Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,679 members, 7,935,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 06:44 PM

Upgrades I'll Like To See On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Upgrades I'll Like To See On Nairaland (457 Views)

I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply / Seun, Pls I'll Like To Change My Username And Password / I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upgrades I'll Like To See On Nairaland by cumpaddre(m): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
Been thinking a lot about this, like what if NL had a "NOTIFICATIONS" button, where we can get updates on the status of our posts and comments. Especially when someone quotes you on another thread,it goes to your notifications thus making NL more interactive and fun! What do ya'll think? Let's add more things we'll like to see here and maybe our Oga at The Top might just consider it.grin
Re: Upgrades I'll Like To See On Nairaland by hammedkola(m): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
Yes, but I think if you check post under your profile, you get it. But what I 'll like mostly is the DISLIKE button. That's all smiley
Re: Upgrades I'll Like To See On Nairaland by cumpaddre(m): 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
hammedkola: Yes, but I think if you check post under your profile, you get it. But what I 'll like mostly is the DISLIKE button. That's all smiley
Yea, u'll get to see ur own post but not where you're quoted. I'll like d dislike button too oooo
Re: Upgrades I'll Like To See On Nairaland by Tuntheycr7: 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
If u wana knw if sum1 has quote u. Just type ya username on d SEARCH space den click LOCAL SEARCH. you wud see all ya comments dt has been quoted.
2. If u wana knw wen odas has comments on ya post just click d FOLLOWED ToPICS.
3. I dnt wana say ya topic is irrelevant or are u a learner? Lol
Re: Upgrades I'll Like To See On Nairaland by mikigen(m): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
My own suggestion is the removal of PMs! Very important you don't expect me to go and search for my misplaced email passwords and user name before I can read a message sent to me on NL...PMs should be replaced with inbox wereby one can just click on it and read you messages! For nw reading pms is really boring!
Re: Upgrades I'll Like To See On Nairaland by cumpaddre(m): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
Tuntheycr7: If u wana knw if sum1 has quote u. Just type ya username on d SEARCH space den click LOCAL SEARCH. you wud see all ya comments dt has been quoted.
2. If u wana knw wen odas has comments on ya post just click d FOLLOWED ToPICS.
3. I dnt wana say ya topic is irrelevant or are u a learner? Lol

If u reasonable enuf 2 understand, u'll understand wat a "NOTIFICATION" button is used for. Dullard
Re: Upgrades I'll Like To See On Nairaland by cumpaddre(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
mikigen: My own suggestion is the removal of PMs! Very important you don't expect me to go and search for my misplaced email passwords and user name before I can read a message sent to me on NL...PMs should be replaced with inbox wereby one can just click on it and read you messages! For nw reading pms is really boring!
Miki ur 100% correct

1 Like

Re: Upgrades I'll Like To See On Nairaland by Tuntheycr7: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
cumpaddre:

If u reasonable enuf 2 understand, u'll understand wat a "NOTIFICATION" button is used for. Dullard
I promised masef not to do E-fight with pple lyk u who uses dia brain to walk

(1) (Reply)

. / Towards Ending The Ongoing ASUU Strike / US Navy Rescues 128 African Migrants In Rough Seas (including Nigerians)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.