Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,907 members, 7,889,997 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:02 AM

Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" (6564 Views)

Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by eldee(m): 1:00am On Jul 05, 2008
Hannibal:

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love-vendor SLY, Did u say all your babes??
All?? Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm. . . . . . .Are u a polygamist?? grin cheesy
Guuuyy!!! See question
Is Le Sly the Ordinary a polygamist? cheesy

Let's stick with, is Obasanjo in KKK?

Me I'm a saint ooh
Is it not me that spent only five min wiv Father Francis on confession?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by NegroNtns(m): 1:01am On Jul 05, 2008
Men don't love women. Men love life. Its only when a woman becomes life then a man will love her. Unforunately, academics have deprived women of the essence of womanhood and they have lost their mojo, now with their focus on feminism, they want men to express that love automatically. If u don't, they'll label you sexist and arrogant.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by TOH(f): 1:03am On Jul 05, 2008
someone sounds bitter.

Bitterleaf anyone?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Mesmerize(f): 1:04am On Jul 05, 2008
lol. . this ur game is funny jare. . cat and mouse tongue

@post
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 1:05am On Jul 05, 2008
stillwater:

What's hard in saying I- love -you?
And you guys say women are complicated. What a laugh!!!

There's nuthing wrong there. . . . . .BUT, it is wrong when women demand it every 5 mins.
Tell me u love me . . . . . .like 40 times a day.
It's sickening.

The Sly:

I aint no love-vendor neither i'm i a polygamist. . .
This dude is only a well respected pastor of the MIGHTY TOWER PROPHETIC PENTICOSTAL CHURCH!!!!!! cool

Pentecostal Church?? Thatz nice.
Father Francis has changed me to a  staunch Catholic.
After a week of filth. . . . . .I must take me communion tomorrow. grin cheesy

I need to break bread and take some Manichevitz wine!!! cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by NegroNtns(m): 1:05am On Jul 05, 2008
Lmao, I will poke you in your eye TOH. Naughty you! Where have u been?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by NegroNtns(m): 1:09am On Jul 05, 2008
Mes, don't mind her jare. On fi mi sh' ako lowo. T'ara e ba wale a gboro si mi lenu.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Mesmerize(f): 1:12am On Jul 05, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin"
oje fi iyawo oniyawo sile!
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 05, 2008
Hannibal:

There's nuthing wrong there. . . . . .BUT, it is wrong when women demand it every 5 mins.
Tell me u love me . . . . . .like 40 times a day.
It's sickening.

Yikkes, 40 times a day? Stop exaggerating!!! Why should anyone demand to get an I love you from their partner? That's demeaning, if you ask me.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jgirl3: 1:16am On Jul 05, 2008
OH my goodness I cannot believe i missed sly's reply!
That playa says I love you to anything in skirt, does he mean it? NO!
Does he know what love is? NO!

Kai - I need to set my sights on other ppl o! angry angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue grin
eldee:

Guuuyy!!! See question
Is Le Sly the Ordinary a polygamist? cheesy

Let's stick with, is Obasanjo in KKK?

Me I'm a saint ooh
Is it not me that spent only five min with Father Francis on confession?
See these bonafide liars. First the ordinary one lies, and then the legendary one follows. Oh you guys are in so much trouble when y'all drag your sorry selves back here. Don't make me write down the names of girls you've dealt with in the past 3 weeks. Useless playas! angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by NegroNtns(m): 1:19am On Jul 05, 2008
Lmao, stop that!
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Chat2MeBac(f): 1:25am On Jul 05, 2008
j-girl:

OH my goodness I cannot believe i missed sly's reply!
That playa says I love you to anything in skirt, does he mean it? NO!
Does he know what love is? NO!

Kai - I need to set my sights on other people o! angry angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue ;DSee these bonafide liars. First the ordinary one lies, and then the legendary one follows. Oh you guys are in so much trouble when y'all drag your sorry selves back here. Don't make me write down the names of girls you've dealt with in the past 3 weeks. Useless playas! angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Darl, why are you wasting precious oxygen on the Rev. and the Deacon? Dont you know 'birds of a feather, flock together"? cheesy grin grin grin grin

@topic
If my boyfriend doesn't tell me her loves me atleast once a day, it's OVER jor cheesy cheesy,
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by eldee(m): 1:25am On Jul 05, 2008
stillwater:

What's hard in saying I- love -you?
And you guys say women are complicated. What a laugh!!!
It's not hard at all
I say 'I love you' so many chics I don't even have stuffs going on wiv
But with these new movies and novels everywhere, women tend to BULLY you into redeclaring it every five minutes

j-girl:

Kai - I need to set my sights on other people o! angry angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue ;DSee these bonafide liars. First the ordinary one lies, and then the legendary one follows. Oh you guys are in so much trouble when y'all drag your sorry selves back here. Don't make me write down the names of girls you've dealt with in the past 3 weeks. Useless playas! angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy
May the Lord forgive your blasphemy

My Lord shall deliver me from the snare of the fowler cheesy
And the NOISOME pestilence tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jgirl3: 1:30am On Jul 05, 2008
eldee:

May the Lord forgive your blasphemy
My Lord shall deliver me from the snare of the fowler cheesy
And the NOISOME pestilence tongue
Eldee - thunder faya you - head to toe tongue tongue tongue tongue
Yeye Rev. Your choristers came to complain to me about you and Deac. Sly's constant use of I love you in a bad way.
Are you not Joke's baby daddy? How about Sis. Helen and Sis. Theodora? You're the 2face of your local assembly.
That is what you and your twin use "I love you" for

Chat2MeBac:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Darl, why are you wasting precious oxygen on the Rev. and the Deacon? Dont you know 'birds of a feather, flock together"? cheesy grin grin grin grin

@topic
If my boyfriend doesn't tell me her loves me atleast once a day, it's OVER jor cheesy cheesy,
Abi o hun! Don't mind these blasphemous goats. Imagine them claiming not to say such.
I'll soon bring out my witnesses or should we destroy them once and for all on NL? grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 1:37am On Jul 05, 2008
j-girl:

Yeye Rev. Your choristers came to complain to me about you and Deac. Sly's constant use of I love you in a bad way.
Are you not Joke's baby daddy? How about Sis. Helen and Sis. Theodora? You're the 2face of your local assembly.

Jesus Christ!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Forgive em Father for they know NOT what they DO.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jgirl3: 1:40am On Jul 05, 2008
Hannibal:

Oh please.
You should not even be talking in this thread.
From what i hear, you go around telling every single damsel that you love her but apparently, you do it following Papoose's advice.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by eldee(m): 1:42am On Jul 05, 2008
j-girl:

That is what you and your twin use "I love you" for

Abi o hun! Don't mind these blasphemous goats. Imagine them claiming not to say such.
I'll soon bring out my witnesses or should we destroy them once and for all on Nairaland? grin grin grin
Hmmn . . . I love you is meant to be sumn casual
But the way it's been demanded for nowadays is frightening
You see ladies you've been wiv for a week saying 'I love juice' , 'alofus'  cheesy
Na wa ooh

Hannibal:

Please take her to Father Francis
Imagine Rev.(Mrs) calling the manmade god of thunder shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jgirl3: 1:48am On Jul 05, 2008
eldee:

Hmmn . . . I love you is meant to be sumn casual
But the way it's been demanded for nowadays is frightening
You see ladies you've been with for a week saying 'I love juice' , 'alofus' cheesy
Na wa ooh
"I love you" is meant to be something serious not something casual. If you know what love means ehn!
I love my shoes and my bag
I love my ideal car
I love my computer
Those are all true. Now - I love my bf? That one is still under construction.

Y'all need to realize that it's serious biz. When you love someone, you have to totally let go of your heart and then let her be the custodian. You and Sly know what y'all do.
I'm going to no flippin' Father Francis. If he's Hanni's pastor, it means he's failed as a spiritual advisor tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jekkad: 1:49am On Jul 05, 2008
@topic

if a man can't tell me i love you almost everyday,then what da hell im i doing wt him? undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 1:49am On Jul 05, 2008
eldee:

She needs to see a Rev. Father.
J-gal has to be rechristened and she must confess her sins.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by eldee(m): 2:03am On Jul 05, 2008
j-girl:

Those are all true. Now - I love my boyfriend? That one is still under construction.

Y'all need to realize that it's serious biz. When you love someone, you have to totally let go of your heart and then let her be the custodian. You and Sly know what y'all do.
I'm going to no flippin' Father Francis. If he's Hanni's pastor, it means he's failed as a spiritual advisor tongue
Casual because there are many pple you love for different reasons
I might love sumone cus her smile makes my day

But I don't have to remind you every second, do you have short-term memory-loss?

Hannibal:

She needs to see a Rev. Father.
J-girl has to be rechristened and she must confess her sins.
Yes she must go for confession
How can my church's Mother-In-Israel be an idolatrer angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jgirl3: 2:08am On Jul 05, 2008
eldee:

Casual because there are many people you love for different reasons
I might love sumone cus her smile makes my day

But I don't have to remind you every second, do you have short-term memory-loss?

I know what you mean by the casual one but obviously we are talking the romantic one.
You don't have to remind every second now - just everytime you think about how much you're in love . . . . . . . . . . . . . . grin grin

I don't need any confession!
How can my Rev. be impregnating choristers along with his fave deacon?
You lot need the confession not this pure, innocent lady here. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 2:10am On Jul 05, 2008
eldee:

I know who she sleeps with every evening. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Your Mother-In-Israel loves tumbling in the hay and she does that with maximum pride. grin cheesy

@ J-gurl,

Can u explain what your signature means?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by StephenP(m): 2:15am On Jul 05, 2008
@topic, I don't know why they do but I make sure I never say "I love you" until I am ready and I'm sure that I mean it, no matter the pressure.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by eldee(m): 2:17am On Jul 05, 2008
j-girl:

I know what you mean by the casual one but obviously we are talking the romantic one.
You don't have to remind every second now - just everytime you think about how much you're in love . . . . . . . . . . . . . . grin grin

I don't need any confession!
How can my Rev. be impregnating choristers along with his fave deacon?
You lot need the confession not this pure, innocent lady here. cheesy cheesy cheesy
What if Idon't like saying it?
Why do we have to start learning gibberish that sound like it

'Alofus' 'I love booze', WTF!!!

Pure innocent?
In the same post with J-girl?
The same one that sent the thunder of manmade gods after me?
Thank God for the fire . . . hmmn cheesy

@Hannibal
Can you imagine her telling me that Deacon Sly is legendary?
I was shocked cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by doyin13(m): 2:20am On Jul 05, 2008
@topic

Mehnnnnnn. , . . . , . , I no see anything hard to talk I Love you oo

In fact J-girl. - - - -- -- - - - - - - - I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

jENNYKADRY- - - - - - - - - - - - - -I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

CHAT2MEBAC- - - - ---- - -- - - - - I SURE DON'T LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jekkad: 2:20am On Jul 05, 2008
doyin13:

@topic

Mehnnnnnn. ,  . . .  ,  . , I no see anything hard to talk I Love you oo

In fact J-girl. - - - --  -- - - - - - -  - I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

jENNYKADRY- - - - - - - - - - - - -  -I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

CHAT2MEBAC- - - -  ---- - -- - - - - I SURE DON'T LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

oh gawd  grin grin grin grin grin na so crace dey start grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 2:21am On Jul 05, 2008
StephenP:

@topic, I don't know why they do but I make sure I never say "I love you" until I am ready and I'm sure that I mean it, no matter the pressure.

Even at the point of penetration??
StephenP, if u lie here. . . . Someone would call on thunder to make u bald. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jekkad: 2:22am On Jul 05, 2008
Hannibal:

StephenP, if u lie here. . . . Someone would call on thunder to make u bald. grin

oh lawd grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Mesmerize(f): 2:22am On Jul 05, 2008
doyin13:

@topic

Mehnnnnnn. , . . . , . , I no see anything hard to talk I Love you oo

In fact J-girl. - - - -- -- - - - - - - - I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

jENNYKADRY- - - - - - - - - - - - - -I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

CHAT2MEBAC- - - - ---- - -- - - - - I SURE DON'T LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
rotflmao!! ika e ti kpo ju.
Oje fi omolomo sile. . agbaya grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by eldee(m): 2:24am On Jul 05, 2008
Hannibal:

Trust masculine pride na

I LOVE JUIIIIIIICE!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Mesmerize(f): 2:25am On Jul 05, 2008
@post
hehheeh even Azzezat or w/e fly or bug it is wants to hear it once in a while. . rotfl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! / South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) / My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.