Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,085 members, 7,919,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:45 AM

Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" (6607 Views)

Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jgirl3: 2:25am On Jul 05, 2008
Hannibal:

I know who she sleeps with every evening. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Your Mother-In-Israel loves tumbling in the hay and she does that with maximum pride. grin cheesy

@ J-girl,

Can u explain what your signature means?
See these rumors!
The Rev knows who i sleep with o! wink wink wink wink wink
Hanni stop being jealous cos your "girlY" is offline.

My signature means exactly what it says. When men say you're intelligent it doesn't mean they think you're seductive.
In other words - men are freaking shallow!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry
eldee:

What if Idon't like saying it?
Why do we have to start learning gibberish that sound like it

'Alofus' 'I love booze', WTF!!!

Pure innocent?
In the same post with J-girl?
The same one that sent the thunder of manmade gods after me?
Thank God for the fire . . . hmmn cheesy

@Hannibal
Can you imagine her telling me that Deacon Sly is legendary?
I was shocked cheesy
lmaooooooooooooo! you're not serious el!
I said Deacon Sly is my own legendary one.
I am pure and innocent. Tell all of NL how I was loyal, faithful and kind to you during our courtship angry angry angry angry
I sent you thunder for claiming innocence.

Doyin - you are very crazy. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Mesmerize(f): 2:25am On Jul 05, 2008
eldee:

Trust masculine pride na

I LOVE JUIIIIIIICE!!!! cheesy cheesy
let's hope you're talking abt orange juice embarassed
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by StephenP(m): 2:27am On Jul 05, 2008
Hannibal:

Even at the point of penetration??
StephenP, if u lie here. . . . Someone would call on thunder to make u bald. grin

Erm! LOL!! I usually say I love the way you talk, your body and stuff like that . . . never really I love you.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jekkad: 2:28am On Jul 05, 2008
StephenP:

Erm! LOL!! I usually say I love the way you talk, your body and stuff like that . . . never really I love you.

how r we sure wink tell us d truth

@hannibal

im sure u say i love u a million times during penetration and thrusting wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 2:29am On Jul 05, 2008
eldee:

Trust masculine pride na

I LOVE JUIIIIIIICE!!!! cheesy cheesy

Masculine pride ma foot!!!
StephenP don't sound like a stud. . . . .Show him some cleavage and a waxed pubis and he would deny his roots. grin grin grin

j-girl:

See these rumors!
The Rev knows who i sleep with o! wink wink wink wink wink
Hanni stop being jealous because your "girlY" is offline.

Don't make me spill the beans.
I saw u last night making your out of his apartment in a see-through negligee. tongue

jek_kad:

@hannibal

im sure u say i love u a million times during penetration and thrusting wink

How are u so sure??
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by StephenP(m): 2:31am On Jul 05, 2008
Hannibal:

StephenP don't sound like a stud. . . . .Show him some cleavage and a waxed pubis and he would deny his roots. grin grin grin

grin naw . . . I'm better than that.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jgirl3: 2:33am On Jul 05, 2008
Hannibal:

Don't make me spill the beans.
I saw u last night making your out of his apartment in a see-through negligee. tongue
I saw you in her apartment shaking the sheets. Don't lemme reveal her name or the location o!
We all know what you guys were doing that day!
You won't leave her in real life, you keep dreaming about her.
Yet you won't leave her on NL - take your time and stop stalking 'em girls.
Don't make me spill the beans either. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by doyin13(m): 2:35am On Jul 05, 2008
This Stephen P. . . . . Your own don dey too much mehn

You go write poem on one hand. . .  .Na you dey take sexy picshurr for beach, You no dey swear,

You dot your i's and cross your t's.

Your face no get freckles. . . .Bloody hell, e be like say you just emerge from movie screen.

I mean come on mate. . . . . . .Every Naija boy worth his name in gold. . . .when e approach woman

the first words na- - - - -  -''Baby I love you oo, Talk your own Tokwanu''
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jekkad: 2:36am On Jul 05, 2008
doyin13:

You go write poem on one hand. . .  .Na you dey take sexy picshurr for beach, You no dey swear,

Your face no get freckles. . . .Bloody hell, e be like say you just emerge from movie screen.

I mean come on mate. . . . . . .Every Naija boy worth his name in gold. . . .when e approach woman

the first words na- - - - -  -''Baby I love you oo, Talk[b] your own Tokwanu''[/b]

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 2:37am On Jul 05, 2008
j-girl:

I saw you in her apartment shaking the sheets. Don't let me reveal her name or the location o!
We all know what you guys were doing that day!
You won't leave her in real life, you keep dreaming about her.
Yet you won't leave her on Nairaland - take your time and stop stalking 'em girls.
Don't make me spill the beans either. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Are u serious??
What who and who were doing??
U must have me mixed up with SLY or Doyin13 aka Dangermous!
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Mesmerize(f): 2:38am On Jul 05, 2008
Stephen abeg update more sexy pic jo. . tired of seeing all this wowo boys on NL. .Jesu tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by doyin13(m): 2:40am On Jul 05, 2008
Hannibal:

Are u serious??
You must have me mixed up with SLY or Doyin13 aka Dangermous!

Are you trying to diss me
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by StephenP(m): 2:40am On Jul 05, 2008
doyin13:

the first words na- - - - -  -''Baby I love you oo, Talk your own Tokwanu''

hahahahahaha
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by eldee(m): 2:41am On Jul 05, 2008
doyin13:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

j-girl:

My signature means exactly what it says. When men say you're intelligent it doesn't mean they think you're seductive.
In other words - men are freaking shallow!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angrylmaooooooooooooo! you're not serious el!
I said Deacon Sly is my own legendary one.
I am pure and innocent. Tell all of Nairaland how I was loyal, faithful and kind to you during our courtship angry angry angry angry
I sent you thunder for claiming innocence.
That was during our courtship
Now you brought Deacon Le Sly into this
Telling me to share my title with the ORDINARY angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by rubi(f): 2:41am On Jul 05, 2008
@ Topic, ladies wants to be reassured and feel loved
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by doyin13(m): 2:43am On Jul 05, 2008
rubi:

@ Topic, ladies wants to be reassured and feel loved

grin grin grin grin grin

So people dey wey jus wan discuss the topic. LOL
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 2:43am On Jul 05, 2008
doyin13:

Are you trying to diss me

Why should i diss you?
Afterall, u are the newest Man Utd fan. . . . . . .
U denied your childhood club because of a female Man Utd fan. . . .Now thats CLASSIC!!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 05, 2008
doyin13:

grin grin grin grin grin

me sef i surprise. I think say na the musketeers show dey available on every thread today.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by eldee(m): 2:44am On Jul 05, 2008
doyin13:

grin grin grin grin grin

Stick to the topic . . . otherwise angry angry cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Mesmerize(f): 2:46am On Jul 05, 2008
eldee:

na 2day?

seun no get tired?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jgirl3: 2:48am On Jul 05, 2008
Hannibal:

Are u serious??
You must have me mixed up with SLY or Doyin13 aka Dangermous!
you and still of course - I heard y'all are on your e-honeymoon. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
eldee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That was during our courtship
Now you brought Deacon Le Sly into this
Telling me to share my title with the ORDINARY angry
Okay - sorry about that. You know you'll always be legendary in my case kiss kiss kiss

Doyin - leave Chat2mebac alone! We will fight oooooO!
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 2:50am On Jul 05, 2008
eldee:

Thanx Mr. Moderator.

The vermins are crawling in quietly to join issues with intellectuals.
Buncha ponces.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 05, 2008
hehe some people no get shame. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Mesmerize(f): 2:55am On Jul 05, 2008
eldee, instead of screaming no offtopic when there's been one for the past hour. . block this thread b4 it turns into a fight undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by eldee(m): 2:57am On Jul 05, 2008
j-girl:

you and still of course - I heard y'all are on your e-honeymoon. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-XOkay - sorry about that. You know you'll always be legendary in my case kiss kiss kiss
Awww, sexiest . . .u never cease to thrill me . . .
Infact, I love juice grin grin grin

@topic
I concur with Rubi
[size=1pt]even though I have no idea what she's saying[/size]

Hannibal:

Thanx Mr. Moderator.

Buncha ponces.

Erm . . . the topic cheesy
This thread is too interesting to be locked
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jgirl3: 2:58am On Jul 05, 2008
eldee:

Awww, sexiest . . .u never cease to thrill me . . .
Infact, I love juice grin grin grin
Same here - from eltee to eldee and even elbee. I hate some of them but I still loff all of them smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 2:59am On Jul 05, 2008
j-girl:

you and still of course - I heard y'all are on your e-honeymoon. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-

e-honeymoon with who?
I am hoping to become a Rev. Father.
With all these vermins n roaches encroaching, i must baptise ma lips tomorrow with Manischewitz Wine. wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by eldee(m): 3:01am On Jul 05, 2008
@Hannibal
So do u tell HER 'I love you' [size=1pt]or do you jst go for 'alofus'[/size]
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jekkad: 3:02am On Jul 05, 2008
hannibal and david wats going on wt u two? undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by Hannibal: 3:03am On Jul 05, 2008
eldee:

@Hannibal

I apply diplomacy. . . . .  wink cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by jgirl3: 3:03am On Jul 05, 2008
Hannibal:

e-honeymoon with who?
I am hoping to become a Rev. Father.
With all these vermins n roaches encroaching, i must baptise ma lips tomorrow with Manischewitz Wine. wink
e-honeymoon with STILLWATER.
Stop denying her o! Whoever sees your constant quoting with her and thinks there's nothing is also in denial.
You know much better than to deny what everyone else can see. angry

eldee:

@Hannibal
He says it to her in his actions.
Rev, don't tell me you haven't noticed wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" by doyin13(m): 3:04am On Jul 05, 2008
Hannibal:

Thanx Mr. Moderator.

Buncha ponces.

Hannibal the Intellectual grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hehehehehe. . . , . . . . .I guess I should listen to Fiddy a bit more for an education

In fact. . . . . . . . . .  . .I wonder how Fiddy would say the words 'I Love You'

Errrrrr- - - - - --- - - -  -''You is a sexy looking round ass ho''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate / Guess What: They Did It Again! / I Need Sex So Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.