Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,523 members, 7,978,732 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:13 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (462260 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ishaq265: But the school I applied doesn't require SAT or TOEFL

Go with ur SAT!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by nomso27(m): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
Congrats@sevule

peeps please does anyone now how i can get to the general hospital in iyanoba,lagos ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by 6packs: 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
hello house,please i need clarification on tuition and fees
if you are required to complete 36hours for Msc and its stated that per semester rate is $10,000 based on 12 semester hours,how much tuition will you be required to pay for that semester?thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
nomso27:

nwanne odika ego gi abago unto *voicemail way*

pray dey refund u o!

Hv u called dem ?
Choi!! A'gam èkwe!!sad

I've sent them emails, I'm about to send yet another. This one carry Fayah.

They haven't been picking, always placing me on hold
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by nomso27(m): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
Graviton: Choi!! A'gam èkwe!!sad

I've sent them emails, I'm about to send yet another. This one carry Fayah.

They haven't been picking, always placing me on hold

pray o!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by seeker88(m): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
nomso27: Congrats@sevule

peeps please does anyone now how i can get to the general hospital in iyanoba,lagos ?
I don't think there's any general hospital @ Iyana-Iba. However, d closest one to iyana-iba is d one around igando area.
To get to the one at Igando, just board a bus going to Egbeda from Iyana-Iba, den tell d conductor u would alight @ General Hospital.....it's just some kilometers after igando bus stop.
cheers!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
nomso27:

pray o!
I dey tells you!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by nomso27(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
seeker88:
I don't think there's any general hospital @ Iyana-Iba. However, d closest one to iyana-iba is d one around igando area.
To get to the one at Igando, just board a bus going to Egbeda from Iyana-Iba, den tell d conductor u would alight @ General Hospital.....it's just some kilometers after igando bus stop.
cheers!

thanks alot bro. . . I knw it's nt iyanoba, but i jst forgot d bustop.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by UNIXLover(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
Hello guys,
Am so frustrated right now. been trying to send my GRE to my schools and my gtb master card is not going. I have one deadline for December 15th.
I have sent all documents to schools except this GRE online.I dont mind if any one can help here with His/Her card.
Also,Has anyone successfully pay for application fees to University of Maryland Baltimore (UMBC)? I keep getting error of Address mismatch and i am using the same address on my card in my application form too.

Anyone that can help,

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bigfrancis21: 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
OjaP: Domex:

- You can't get admission in Nigeria? Obviously,

@ Imperiouxx, BigFrancis, Amefrica, Walspring, Ms Nas, De Tus et. al, can you all help this guy with what to say to cover the gap from 2010 to 2013 please? I can see his eagerness in breaking even, and he needs you guys help in doing that.

Domex, contact me privately let me put you through. Visit my profile page and send me an email. I'll reply you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lolusmith: 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
Pls if one pays a servix fee in a usa sch,aw long does it takes 2 be processed....tanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by pabloexcobar: 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
lolusmith: Pls if one pays a servix fee in a usa sch,aw long does it takes 2 be processed....tanks

SEVIS fee takes up to one week. But dey may tell u 3 working days but it might not reflect after d 3 working days so don't panick. Give it abt 1 week or 5 working days after u pay

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lolusmith: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
Plsss can someone get an appointment in US embassy(Abuja)b4 xmas if one apply dis week?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Just4mide: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Domex, contact me privately let me put you through. Visit my profile page and send me an email. I'll reply you.
big bross I also have similar problem mine is frm 2011 to 2013 can I also contact u privately
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by pabloexcobar: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
6packs: hello house,please i need clarification on tuition and fees
if you are required to complete 36hours for Msc and its stated that per semester rate is $10,000 based on 12 semester hours,how much tuition will you be required to pay for that semester?thanks

The standard semester hours 4 most graduate program is 9 credit hours, and most programs takes 2 yrs to complete. So 9 credit hours for each semester into 4 semesters(2 years) sums up to 36 credit hours for d program. Divide 10,000 by 12 semester hours den multiply d answer by 9 which is the standard credit hour (am not too sure). Better still search d skols website very well I bet u dat u re gonna see d fee for each credit hour. Gud luck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by pabloexcobar: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
Graviton: Has anyone gotten a fees refund from ETS, I'm thinking of taking legal action against those people. They refused to render the service I paid for and they are with-holding my NGN37,400

Bros dere are gonna pay u, but 4rm my experience it takes time quite a long time like 2 months
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
Congrats bro, just have few questions for you. Is it a company that's sponsoring you? And are you going for undergraduate studies?
sevule: I apologize to the house for not posting my interview transcript last week. My bosses wan use work end me before I leave for the States. But here goes the transcript

I got to the embassy early enough at about 6:15 event though my interview was scheduled for 7:30am. Went through a lot of protocol (Men nobody told me that the protocol for US embassy plenty ohhh!) before I was eventually ushered into a massive hall where all the VOs were seated. Lest I forget at one of the points you have to remove anything that remotely relates to metal from your body like belts, earrings, keys etc. When I finally entered the waiting hall, my heart was beating faster than Usain Bolt runs the 100metres dash.I waited for almost an hour before I was eventually called by a young white man.
Vo:Hello
Me:Good Morning. (Men all the things wey I don prepare run commot from my head as my mouth open)
Vo:So why do you want to go to America?
Me:I am going to study for my Masters degree in blah blah
Vo:So how did you find out about the school?
MesadAt this point my voice began to visibly shake and I was shaking like I had malaria.Yes I was that nervous!) I did extensive research on the internet
Vo:When you say extensive what do you mean?
Me:I went to some recommended websites like USNews.com, collegeboard.org and nsa.gov
Vo:Cuts in at this point looking visibly shocked. You mean you went to the National Security Agency Website?
Me:I smiled here cos this was my ace. Yes I did. I then went on to explain to him how the NSA certifies some universities in America as centres of excellence in IT Security education
Vo:So why did you choose DSU?
Me:I chose DSU for 3 reasons. First of all it has been certified by the NSA (note that my voice shook throughout the interview but I was audible sha). Secondly the school offers a specialization which I am interested in cos it is pertinent to what I am currently doing. Thirdly I spoke with one of the professors and his resume impressed me. He has worked in over 4 banks and it would be an honour to learn from him
Vo: So who would be funding your education?
Me: I have a full scholarship from blah blah.
Vo:Can I see something like a letter?
Me:I give him my scholarship letter
Vo:Ok I see here that your scholarship covers your first year expenses
Me: Nodded in agreement like agama lizard wey fall for ground
Vo: Ok u can pick up ur visa on Monday
Me: Thank you

I quietly strolled out feeling like a bad guy whereas I actually felt like dancing alingo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by seeker88(m): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
puppiluv:
MET ABOUT 3 OTHER F1 STUDENT TOO WHICH THEIR VISA WAS REFUSED TOO THOUGH.( no documents was asked from me or the other 3 F1 student i met there)one older man who was going for his PHD was granted visa he said something like one of his son will be getting married JAN 2nd maybe he was asked if he has any kids.

@bold. No way such admission is denied except if the person's name is Mr. Evil Satan.

@your interview. Best of luck next time.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
Bajah2002: Please gurus in the house.What is the meaning of "pending administrative processing "and how long does it take?. I applied for a student visa and went for my interview today...The v.o told me i will be contacted later after administrative processing.Thank you.She has my ds-190 confirmation page.

Administrative processing to your check some of your documents collected. It depends on which of your document called for confirmation. For bank verification.... they do that within a day (just a call). For WAEC, it may take some days. Generally, it takes 1 day to 2 weeks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
What's the problem with this Nairaland since yesterday morning. It keeps loading (slow) and giving error. At last, it spams the thread with double posts angry angry angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by oyetpel(m): 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
Gurus, sevis never reply my e-mail 4 transfer of fee, since 2 days now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
imperiouxx: What's the problem with this Nairaland since yesterday morning. It keeps loading (slow) and giving error. At last, it spams the thread with double posts angry angry angry

Upgrading things! grin NL has been going through serious upgrading.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
I have mailed you, hope you got it?

bigfrancis21:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by tommywales: 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
contact customerservice@swiftprocurement.com or go to swiftprocurement.com im sure they can help you out one way or another
UNIXLover: Hello guys,
Am so frustrated right now. been trying to send my GRE to my schools and my gtb master card is not going. I have one deadline for December 15th.
I have sent all documents to schools except this GRE online.I dont mind if any one can help here with His/Her card.
Also,Has anyone successfully pay for application fees to University of Maryland Baltimore (UMBC)? I keep getting error of Address mismatch and i am using the same address on my card in my application form too.

Anyone that can help,

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton(m): 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
pablo excobar:

Bros dere are gonna pay u, but 4rm my experience it takes time quite a long time like 2 months
it's almost 2 months, still no show. #FingersCrossed

I really hope they do release my funds...for their own good, enough is enough angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
imperiouxx: What's the problem with this Nairaland since yesterday morning. It keeps loading (slow) and giving error. At last, it spams the thread with double posts angry angry angry
I tried logging in this morning, it showed me a blank page 6 times. I believe it's been resolved as we speak.

Let me use this opportunity to congratulobia congratulate you on the completion of your academic program, sir. E no easy!!! #NaijaPower #UntoTheNextOne kiss smiley

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
Graviton: I tried logging in this morning, it showed me a blank page 6 times. I believe it's been resolved as we speak.

Let me use this opportunity to congratulobia congratulate you on the completion of your academic program, sir. E no easy!!! #NaijaPower #UntoTheNextOne kiss smiley

The end is always another beginning. All things being equal.

Thank you sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by technolee(m): 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
imperiouxx:

The end is always another beginning. All things being equal.

Thank you sir.
Its a season film as our wants are unlimited. May God see us through in all that we do or hope to do. Congratulations to you bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
technolee:
Its a season film as our wants are unlimited. May God see us through in all that we do or hope to do. Congratulations to you bro.

Thank you sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by nethacker(m): 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
Wooow. It's feels good to see that this thread now has part 5. Nice one peeps.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
nethacker: Wooow. It's feels good to see that this thread now has part 5. Nice one peeps.

That's one of the oldies. Nice to have you around.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (501)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Travelling To Canada / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.