Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) (3863 Views)

Osinbajo Arrives Burkina Faso For The Inauguration Of The New President. Pics / Babatunde Fashola: Nigeria Fct Minister In Waiting / Fashola: Nigeria Must Punish Those Behind Aviation Woes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by pandriod: 5:29am On Jul 31, 2013
Still waiting for one person that hates fashola that is not igbo.
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 31, 2013
pandriod: Still waiting for one person that hates fashola that is not igbo.

Maybe a PDP politician in Lagos?
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by kunlekunle: 5:40am On Jul 31, 2013
mgbeketoto: He looks pretty ROUGH for his age! embarassed
E nor dey BAFF? undecided
WTF!
Is that eczema or 'LAPA-LAPA' on his cheek?
Dang! Can't stand 'rough necks' or 'cheeks'! angry

obama looks like that.
its stress at work.

no be playplay thing.
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by AjaraEwuro: 6:13am On Jul 31, 2013
OP. Keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 31, 2013
PapaBrowne: There is no reason why this man should not be atop the APC ticket.

But instead some folks are telling us Buhari or Tambuwal should come and get the ticket.

How can a very intelligent administrator of this nature be totally ruled out of the 2015 elections because he is not a northerner? APC should be begging either this man or Oshiomole to sit atop their ticket. Only then would I even think of encouraging even my enemies to vote APC. But as long as I keep hearing names like Tinubu, Buhari, Tambuwal...tufiakwa!!

Fashola can be Vice, while Buhari is President. After 4yrs of total clean up and locking up all your principals and setting Nigeria on the right track, then Fashola can take over. 12 years should be good enough to educate ignorant people like yourself and turn your backwardness around.

P.S: We know you hate both him and Buhari so concentrate on how youll write letters to GEJ and ShepoppoDAMEus in prison (and earning as much pennies as you can as Laptop #27), instead of pretending to be a concerned detribalized Nigerian which we know ure far from.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 31, 2013
CFCfan:
He can easily get some treatment for the rash on his neck.

BTW, a Fashola/Lamido ticket would be formidable, but I'm not sure if it would win the Presidential election.

And what has Lamido done to earn him that spot?

Lamido ko, Lamdirida ni.

Rubbish!
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by dridowu: 8:16am On Jul 31, 2013
BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOLA ( BRF).............................BRIGHTER REWARDING FUTURE FOR NIGERIANS
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Longeria(m): 8:26am On Jul 31, 2013
Fashola at the age ten

Very handsome boy then.

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Longeria(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2013
Fashola at age of thirty

Looks sooooo presidential

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Deprofessional(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2013
lacasa: Buhari shld be president and fashola his vice.

After 4years wen buhari must have jailed, tried and convicted all the corrupt politicians in the land, and corrupption in govt brought to the bearest minimum, then Fashola shld collect thee barton for 2 terms of 8years.

Then, Nigeria will surely answer its name wt pride.

I doubt if you are a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by mgbeketoto: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2013
LWKM-DEAD!!!!!
Funny thread.
I really needed a gooooooooooooood laugh! cheesy
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by mgbeketoto: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2013
kunlekunle:

obama looks like that.
its stress at work.

no be playplay thing.

Tufiakwa! embarassed

[img]http://ametia.files./2011/08/142650-obama-8.jpg[/img]
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by mgbeketoto: 9:30am On Jul 31, 2013
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1181068_Fashola_jpgd37a2e3b234733541ee2b2bd6d91f000[/img]

But I must confess. . . Fashola ALWAYS LOOKS PRESIDENTIAL. . .not gubernatorial! kiss
He carries himself well. . . I love his gait! kiss
The only problem? HE LOOKS LIKE A PEDOPHILE. . . I don't think little children. . .BOYS OR GIRLS, should be allowed in his 'NEVERLAND' for 'milk, honey and cookies'!
Just my 'gut-feeling'! I hope I am wrong! kiss
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by banki(m): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2013
funny when I see people comments lets take us back to when our president was a deputy governor and governor, sincercely I never saw him as a visionary or charisma or presidential, he never inspired... I have NEVER SEEN him or HEARD him make presentations or deliver mind buggling inspiring speeches both as a president and vice president.
it still amazes me how people or young people sit down and praise jona to high heavens and abuse people like fashola.

in my own opinion FASHOLA is way ahead of GEJ as a politician, academic, and administrator and most especially would you take a president jonathan as a role model to your kid or a Governor fashola

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by abokinside: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2013
plaindealer:

I don't know why they hate so much with passion....
Its simple I ll explain. You know when you are toasting a girl but perhaps there was this scruffy looking NFA ( no future ambition) guy there before you, toasting the girl, then you clean, handsome, intelligent, focused and comfortable guy comes into the picture, and the babe now starts giving u all the attention. You know the kind of hatred the guy will have for you, I mean I the girl says anything good about ur person, u know how the guy will jump to dismiss and discredit it like a rabid dog. Same way this guys hate Fashola, they strongly believe myopically though that he is the reason for Gej's dumbness, they believe Fashola's charisma is the reason why Gej's cluelessness is so obvious. Infact they believe fashola is the reason for Gej's low fluid counts! Get a life guys Fashola is the most outstanding public servant in Nigeria, if you know any pls state with fact! And pls no naming criminal akapbio here that's total disrespect to his excellency, gov Fashola. Comparing Fash with Akpabio is like comparing sleep with death. Fashola is light years of Akpabio in everything and I mean everything.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by plaindealer: 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
FSU: Eko Ile = plaindealer Fasola/Tinubu arse licker grin grin grin grin grin

That Eko ile guy sure have a lot of lovers and admirers on NL.
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by plaindealer: 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2013
abokinside: Its simple I ll explain. You know when you are toasting a girl but perhaps there was this scruffy looking NFA ( no future ambition) guy there before you, toasting the girl, then you clean, handsome, intelligent, focused and comfortable guy comes into the picture, and the babe now starts giving u all the attention. You know the kind of hatred the guy will have for you, I mean I the girl says anything good about ur person, u know how the guy will jump to dismiss and discredit it like a rabid dog. Same way this guys hate Fashola, they strongly believe myopically though that he is the reason for Gej's dumbness, they believe Fashola's charisma is the reason why Gej's cluelessness is so obvious. Infact they believe fashola is the reason for Gej's low fluid counts! Get a life guys Fashola is the most outstanding public servant in Nigeria, if you know any pls state with fact! And pls no naming criminal akapbio here that's total disrespect to his excellency, gov Fashola. Comparing Fash with Akpabio is like comparing sleep with death. Fashola is light years of Akpabio in everything and I mean everything.

Wow!!!! It's really insane how they attack with no substance of any rational reasonings, just pure hate and bigotry. It must be hard not to have any responsible and capable leader to look up to...
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
pandriod:

What do you expect them to do?

Nothing ...they are just talking and acting to type.

The only disappointment among the lot is probably Mikeansy
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Burger01(m): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
Now I know I have a presido in my lineage. Obama is left-handed, future presido Fashola is 'left-handed'.. my son is also 'left-handed'. Who says 'left-handedness' is a disability? Only in uk you hear of such shaiit grin
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Burger01(m): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
mgbeketoto: LWKM-DEAD!!!!!
Funny thread.
I really needed a gooooooooooooood laugh! cheesy
grin
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
Burger01: Now I know I have a presido in my lineage. Obama is left-handed, future presido Fashola is 'left-handed'.. my son is also 'left-handed'. Who says 'left-handedness' is a disability? Only in uk you hear of such shaiit grin

Funny enough....am left-handed too. cool
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Burger01(m): 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2013
ilugunboy:

Funny enough....am left-handed too. cool

You sure grin Your own na fake grin
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by musiwa36: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
fashola can not win. look at the state of schools in lagos.. fashola cant win,

go to lagos schools 90% of them are in bad state.. this is school under fashola.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpc8gwCXDn8

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/197514_lagos3_jpgdb2f81285505020f6eb415e9fc7f05ab[/img]
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by musiwa36: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
this is the state of schools under fashola, so if they present fashola, he will not win..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmzS9cPsuOY
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by musiwa36: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
if you are the parent of 90% of children in lagos , will you vote a governor where your children sit on the floor. the answer is no. 90% of lagos schools are bad. thy have been in power for 14 years.. you have to look at it from the view point of nigrian and not of nairaland.

will parent and children who sit on th floor cast your vote for this governor. which is the same all over nigeria.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1154431_students_onthe_floor_jpg64de57d8b91f4dfd82737de0b9c2da9d[/img]
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
Burger01:

You sure grin Your own na fake grin

Absolutely true..

Parents did every trick to discourage me as a kid....but my school teacher told them not to.

Am better off today. cheesy
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Burger01(m): 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
ilugunboy:

Absolutely true..

Parents did every trick to discourage me as a kid....but my school teacher told them not to.

Am better off today. cheesy
That's cool. Same goes to my child. No trick would work on him, It's the will of God o.. Ok, so you wanna bcom presido, no wahala. Presido for ya village would be more appropriate grin

Just kidding bruv.
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2013
Burger01:
That's cool. Same goes to my child. No trick would work on him, It's the will of God o.. Ok, so you wanna bcom presido, no wahala. Presido for ya village would be more appropriate grin

Just kidding bruv.

grin grin grin am already the President of my family and my office....don't need to add the burden and stress that comes with a Nigerian President... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) by Burger01(m): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
ilugunboy:

grin grin grin am already the President of my family and my office....don't need to add the burden and stress that comes with a Nigerian President... cheesy

To be saddled with naija problem na die grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, The Man Of The Moment- Vanguard News / 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS / BREAKING: Aso Rock Cabal Blocks Osinbajo From Signing 2017 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.