandmother are still in the village. Will be sending their transport fare next week.

2. My state looks very good.

3. My village (Nigeria) and state (Nigeria) are doing pretty well.

Any more question?

-
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Lagosbabe1: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
PointB:

Answers to your jamb questions:
1. Note enough. My sister, cousin, and grandmother are still in the village. Will be sending their transport fare next week.

2. My state looks very good.

3. My village (Nigeria) and state (Nigeria) are doing pretty well.

Any more question?

-

For someone coming on hear to criticize, you are not really being upfront. You came to a thread about the Lagos state governor- what state are you from? we start from there
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by PointB: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

For someone coming on hear to criticize, you are not really being upfront. You came to a thread about the Lagos state governor- what state are you from? we start from there

lol.

That's another question.

What has my state of origin got to do with a topic about Fashole's bootlickers presidential wet dreams? Fashole know very well he can NEVER be the president of Nigeria come 2015 but some dreamers just won't let go of the dreams. That I understand, poor them. cry cry cry cry
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Lagosbabe1: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
PointB:

lol.

That's another question.

What has my state of origin got to do with a topic about Fashole's bootlickers presidential wet dreams? Fashole know very well he can NEVER be the president of Nigeria come 2015 but some dreamers just won't let go of the dreams. That I understand, poor them. cry cry cry cry

Ok thank you.

I have found out you are Ibo anyway so all good. It is rich that an Ibo man is predicting FASHOLA will not be president when it is well known fact that an Ibo man or woman can never ever rule Nigeria- you will always be ruled by the rest of the country, you will just continue shouting ad infinitum - no respite lol- it is so bad that even South South had a chance before Ibos- shame grin
My advise for you is to concentrate on your brothers and sisters who are being used for Suya in the North on a regular basis. You people have had a break because of Ramadan but that will end soon. With all your Gburu Gburu Lion Heart rhetoric - hausas do as they wish with you.
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by PointB: 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

Ok thank you.

I have found out you are Ibo anyway so all good. It is rich that an Ibo man is predicting FASHOLA will not be president when it is well known fact that an Ibo man or woman can never ever rule Nigeria- you will always be ruled by the rest of the country, you will just continue shouting ad infinitum - no respite lol- it is so bad that even South South had a chance before Ibos- shame grin
My advise for you is to concentrate on your brothers and sisters who are being used for Suya in the North on a regular basis. You people have had a break because of Ramadan but that will end soon. With all your Gburu Gburu Lion Heart rhetoric - hausas do as they wish with you.

So this thread has now tured to Igbos being killed in the North. Some of you folks are intrinsically pathetic. I bet those yo'roba traders that were massacred in the same North are, let me guess, Igbos too. You folks are just inherently pitiable that you were it on your face in form of tribal marks.

Again FASHOLE will NEVER be president in 2015, and it has nothing to do with being Igbo or not, it's simply how Nigeria politics works, stu.pid!

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Lagosbabe1: 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
PointB:

So this thread has now tured to Igbos being killed in the North. Some of you folks are intrinsically pathetic. I bet those yo'roba traders that were massacred in the same North are, let me guess, Igbos too. You folks are just inherently pitiable that you were it on your face in form of tribal marks.

Again FASHOLE will never be president in 2015, and it has nothing to do with being Igbo or not, it's simply how Nigeria politics works, stu.pid!

Well it is a fact, I did not make it up. Did I hit a nerve?? cool Igbos are routinely slaughtered in the North without any consequences whatsoever- what have massob, Orji Kalu and you people done to stop it?? because you know Yorubas are peace loving , you take advantage of our hospitality and friendship. You are shouting about a mosquito bite on your arm when your leg is withering away with a big cancer.

How many Yorubas have been killed in the North? few, except those mistaken for Igbos unfortunately. With all Eze Ndigo title in every street in Nigeria and with GburuGburu bravado- what have you done to solve the problem of your brothers slaughtered like ram? You are talking about tribal mark when your brothers are butchered like fowl lol Olodo grin

Like I said the Igbos will always be followers in Nigeria, do you think we would ever have a Igbo president? lol
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by PointB: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

Well it is a fact, I did not make it up. Did I hit a nerve?? cool Igbos are routinely slaughtered in the North without any consequences whatsoever- what have massob, Orji Kalu and you people done to stop it?? because you know Yorubas are peace loving , you take advantage of our hospitality and friendship. You are shouting about a mosquito bite on your arm when your leg is withering away with a big cancer.

How many Yorubas have been killed in the North? few, except those mistaken for Igbos unfortunately. With all Eze Ndigo title in every street in Nigeria and with GburuGburu bravado- what have you done to solve the problem of your brothers slaughtered like ram? You are talking about tribal mark when your brothers are butchered like fowl lol Olodo grin

Like I said the Igbos will always be followers in Nigeria, do you think we would ever have a Igbo president? lol

*** yawns***

You are really boring, and not even original. I hate to repeat myself, so here:
PointB:

Again FASHOLE will NEVER be president in 2015, and it has nothing to do with being Igbo or not, it's simply how Nigeria politics works, stu.pid!
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Lagosbabe1: 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
PointB:

*** yawns***

You are really boring, and not even original. I hate to repeat myself, so here:

Back at ya lol grin

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Ikengawo: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Ikengawo: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

Back at ya lol grin

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by PointB: 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
^^^
You see am so? Funny stuff! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Lagosbabe1: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
PointB: ^^^
You see am so? Funny stuff! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You people are incredible people? are you a comedian? lol

Showing me the picture Azikiwe who was a common figure head and a mouth piece for any decision his boss Tafawa Balewa made- Olodo!

My question to you is will we ever have a Igbo president again?? No chance lol. We had a Yoruba one and shame on you a president from South South. Like I said earlier, ramadan is almost over - I think you should concentrate of how your brothers will stop being slaughtered like cattle and bush meat in the north cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" / Igbo People Are Normal People And Should Not Be Feared / Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.