Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,549 members, 7,972,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:34 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (461960 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 29, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:

A lot of people rely on the information here. We should try to be very straight with whatever we decide to post here.

90% was specific, most was general. Saying we are all saying the same thing is like saying sandy and loamy are the same because they both have granules.
Ok, sir. cheesy No vex! tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bbdd: 11:39am On Jun 29, 2014
slimmy05: let your school mail your transcript directly... Save yourself some stress.

They'll only agree to mail it for you with DHL.
Otherwise, it's strictly O.Y. O with your transcripts after they give you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2014
bbdd:

alright, since they give by hand, then I will advice you post using credible courier service to be on the safer side. Do you reside in Lagos? If yes, then you can go to nahco office at airport to mail via registered mail.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
I will be by God's grace. Aug.
Charis12:

was interviewed by a young man oo..maybe nt young buh he'z noh fat.he was very nice too. I wasnt tensed at all. Congratz too. Please who knows how to get to iowa? Who'z travelling in dat direction? Esheyyyyy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bbdd: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
slimmy05: alright, since they give by hand, then I will advice you post using credible courier service to be on the safer side. Do you reside in Lagos? If yes, then you can go to nahco office at airport to mail via registered mail.

Awesome..!!
May you marry a good wife. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
bbdd:

hello zee
Please is Nipost OK for mailing transcripts? Don't want to spend so much.
Did i mention that i also have one year research intern experience and also worked in a capacity as a lab assistant while in final year helping lecturers in the lab (pharm chem practicals) for second year students.
I'm trying to see if i can use those things to brush up the package....what do you think
Hello bbdd, yes it ok, depends on the urgency. Since you are looking out for spring, there's still time. To be rest assure that your transcript is going to get to WES safely, if you have the opportunity to collect it from your school, take it to NAHCo at airport and write the name of your school as sender. It will arrive in US in less than a week.

Yes as for the intern, that should be included in your ds-160 and also you can tell the VO about it because you going for PHD so there's possibility the VO will ask about your research works and what you have been doing. Its nice, it will buffer your chances especially in your SOP.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by godG: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
Idazbawz: nope, its ""kako big chicken"

bíi: like, not big.

It means kákò:bend || bíi:like || a roasted chicken.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Charis12: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
streetMic: I will be by God's grace. Aug.

yaaayyy cool. Amen. Ul travel in july yea or august?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
godG, how are you doing?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by godG: 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
slimmy05: godG, how are you doing?

Bro, I'm good. Trying to be like u when I grow up, sir. smiley How is d day going?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
bbdd:

Awesome..!!
May you marry a good wife. grin
smiley Try and take your time. Check out etsu.edu
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
godG:

Bro, I'm good. Trying to be like u when I grow up, sir. smiley How is d day going?
godG, its still your footsteps. I am good. Have you found your etisalat sim
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
olawarlay
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
bbdd:

hello zee
Please is Nipost OK for mailing transcripts? Don't want to spend so much.
Did i mention that i also have one year research intern experience and also worked in a capacity as a lab assistant while in final year helping lecturers in the lab (pharm chem practicals) for second year students.
I'm trying to see if i can use those things to brush up the package....what do you think

Since you are looking for good funding, I will advise you act fast by using the fastest means possible to mail out documents. This will help ensure that you are evaluated for funding on time. Spring is not as far from now as you may think. Don't forget to talk about your intern and any other research experience in your SOP.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
streetMic: I will be by God's grace. Aug.

I got your PM yesterday, replied, but got another one today again. Have replied again. Is it that you are not getting my replies?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
exactly o...no replies
juntod:

I got your PM yesterday, replied, but got another one today again. Have replied again. Is it that you are not getting my replies?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
Aug.

Charis12:

yaaayyy cool. Amen. Ul travel in july yea or august?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by godG: 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
slimmy05: godG, its still your footsteps. I am good. Have you found your etisalat sim

sad My enemies won't let me. sad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mystiqme: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
bbdd:

In your application, you should include your experience helping the lecturers, because that is basically what you are going to be doing as a teaching/research assistant. Also EMPHASIZE on that and the internship in your SOP.
Best.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
godG:

The more reason you need to exit that "Toto" village grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
Oyero1, I sent you an email
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by oyero1: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
slimmy05: Oyero1, I sent you an email
replied boss. Thx
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
godG:

I nearly passed out. Lmao!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
slimmy05: The more reason you need to exit that "Toto" village grin

Thanks for earlier. Really appreciate it. God bless, bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:

Thanks for earlier. Really appreciate it. God bless, bro.
wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
Does Rebtel really have the cheapest call rates, for international calls or are there others far cheaper?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mystiqme: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
Telbo.com. that's the cheapest I've found. 2.6cents/min. Let see if there are even cheaper rates.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
godG:

bíi: like, not big.

It means kákò:bend || bíi:like || a roasted chicken.
no mind me, na my fone dey do "I too know" grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by baggylips(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
Pls...any house member in university of Houston clearlake or that have been admitted for fall in the above school??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
slimmy05: alright, since they give by hand, then I will advice you post using credible courier service to be on the safer safe side. Do you reside in Lagos? If yes, then you can go to nahco office at airport to mail via registered mail.
ur guy don dey fast track his move on Oz...I have settled for Canadian PR. Next yr things. Even with dat correction I didn't get 8! Shame on me!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by McKinzie: 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
Ashigolo: I'm here bro...whats up?

Nothing much bro.. Still 2nd?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
ferdimako:
ur guy don dey fast track his move on Oz...I have settled for Canadian PR. Next yr things. Even with dat correction I didn't get 8! Shame on me!
Dude, how far, we need reason o. I have a friend interested in this Canadian PR. What's up? Old man like you suppose dey whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (501)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Travelling To Canada / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.