Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,864 members, 7,980,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:04 AM

Ur Online Friend Doesn't Look The Way He/she Do Online,wat Will U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur Online Friend Doesn't Look The Way He/she Do Online,wat Will U Do? (1224 Views)

How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats / When Your Friend Doesn't Take You Seriously Anymore? / Ladies - Signs Your Friend Doesn't Want You To Find Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Online Friend Doesn't Look The Way He/she Do Online,wat Will U Do? by fubbyy(m): 9:39am On May 26, 2012
This is the second time such thing is happening to me, 1st was in facebook,we were dating online but when we met in real life she wasn't what I used to see in her profile, this time around its from 2go,we finally met yesterday, na waa o, total different from her pics,as I'm typing this we are also chatting on 2go and she's asking me to come around but my responds isn't positive,I've really lost interest, my advice to ladies is.. Stop putting your finest digital pics online, it gives men high expectations but end up disappointed.
So what do you do when you see your online friend in real life and he/she doesn't look the way they do online, do you change your interest from serious relationship to casual one or do you run away entirely?
Re: Ur Online Friend Doesn't Look The Way He/she Do Online,wat Will U Do? by Mynd44: 9:42am On May 26, 2012
Here we go again
Re: Ur Online Friend Doesn't Look The Way He/she Do Online,wat Will U Do? by pure5status: 9:46am On May 26, 2012
OK FRIEND TRY VERY HARD NOT TO DATE ONLINE...IF U MUST THEN FIRST MEET THE
PERSON PHYSICALLY
Re: Ur Online Friend Doesn't Look The Way He/she Do Online,wat Will U Do? by MrsChima(f): 9:47am On May 26, 2012
fubbyy: This is the second time such thing is happening to me, 1st was in facebook,we were dating online but when we met in real life she wasn't what I used to see in her profile, this time around its from 2go,we finally met yesterday, na waa o, total different from her pics,as I'm typing this we are also chatting on 2go and she's asking me to come around but my responds isn't positive,I've really lost interest, my advice to ladies is.. Stop putting your finest digital pics online, it gives men high expectations but end up disappointed.
So what do you do when you see your online friend in real life and he/she doesn't look the way they do online, do you change your interest from serious relationship to casual one or do you run away entirely?

That's what the Bleep you get for meeting hoes online. Deal with it.
Re: Ur Online Friend Doesn't Look The Way He/she Do Online,wat Will U Do? by Nobody: 9:49am On May 26, 2012
True
Re: Ur Online Friend Doesn't Look The Way He/she Do Online,wat Will U Do? by OK2NV3: 9:50am On May 26, 2012
no reason to stay awake, NL sucks tonite

Re: Ur Online Friend Doesn't Look The Way He/she Do Online,wat Will U Do? by Mynd44: 9:53am On May 26, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

That's what the Bleep you get for meeting hoes online. Deal with it.
True talk
Re: Ur Online Friend Doesn't Look The Way He/she Do Online,wat Will U Do? by drake99: 9:55am On May 26, 2012
I was about opening similar thread but you did so let's do it here, I have had many experience on this and all were from 2go,their pics always make sense but when you see them its different, the last one that happened me was a 2go chick who pimped her pics with photo studio application,added many colours on it and was looking so cute,though she never intended seeing me cause she know what will happen but I traced her to her department in school, danm.. The girl is ugly, even me I put my lowest standard of pics so when you see me you will over rate me.
And I think no1 look exactly how they look online
Re: Ur Online Friend Doesn't Look The Way He/she Do Online,wat Will U Do? by MrsChima(f): 9:56am On May 26, 2012
OK/2/NV:

no reason to stay awake, NL sucks tonite

Bye nigga! tongue tongue
Re: Ur Online Friend Doesn't Look The Way He/she Do Online,wat Will U Do? by MrsChima(f): 10:25am On May 26, 2012
[quote author=OK/2/NV][/quote]
[size=44pt]LMAO!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Are you enjoying me penetrating your nyansh? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ur Online Friend Doesn't Look The Way He/she Do Online,wat Will U Do? by fubbyy(m): 10:27am On May 26, 2012
But none of you have answered the question which is, what will you do if your online friend whom you have a desire of dating doesn't look the way he/she look online? And y'all can't tell me you never fancy any1 from online b4
Re: Ur Online Friend Doesn't Look The Way He/she Do Online,wat Will U Do? by richy5(m): 10:28am On May 26, 2012
cassava bread On point....good a.m
Re: Ur Online Friend Doesn't Look The Way He/she Do Online,wat Will U Do? by agb2011(f): 1:36pm On May 26, 2012
fubbyy: But none of you have answered the question which is, what will you do if your online friend whom you have a desire of dating doesn't look the way he/she look online? And y'all can't tell me you never fancy any1 from online b4
It's not only girls who do this but guys also. I once met a guy on facebook &he was pestering me to let us meet. I later agreed &we met at d cinema. In his pix on fbk, he was very handsome and lightskinned (i shud av suspected dt it was photoshoppd). Wen we met he was darkskinned not dt gudluking but okay sha &i don't hate him 4 it. We never dated but we're just friends.
Re: Ur Online Friend Doesn't Look The Way He/she Do Online,wat Will U Do? by Mynd44: 2:10pm On May 26, 2012
IMO, you fall for a person's personality and not appearance if the feelings are true. The whole thing about the appearance just shows how shallow y'all are
Re: Ur Online Friend Doesn't Look The Way He/she Do Online,wat Will U Do? by fubbyy(m): 9:27pm On May 26, 2012
[quote author=Mynd_44]IMO, you fall for a person's personality and not appearance if the feelings are true. The whole thing about the appearance just shows how shallow y'all are[but I believe appearance matters somehow]
Re: Ur Online Friend Doesn't Look The Way He/she Do Online,wat Will U Do? by Mynd44: 10:37pm On May 26, 2012
[quote author=fubbyy][/quote]
Appearance does not matter. People are just shallow these days

(1) (Reply)

What Will Ladies Do In A Situation Like This? / Please Help Ooo!!! / Its Better To Be A Bachelor For Life Than Marry A Troublesome Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.