Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,238 members, 7,923,182 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:59 PM

When Your Friend Doesn't Take You Seriously Anymore? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Friend Doesn't Take You Seriously Anymore? (676 Views)

8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / Ur Online Friend Doesn't Look The Way He/she Do Online,wat Will U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Friend Doesn't Take You Seriously Anymore? by mamagee3(f): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
Why doesn't my friend take me seriously anymore?

She doesn't call me and I called her one time and she told me she's going to work and she'll call me whenever she's free but she never did.

I called her again in January and she missed it but returned my call and since then we have not spoken.

Do you think she doesn't want to associate herself with me anymore or do you think she feels I'm not in her class?

1 Like

Re: When Your Friend Doesn't Take You Seriously Anymore? by Iaz93: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
OK! Pleeeeeease, can someone tell me what is romantic about this thread??! angry

Or is she your lover? undecided
Re: When Your Friend Doesn't Take You Seriously Anymore? by ATMC(f): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
mama-gee:
Why doesn't my friend take me seriously anymore?

She doesn't call me and I called her one time and she told me she's going to work and she'll call me whenever she's free but she never did.

I called her again in January and she missed it but returned my call and since then we have not spoken.

Do you think she doesn't want to associate herself with me anymore or do you think she feels I'm not in her class?
she needs a me time I think.
have yhu checked urself very well to see if peradventure yhu hurt her?
Re: When Your Friend Doesn't Take You Seriously Anymore? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
Iaz93: OK! Pleeeeeease, can someone tell me what is romantic about this thread??! angry

Or is she your lover? undecided
. She meant hw wud u feel if ur frnd is bullshiting u..quit d rude talk
Re: When Your Friend Doesn't Take You Seriously Anymore? by Iaz93: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
Cykik: . She meant hw wud u feel if ur frnd is bullshiting u..quit d rude talk
it has nothing to do with romance.
Re: When Your Friend Doesn't Take You Seriously Anymore? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
Fwnds cum n go!make new fwnds and move on wif ya lyf!

(1) (Reply)

A Question For Ladies. / Breath-taking Marriage Proposal Plowed Into Grain Field / Am In Love With Older Women,is It Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.