Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,608 members, 7,968,778 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:41 PM

Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin (22863 Views)

President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide / APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) / Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by ritux: 8:06am On Oct 17, 2013
[size=18pt]#TEAM FRESHER AIR

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2019
[/size]

Let’s put a stop to religious and ethnic sentiments.......ONE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by profvic3: 8:18am On Oct 17, 2013
joshbam:

SOURCE: www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/jonathans-2015-campaign-posters-flood-ilorin/
so dis is the ASUU strike he is settling?smh what a country
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by 6cence: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2013
In god we trust. We are still watching.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by fender(m): 8:22am On Oct 17, 2013
These GEJ errand boys are hell bent on taking over every major social media sha. Campaign posters in 2013, in 2014 they might force every Nigerian to carry it on their forehead like the mark of the beast.

As someone rightly commented, 'NA THEIR DESTINY GEJ GO RULE FOR 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Mexyz(m): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2013
Jessicavizzy: ...I laugh in my launguage..i jus laugh u.Can u jus hear ursef talk?..which Ugbowo n ekenwa road..since when did there start d reconstruction of dos road..reconstruction wey no dey finish nii...plants coming up...ontill wen?..Gdluck shudnt go again oooooo..I dont knw if u r in skul coz if u are, u will feel d pains odas r feeling..if not education wil he b wia he is today? Big No!..u guys shud stop acting as if all is well in this country coz all is not well..since dat man entered dat seat can u recal hw many souls dat av died?i can rmenber vividly d day he came to portHarcourt hw innocent souls died al in d name of going to wlcm d so called president....Dnt jus knw wia to start frm, bt Goodluck is a No No No...He has done notting reasonable al he knws how to do best is to throw party, eat n drink n 4get dat d leaders of 2moro are doing notting@home.. Am not judging him bt all i wish for is for him not to go again,d wahala he has caused 4 dis country is 2much..I just so much dislike dis man,coz i can rmenba hw every menber of my house hold prayed for him to win his election n rule dis country back den,neva knew he was dis cruel..If dis man shud win dis election#hmmm# den aint sure if dis country wil b com4table 4 al nigerians to stay..i jus prayed dat God shud open our eyes to see,coz sum have eyes but cant see,mouth but cant talk n ears but cant hear..Nigeria go better...till when I leave it for u to answer...Infact any igbo man shudnt rule again and again.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2013
After making me stay home for four months he wants to be the president of Nigeria for the second time I laugh in yoruba
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Mexyz(m): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2013
@jessica....u voted for him, and so wat? If u really knw d ugbowo road d guy was talkn abt, u won't be here spewn rubbish. In ur bid to ridicule Gej, u ve termed him an igbo man. You yoruba idiot, who needs ur vote or prayer for Gej to continue tl 2019.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by victorazy(m): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2013
Anything wrong with that?
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by xtophy(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2013
uromi.com:

sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap if them check u well self u no dey school oo grin grin grin grin grin na jk ooo
dnt just type tinz 4 typing sake....is he nt right?
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by NdTheophilus(m): 8:38am On Oct 17, 2013
may God bless our lesders and give then mind of carring on their people to know the good things they need at the particular time.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by NdTheophilus(m): 8:43am On Oct 17, 2013
may God bless our leaders and give them mind of understanding.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by osenimaruf: 8:45am On Oct 17, 2013
I believe nigerians know the best for themself if is to continue like this or have a test on another goverment...u no i wonder why some pple are in love with proverty.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Emmabigvoice: 8:50am On Oct 17, 2013
GOD PUNISH WHO SAY GEJ FOR 2015
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by IMMUNO1(m): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2013
That you saw his posters does not mean that they are for 2015 campaign. Don't be surprised that GEJ doesn't know anything about those said posters. We should try and desist from politicizing everything because that is why this country is not moving forward.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2013
webdezzi: i can only weep for Nigeria.
Despites everything we all experienced under this man's tenure, ASUU strike, Massive embezzlement, Subsidy new year greeting (with that innocent live lost with no justice served), Boko Haram growth, Aviation collapse, foreign embarrassments, Students at home as ASUU demands cant be met because Nigeria is broke, but Abuja Gate needs a befitting one, No stable power supply till date, no infrastructural development, all he does with our money is fly to go shake Obama and ring one stupid bell while they laugh and clap at his stupidity
A man without shoes erecting posers with tax payers funds only to show up on TV to say "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN", and some still thinks this man deserves another term?

NB: for those who will say the presidency deserves some respect, let me quickly remind you that no life is more valuable than another,
many have lost their lives because this man failed to discharge his duties and he sure has no business in that office, come 2015.
either you are demented,or perhaps dellusioned or...i get,you are simply deranged....stop whining whimp,go get some life
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2013
Emmabigvoice: GOD BLESS ALL WHO SAY GEJ FOR 2015
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Sermwell(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2013
Pastor Olu T: One thing and only one thing is needful, do not be deceived by the devil into getting too much attached to the things of the world. The devil is so subtle that he get you too busy even with good things and activities of religion, but not that which is needful. You major on the minor and minor on the major, and before you know it you have spent your life on the wrong things and it is too late.

But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me. And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou are careful and trouble about many things. But one thing is needful: And Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
Luke 10:40-42

Stay blessed and remain rapturable
wat is dis 1 sayin sef?haba!
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Jessicavizzy(f): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2013
Mexyz: @jessica....u voted for him, and so wat? If u really knw d ugbowo road d guy was talkn abt, u won't be here spewn rubbish. In ur bid to ridicule Gej, u ve termed him an igbo man. You yoruba idiot, who needs ur vote or prayer for Gej to continue tl 2019.
Just shutup! I knw u av eyes but cant see.. N point of correction am not a yoruba but an igbo,typical igbo but dat does not stop me frm saying d truth..#till 2019#..hmmm!i pity u.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by iamsexy: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2013
Emmabigvoice: GOD PUNISH WHO SAY GEJ FOR 2015
ritux: [size=18pt]#TEAM FRESHER AIR

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2019
[/size]

Let’s put a stop to religious and ethnic sentiments.......ONE NIGERIA

GOD BLESS ALL WHO SAY GEJ FOR 2015

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by dahfweshdude69: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2013
only fools will vote for GEJ.... what has he done for Nigeria?... from fuel subsidy to boko haram now ASUU strike... are we so foolish Dat we will still support d same man?....Nigerians should wake up n think well...May God help us
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by kabba7(m): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2013
Mexyz: @jessica....u voted for him, and so wat? If u really knw d ugbowo road d guy was talkn abt, u won't be here spewn rubbish. In ur bid to ridicule Gej, u ve termed him an igbo man. You yoruba idiot, who needs ur vote or prayer for Gej to continue tl 2019.

Is AZIKIWE a kanuri or Bachama name that name was the battle cry in all Igbo land 2011 that the scrundred is their own then .
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by jikjimmy: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2013
Nice move.High political permutation from GEJ's camp. The best form of defense is attack, taking the battle to the fronts of your enemies and perceived foes.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by pesty100(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2013
IMMUNO1: That you saw his posters does not mean that they are for 2015 campaign. Don't be surprised that GEJ doesn't know anything about those said posters. We should try and desist from politicizing everything because that is why this country is not moving forward.
so are you trying to say gej doesn't want to run for presidency in 2015
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by bayounce(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2013
What good work is he doing? En?, Bleep goodluck jonathan and all those who are with him. A man that wanted to ruin our country deserve death. ASUU are still on strike. Godluck jonathan i'm very sure ur mother will regreat the day u were born
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by PTAwal: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2013
Who cares
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by yuncka: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2013
No 2 Johnathan, abi? Wuld U rather prefer Tinubu, Buhari, Atiku or Obasanjo.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by luvdokta: 9:23am On Oct 17, 2013
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by dahfweshdude69: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2013
yuncka: No 2 Johnathan, abi? Wuld U rather prefer Tinubu, Buhari, Atiku or Obasanjo.
Dey are all d same...but tinubu is better...u might want to say he is stealing from Lagos but at least he is also developing Lagos as well...IMO...I don't want any of them to rule
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by daddyteehassan: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2013
tomakint: Let the awareness start right in the camp of the enemies (AbdulFatah Ahmed and Bukola Saraki belong to the G7 marauders) I am expecting Jonathan's posters to flood Niger, Sokoto, Kano, Jigawa, Adamawa and Rivers States for these saboteurs who called themselves governors (of these states) to believe the manliness of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan!
. He is the enemy of himself. U should assess his tenure and decide whether GEJ deserves to be our president in 2015. It is high time we stopped this politics of deceit and be truthful in our decisions. It isn't abt tribe or whatever, it is about our country, Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by versace400(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2013
Mr Presido till 2019.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by versace400(m): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2013
Mr presido till 2019
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 17, 2013
kabba7:

Is AZIKIWE a kanuri or Bachama name that name was the battle cry in all Igbo land 2011 that the scrundred is their own then .
in the same vein OJO Madueke and ROTIMI Amaechi are yorubas,tha whatcha implying? If,for example u from Abia n 40yrs ago when u were born ur pops just decides tn name u MUMUni ,perhaps after da sport icon Mumuni Alao,whose business is it? Does it translate u into a yoruba nggga? Gotta watchit,man...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Aliyu Sa’ida Abubakar As NCC Nominee / Bandits Are Not Muslims, North Is Undereducated & Underpopulated- Bello El-Rufai / Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.