Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,495 members, 7,940,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin (22846 Views)

President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide / APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) / Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by naxyph: 9:52am On Oct 17, 2013
Power play, nothing much to analyze.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Beaf1: 9:53am On Oct 17, 2013
Nonsense!!
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 17, 2013
some niggas will come to nairaland shouting #FRESH AIR THINGS# with garri in their mouth and 10mb on their phones.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by buoye1(m): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2013
Frsh Air 2015.....state of harmony
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by MomohLawal: 10:01am On Oct 17, 2013
joshbam: Even if his posters flood everywhere in the aforementioned states, if he doesn't have massive support from there, he can't win
He only need 25% of total vote from those enemies state. Which he will get and over get.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2013
how some people think still baffles me , is this not the same Nigeria that ASUU are on strike for 4 month and madame jonathan is busy collecting doctorate degree all over the world , is this not the same Nigeria that 16 is greater than 19 .i pity the destiny of some NigeriaS.
they live in mud houses and they shout as if they are chilling in mansions.
FOR 2015 LOOK RIGHT LOOK LEFT .OPEN YOUR EYES SHINE AM WELL WELL , IF NA KIWI POLISH GO DO THE WORK BUY AM ,THEY MUST NOT PLAY WITH OUR FUTURE COME 2015.
PUT ROUND PEGS IN ROUND HOLES.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by seyi360(m): 10:04am On Oct 17, 2013
He has the right to re contest

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by MomohLawal: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2013
wellheads: because some irrelevant and jobless dudes posted thrash, that makes him popular, right? He will receive the shock of his life from Kwara.
Stop ranting young man, kwara voters sell there vote for #500 only. GEJ camp will give them #700 to secure there vote. Opari
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Jeremy184(m): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2013
smh
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by klax(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2013
joshbam: Even if his posters flood everywhere in the aforementioned states, if he doesn't have massive support from there, he can't win

Brosie pls wakeup from sleep. I'm not PDP party member but I must confess to you that as far as per what is on ground is concern the party that would remove PDP from power come 2015. I still don't know I seriously don't know but not APC for sure. Even all those defected Gov. are just a mere joker because their is only one party that registered as PDP so all thiese new PDP stuffs hold no ground except they form their own party but I can bet it they would all settle the scores again and unite I knew this quiet well. I don't want to be dreaming what is not going to be easy though i'm not saying its going to be GEJ that would be president come 2015 but its certain again and again that PDP would still rule come 2015 they have failed us, yes they are failure yes but is it APC that would push them out with the systematic Lordship of Tinubu who happen to be the new day democrat dictator who tells who is to be this or that? Or is it Buhari that said if he did win last election Nigeria would be ungovernable? So some people expect Buhari now to come to power and expect him too to sit comfortably its a big joke if he manage to win he would not know any peace as well is as simple as that the situation at hand is a bit very delicate because PDP would use everything within them to finish APC or Buhari if they manage to win because time for nemesis too will come what you do to othesr would be done to you they are both guilty of playing a very dangerous political game that would always brew up anger and revenge at all cost because our politics are full of Satanic heart politicians this is the truth.

Honestly I really fear for 2015 to be honest and let us not forget I kept saying it any politician or party that says people like OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalam etc are nobody in this our present political predicament that person is a joker big time. I'm not their fan neither their tribe nor their party member but this is sore truth take it leave it. APC are just trying to pull the string its a good move but not now until the right people come on board then this failure party in power would go and we would at last smell fresh air but without this I seriously doubt it. My own opinion no offence.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by comrChris(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2013
choi ordinary poster n some peeps r already pewing on their pantscheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy nohow nohow this man must retain that seat:p:p nairalanders say after me ''Team Fresh Air----------2019cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by oluamid(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2013
I expect to see pictures of the campaign posters and not some generic Jonathan pix.

No picture, no believability. Sorry.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Datruggedman: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2013
papiforreal: Finally made a Front page. Thanks ASUU 4 gvn me Such time to waste.
it shows how jobless u are becoming,keep it up,u wil b d first 2 comment,dat time u wil realise dat u are a slave to NL
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Dollarjunkie: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2013
funnyx:

GEJ to rule your life forever!

Ayotollah Tinubu to rule your life forever
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by matuskyoo7(m): 11:27am On Oct 17, 2013
snika: Up GEJ biko
God punish you and GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by matuskyoo7(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2013
snika: Up GEJ biko
God punish you and GEJ[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by livinbygrace: 11:32am On Oct 17, 2013
hrykanu231: He is working in this, he is working in that yet students are still at home. He is indeed a good worker
Dont mind the sycophant jare.No good roads,No security,No employment,No good supply of electricity yet Jonathan is working.I shake my head for Nigerian"s President praise singers.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Pukkah: 11:52am On Oct 17, 2013
IMMUNO1: That you saw his posters does not mean that they are for 2015 campaign. Don't be surprised that GEJ doesn't know anything about those said posters. We should try and desist from politicizing everything because that is why this country is not moving forward.

How about investigating and apprehending those behind illegal pasting of posters?

Can you see why the country is not moving forward?
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Caseless: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
Policewoman: GEJ FOR 2015.
mtsswww..
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Anasko(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
drunkard for presido
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by funnyx(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
Dollarjunkie:

Ayotollah Tinubu to rule your life forever

The joke is on you mofo, my allegiance is not to Tinubu or any politician.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by emanobis(m): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
Plz,let's nt use dz Forum as a Means of Blackmailing. Dt JEG pix is neva a campaign Poster,luk @ it closely n u'l c dt it's nt a properly designed PDP campaign poster. So,let's b mature n responsible n stop playing politics on dz Forum. I'm tryn 2 sound harsh,bt let's b real
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
olrotimi: Fresh air in kwara, the most backward of the yoruba states. A state without an identity, more or less a prostitute of identity - frolicking with the yorubas in good times & being subservient to the fulanis for crumbs off the political table. I SMH for Kwarans
its ur fathrer and mother dat are backward in their life....stupid human made

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Abariwiseman: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
more posters please
fresh air till 2019
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
matuskyoo7: God bless you and GEJ
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Stevosty: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
May God save this country from this generation of Leaders, while some mumunic youths are following blindfolded.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by AnanseK(m): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
Carolinee: Whether anybody likes it or not...he's going 2 win d election again.
Trust me. smiley

I know you don't really mean win as in winning the votes of majority Nigerians.

you probably mean he will remain as President by hook or by crook or both, isn't it ?

Let's be sincere.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by muktarmtt(m): 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
tomakint: Let the awareness start right in the camp of the enemies (AbdulFatah Ahmed and Bukola Saraki belong to the G7 marauders) I am expecting Jonathan's posters to flood Niger, Sokoto, Kano, Jigawa, Adamawa and Rivers States for these saboteurs who called themselves governors (of these states) to believe the manliness of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan!
and den wat u fool poster is not a vote or winning even i make my poster to circle every ware so shut or pie hole u fool mtsw
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by ogbronx(m): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
Nigerians are really a mediocre people. The worst set of them are those who call themselves educated but lack sound judgement. Why cant pple be objective about national issues? This is the same GEJ that said his fear of being attacked is the reason he can not mention names of corrupt pple in the country. A president who resorted to God to punish those spoiling and looting the countries wealth. I am not disappointed by the man because i expected this. Better vote in a wicked person than a fool, i said before the 011 elections. How has any policy of this govt improved the life of the average Nigerian or the economy at large. The man has no leadership qualities and his wife as first lady is an insult to this country. i can not ever support mediocrity and ll never vote for such even as the man is from south-south like me. Shame on his supporters. It is the likes of you that makes us look like mentally poor people before other races.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by BlueMagic2(m): 2:17am On Oct 18, 2013
& Nigerians will still vote for this clown again based on tribe, religion or on plain STUPIDITY
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
Rexxie:
either you are demented,or perhaps dellusioned or...i get,you are simply deranged....stop whining whimp,go get some life
is GEJ ur surname? why the personal attacks?
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters In Ilorin by manmade(m): 2:37am On Oct 19, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters / It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. / Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.