Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,612 members, 7,932,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:26 PM

What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member (16154 Views)

Photo: A Corp Member Shows Off Her Butt To A Soldier In Camp (Hilarious) / Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) / A Corp Member Caught Having Sex With A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
I served at Emuoha LGA, Rivers State. I would say I benefited a lot and it was a stress free service year for me. I remember I did my International Passport during my service year and one of the Immigration Lady paid and facilitated it for me. She called me Handsome corper grin She's still a good friend to me. Secondly, I also got favours as the project manager of my CDS, I was able to convince the local govt chairman to sponsor our project and that earned me favour cos I got his direct contact and he helped us out financially. I also got favour during election lipsrsealed I won't say anything further on that. tongue NYSC uniform grin plenty friends, both good and bad. Shout out to all the sailors.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by ajoskele(m): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
olaimek: I attended d weddn of a former govnor's daughter,was well treated @ d ceremony.I also enterd his living room,shook hands wt him n spoke wt him.
Alams?
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by jonescyras(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
Alex4zee: Gained? Does students dried my already empty pockets. cry
You are among the 70% of corp members who can't read, spell and WRITE correct English. Try google DOES vs Those

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by sammycarz(m): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
Free ride..
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by elari(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
to tell u guys the truth, i gained nothing. I served in a place called Illah in Delta state. those people hate corpers die.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by fabokai(m): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
Am stil servin in jala sha bt am enjoyn evri bit of it.... 29k intat evri fuckn mont, mi uncle place I dy stay ooo n he gt ba die, I 10k nysc oo
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by CLIQBOY(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
Alex4zee: Gained? Does students dried my already empty pockets. cry
what!!!! You be copper? Does or those?
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by tosingcfr(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
The only favour is that the people always greet me ''corper'' anytime I'm passing by. Mbaise people............... I reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by iorfy: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
Served in Mkpat Enin LGA,Akwa ibom state nd was always travellin to Uya free of charge,always when I was on my cap,free ride to uya or Eket,sum'll even dash me cash sef,we used to call the free ride Sonson eti eti
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Fayrouzz(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
Messilo: Eating farm pounded yam (iyan oko) in small village learning of how to kill rabbit(okete)
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by PhilipTosin(m): 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
olaimek: I attended d weddn of a former govnor's daughter,was well treated @ d ceremony.I also enterd his living room,shook hands wt him n spoke wt him.
Bro, that one no be favour o, except he gave u some cool cash or job connection, or u neva wash ur hand since that day? To meet someone like dat is gud, bt wat happens btw u can make a difference.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by juman(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
What do you mean by favour?

Well, I was able to know Jos - Bauchi - Gombe. I served in Gombe town/city.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by floxy4realuv20: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
Am still serving, d community is very accommodating, free yam and other foodstuffs, d Local Govt gives kerosene allowance every month. If u r in a rural area u have more chances of travelling than those in d Urban area dt r always monitored.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by mascot87(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
I won #150k second prize position for the CBN business proposal contest coupled with d #20k monthly allowance I get from my PPA and 1k extra bonus for going to office on public holidays.It was so sweet.Also got d favor of staying back and continue working for the company but I rejected the offer for personal reasons.I was HIGHLY favored cool

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Johnsonpac(m): 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
SpaceWorld 2013: Anyway, I'm still enjoying the benefits till now. The man I met when I had posting rejection then, bought me the modem I'm using, paid my M.sc form. Above all, I'm living in his house till today in Lagos. To God be the Glory.
Hmmmm... Nawa O̶̲̥̅̊º°˚˚ șσ you are enjoyin the man Fơя μ̥я̲̣̣̥ mind? Ok O̶̲̥̅̊º°˚˚ Okada pls take me †̥☺ Banana island
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Sweetapple007(f): 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
They gave me a certificated of dedicatn though i realized it was useless.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by mkoabiola: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
Leant hw to speak ijaw language.
Jona's younger brother shared part of d national cake to us @otuoke ,ogbia.
Enjouyed free kpekus.
Attended d former deputy gov birthday party.(1st class)wher we not allowd to take our fones to d hall.(Nightyparty)
D rest na history.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Alex4zee(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
jonescyras:
You are among the 70% of corp members who can't read, spell and WRITE correct English. Try google DOES vs Those

CLIQBOY: what!!!! You be copper? Does or those?

Make ona no vex o. But chalk fall for our English Teacher head, nai Him con die.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by SUN84: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
Well, iv gotin a saves of abt #15k. To me iz an improvement
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
mascot87: I won #150k second prize position for the CBN business proposal contest coupled with d #20k monthly allowance I get from my PPA and 1k extra bonus for going to office on public holidays.It was so sweet.Also got d favor of staying back and continue working for the company but I rejected the offer for personal reasons.I was HIGHLY favored cool
You were really favoured, hope mine will be like urz too o.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Fairbanks(m): 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
Jus d oppurtunity to know more states as part of d country. From Lagos to onitsha, d home of mosquitoes and kidnappers. So painful dat I still lost my job for NYSC and now I'm back jobless. So what did I stand to gain
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Zolabanton: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
I met my wife in the village I served

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by pendusky(m): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
Zolabanton: I met my wife in the village I served
goosh was waiting to see this!! you wer highly favored!! lol
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Sike(m): 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
Datruggedman: i waz given 50,000 as my monthly allowance coz i waz a virgin,
C.um again?
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by seunmsg(m): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
Free beer from the vice principal of my school. We always drink together after school hour.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by mkoabiola: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
slimmy05: I served at Emuoha LGA, Rivers State. I would say I benefited a lot and it was a stress free service year for me. I remember I did my International Passport during my service year and one of the Immigration Lady paid and facilitated it for me. She called me Handsome corper grin She's still a good friend to me. Secondly, I also got favours as the project manager of my CDS, I was able to convince the local govt chairman to sponsor our project and that earned me favour cos I got his direct contact and he helped us out financially. I also got favour during election lipsrsealed I won't say anything further on that. tongue NYSC uniform grin plenty friends, both good and bad. Shout out to all the sailors.
Though,I served in Bayelsa,but I do visit emouha LG very well,
Elibrada to b precise,a village of cultist.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by HonEmeritus(m): 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
Gosh! Are these favours?
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by natureboy2(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2013

GAY talk abi? :-/
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Afrok(m): 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
Still schooling sha bt d favours i read here ar mostly favours from grammatical errors, just saying....
Even d topic supposed to be "gained" nd not "gain" as being posted by d mod...

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Ediss(m): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
I had free rides many times, its risk anyways. Don't check my profile ok? wink wink
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
slimmy05: I served at Emuoha LGA, Rivers State. I would say I benefited a lot and it was a stress free service year for me. I remember I did my International Passport during my service year and one of the Immigration Lady paid and facilitated it for me. She called me Handsome corper grin She's still a good friend to me. Secondly, I also got favours as the project manager of my CDS, I was able to convince the local govt chairman to sponsor our project and that earned me favour cos I got his direct contact and he helped us out financially. I also got favour during election lipsrsealed I won't say anything further on that. tongue NYSC uniform grin plenty friends, both good and bad. Shout out to all the sailors.

Nw nobody told me dis is d shout out segment buh seriously. U still cary frat for head?? *shockd*

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by mascot87(m): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
gcfr.com:
You were really favoured, hope mine will be like urz too o.
Amen,I pray for you that greater favor will come your way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Nysc Personal Cds Projects: A Successful one / 40 Outgoing Corps Members Face Sanction In FCT / Kaduna B15 Thread..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.