Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,810 members, 7,948,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member (16181 Views)

Photo: A Corp Member Shows Off Her Butt To A Soldier In Camp (Hilarious) / Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) / A Corp Member Caught Having Sex With A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Emmysteve(m): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
Afro-k:
Still schooling sha bt d favours i read here ar mostly favours from grammatical errors, just saying....
Even d topic supposed to be "gained" nd not "gain" as being posted by d mod...
Go back and read ur books, its when you finish u would knw the real deal .
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by martowskin1(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
Emmysteve: Go back and read ur books, its when you finish u would knw the real deal .
ahhhh dats hard , let d young lad flow with his seniors
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Afrok(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
Emmysteve: Go back and read ur books, its when you finish u would knw the real deal .
thanks...
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Prymestrr(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sweetapple007: They gave me a certificated of dedicatn though i realized it was useless.
Omg! U sure say u be corper? CERTIFICATED of dedicatn.... Chooi!!! Naija kpele joor.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by CharlesPhc: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
Joined NYSC Road Safety Club, with my ID card I still drive from Phc to Lagos without any hindrance. Met then gov. of Sokoto State and a very influential man in the state, Umaru Kobo, through a politician that gave me a ride and liked my political acumen as a corper.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Prymestrr(m): 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
maryhaam: I served in akure,my boss was great she treated me like her daughter wht she did for me were uncountable......i love her anytyme anyday ,most importantly he got me msc form and paid for my houserent......
From a SHE 2 a HE? Was ur boss a hermaphrodite Nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Brineharry: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
Well am still serving but the people of iseyin in oyo are very hospitable to corp members. I av started learning d agri biz dat took me dai nd i knw b4 feb i ill av a lot to say

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by fubbyy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
all lies
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by fubbyy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
lies
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by hrykanu231(m): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
Free Ride almost every other day, free kpekus(just hope my pekin no find me later) front seat for viewing centre, extra(fisi') when I buy something plus....
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Orythoke: 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
cool A lot of favour, cos my landlord gave me free light in my room,I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ get free ride (ajuhire) ro my skul nd lots of maga D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ my village wey wan marry corper. D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wil say corpa U̶̲̥̅̊ lukin gud nd 4rm dere can I be ur maga tonight.... grin
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by 0monnakoda: 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mr McJay:

They asked of the favours you gain as a corper, U posted that you're going to serve in November. That is exactly how people fail exams.

It is people like you that made that mumu in Kano say that 98% of Corpers can't communicate in English.

No try am for job interviews o!
What is "favour"

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Mblem(m): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
dancing etighi my first front page......well actually as a corp member my only gain is respect, free transportation, free sex - pending, Bt generally nysc na wash wasting of time....i just God shld help us!!
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by jemijay: 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
I just concluded ♍Ɣ nysc prog last week. Was posted 2 d FCT, once people knw ur a corp member, they tend to sympathise with and always want to help you I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ any way they can. I noticed dat weneva I'm on ♍Ɣ khaki uniform, people stop 2offer ‎​M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ a ride 2any where I'm heading to.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mblem: please my fellow nairalanders i could like to know d favour u gain as a corp member because to me it seems as if those favours are not in existence any longer........

I am seriously concerned for my country. To imagine that the OP is a graduate that will soon start abusing government and all for not having a job upon completion of NYSC. Where do we start from. ...there's no quality here.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by barrysome001: 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
entered the National Museum,Ile-Ife for free without paying a kobo all because I was on my ajuwaya kit,did sm IT Progs at cheaper rate(IFE ENJOYS DAT I MUST SAY with d corpers price competition amidst IT training centres) these amidst others
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Emeka71(m): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
I am serving at MODAKEKE and opportuned to visit OAU.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
First and only free ride to Abuja. When Nigeria was still very safe.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by axion(m): 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
wolegzy: While serving in Ohagewaka of Ebonyi State, I had among other things : Free weekly supply of Yams ,fresh Ugu, local rice and Mango (during its season) from my students.

While serving in Ohagewaka of Ebonyi State, I had among other things : Free weekly supply of Yams ,fresh Ugu, local rice and Mango (during its season) from my students.

While serving in Ohagewaka of Ebonyi State, I had among other things : Free weekly supply of Yams ,fresh Ugu, local rice and Mango (during its season) from my students.

This your stammering dey one kain angry
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Bush2013: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mblem: please my fellow nairalanders i could like to know d favour u gain as a corp member because to me it seems as if those favours are not in existence any longer........
(I COULD LIKE TO KNOW).PLEASE TELL US WHICH COMMUNITY UNIVERSITY YOU GRADUATED FROM?
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by toygod2: 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
Jst sosong and dignity.....My akwa-ibom corpers or eXcorp ll understand dis beta

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by simjummy: 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
Free bus ride
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Cathaliya: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
Well, given that the state was turned upside down by a the confused governor, it had nothing to offer me.
I had more disturbance than favours.......

the only thing I enjoyed was free ride and most of them do not know that am a corper until dey start their detective question
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by mcvities(m): 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
Somat4ril: Tablet pc 4 sale.. Android 4.2 with 3g network and phone function. The keyboards inclusive.. At jst 30k

why not post the picture of the above tablet PC. or the make and some of the features. how old is the said tablet and I Hope that it is not faulty. I am interested so you can contact me. send me an SMS on 08182540631

although this forum is a wrong place to post this.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by initialize(m): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
booqee: so far, nothing. Instead they look for how to drain ur pocket. I've even learnt to stop buying anything while on my khaki. Whenever i'm coming from cds, rather than buying something on the way, I prefer to waste transport by going home first, change from my khaki, enter bike again and go to market(which is along the way from the zonal office o). If you're a corper, a commodity worth #10 can be sold to you for #40. Its so bad of these people.

Are u serving in Ibadan? Presently serving there and I can ditto ur comment.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by lalaboi(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
No favours

Every goddamn sales person at the filling station is always soliciting for tips. . . Always like corper shun, anythn for me?.. how about give me 10 litres free cos i be corper na. .

Alot of locals do respect the uniform though.. .they talk to u nice
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by b3llo(m): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
maryhaam: I served in akure,my boss was great she treated me like her daughter wht she did for me were uncountable......i love her anytyme anyday ,most importantly he got me msc form and paid for my houserent......
Is your Boss a man or a woman? U started wit a she n ended with a he. Which one u dey now?
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by o42austino(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
well for me i was given plantain,yam, fruit and other vegetables for free where i served at community sec. sch Offi, Okobo L.G.A, Akwa Ibom state. the villager do sell meat to us corpers at cheaper rate, in you see the little money we pay grass cuter meat, pork meat, goat head and 404 meat u go shock. the community babes also helped in making sure our long tin no lack circle fin. i also remembered that the village childs also do bring snail's for us and they also tot us how to swim. Akwa Ibom Ayaya oooo
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by o42austino(m): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
well for me i was given plantain,yam, fruit and other vegetables for free where i served at community sec. sch Offi, Okobo L.G.A, Akwa Ibom state. the villager do sell meat to us corpers at cheaper rate, if you see the little money we pay for grass cuter meat, pork meat, goat head and 404 meat u go shock. the community babes also helped in making sure our long tin no lack fins. i also remembered that the village children also do bring snail's for us and they also tot us how to swim. Akwa Ibom Ayaya oooo

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Prymestrr(m): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
Bush2013: (I COULD LIKE TO KNOW).PLEASE TELL US WHICH COMMUNITY UNIVERSITY YOU GRADUATED FROM?
Bruhahahahahahaha.... Na ibeku ijebu kafanchan community university community school him graduate from.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by konklushun(f): 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
initialize:

Are u serving in Ibadan? Presently serving there and I can ditto ur comment.
Noooo, na edo state tins be dat. At my end hia in akoko edo, if u carry money cross dead man e fit to wake up sef. Dem too stingy. And na village i dey serve o
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by RealSleek(m): 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mr McJay:

Ha! Oga mi, your life remain 1 bar o.

Nah...his star remain one bar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

40 Outgoing Corps Members Face Sanction In FCT / Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps / Kaduna B15 Thread..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.